Everything and Nothing All OTT Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']My hangover killer that has worked for me 95% of the time: Just before you go to sleep, drink a large cup of orange juice, some water and take a few aspirin.

The water hydrates you, and the aspirin will help for what that doesn't cover. I find that OJ helps with the cotton mouth and after taste in the morning.[/quote]
And make sure its only asprin, tylenol can cause even more havock with the liver. Though I've taken NyQuil many times after waking up with a hangover.

Thats my cure. Just enough alcohol to take the edge off, the tylenol to help with the headache, and the sleeping meds to knock you out to sleep it off

If he wants a :baby: drink to start with, he should just mix malibu rum with cream soda.

All the girls used to love that when I lived in the dorms.

[quote name='prmononoke']Puma, you got any Red Bull?

Make yourself a vodka Red Bull. That was the first drink I ever bought at a bar, and I was pleased.[/QUOTE]

No redbull, or vodka. We have that cheap tequilla, crown, and corona.

Anyways, I'm done. I'm ready for this feeling to go away.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']And make sure its only asprin, tylenol can cause even more havock with the liver. Though I've taken NyQuil many times after waking up with a hangover.

Thats my cure. Just enough alcohol to take the edge off, the tylenol to help with the headache, and the sleeping meds to knock you out to sleep it off[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:|

[quote name='DarthPuma']Snatch, it's called Torada. I'm pretty sure it's just generic cheap shit.

Will do on the water an aspirin. Will tylenol work?[/quote]
Torada?!?! That shit is swill. I don't even touch anything less than PePe Lopez. Viva Cuervo!

[quote name='DarthPuma']No redbull, or vodka. We have that cheap tequilla, crown, and corona.

Anyways, I'm done. I'm ready for this feeling to go away.[/quote]
You chose that piss water over Crown?!

Mmmm Malibu is good!
Of course, when you mix it the Malibu has be the majority of the drink. A glass of Malibu with some cranberry =

[quote name='seanr1221']What's a hangover feel like?

Just a really bad headache?[/quote]
Different for different people sometimes. Some just get blinding headaches and light sensitivity; while others like me, get sick as a dog...

[quote name='DarthPuma']fuck you rocko. I'm seriously tired of your shit.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh snaaaap!
FIGHT FIGHT A $$$$A AND A WHITE. THE WHITE DONT WIN, WE ALL JUMP IN!

Wait.

:whistle2:s

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']You chose that piss water over Crown?![/QUOTE]

The crown is my stepdads. The bottle he currently has in the fridge is almost empty, so he fo sho would have known if I took some.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Pancake Rabbit?

Eminem.
[/quote]

Maybe
It wasnt Jimmie, he used to come in here drunk as fuck and posted about all of these problems in his life. I remember some of us making fun of him and he threatened to commit suicide either in a post here or in a blog.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']All this is making me wish I had a bottle of cough medicine. Could use a little dissociating from reality right about now[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:?

[quote name='TheRock88']Maybe
It wasnt Jimmie, he used to come in here drunk as fuck and posted about all of these problems in his life. I remember some of us making fun of him and he threatened to commit suicide either in a post here or in a blog.[/QUOTE]

I think your talking about the now banned Zennethian Legend or whatever the fuck his name was.

i'll save spots for you, liquid. :][quote name='HumanSnatcher']All this is making me wish I had a bottle of cough medicine. Could use a little dissociating from reality right about now[/QUOTE]ahahaha :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm kinda worried that when I get a PS3 in like 15 years that there will be no one left to gameshare with.[/QUOTE]

Just buy it when you start working. You'll make a lot of $, right? :bouncy:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Walrus - sorry, I missed your PM (been a crazy week).

One of my co-workers went by that new Sonic. He's said he's going to stop by there Monday.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to give it a shot next time I'm home. As far as I know, there isn't one anywhere near Ann Arbor...but we don't even have a Taco Bell that isn't a twenty minute drive away (not counting the lame-ass "Taco Bell Express" that overcharges and doesn't sell half the menu), and I don't have a car anyway.

DarthPuma, do you think drinking alcohol causes hair to sprout from your chest in the same way owning a truck does?

[quote name='Liquid 2']

Housing comes first, mang. That and I don't really want anything on that triple, at all. :lol:
Maybe when I get around to playing the MGS games, I'll want to play MGS4, but until then, I have zero interest in it.[/QUOTE]

What are you looking for? House? Apartment?

Echocrome you say, zoo? I'm down. I plan to buy Crash Commando soon and I think a friend of mine is going to get SF to share.

[quote name='Rocko']DarthPuma, do you think drinking alcohol causes hair to sprout from your chest in the same way owning a truck does?[/QUOTE]Ahaha.

[quote name='seanr1221']Anyone ever write a letter of recommendation for themselves? I dont know what to say :whee:[/QUOTE]

I never have, and I don't know anything about it, but I would assume cover resume stuff (your work experience, relevant classes, that you're a hard worker, etc etc).

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I'll have to give it a shot next time I'm home. As far as I know, there isn't one anywhere near Ann Arbor...but we don't even have a Taco Bell that isn't a twenty minute drive away (not counting the lame-ass "Taco Bell Express" that overcharges and doesn't sell half the menu), and I don't have a car anyway.[/quote]

I just checked the website, and they have one listed in Southgate, which is much closer to me the Clinton Township. I actually have to go downriver when all this snow clears up, so I'll check it out when it opens.

I imagine a Sonic near A2 or Ypsi would make a lot of bank, though...

[quote name='Rocko']DarthPuma, do you think drinking alcohol causes hair to sprout from your chest in the same way owning a truck does?[/QUOTE]

Rocko, is remembering every fucking thing I've ever said the way you pass time now that you are a cripple?

I grabbed an application at Applebees today. Not my ideal place to work but like chika(?), it's better to have a shitty job while you're looking for a better one than none at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back