Everything and Nothing All OTT Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']What are you looking for? House? Apartment?[/QUOTE]

I still have one more semester in the dorms, but I have had to pay for half of my year here (I still owe my parents a thousand dollars or so), but I'm probably gonna get a house/big apartment with 3 other friends starting in the mid-late summer.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Rocko, is remembering every fucking thing I've ever said the way you pass time now that you are a cripple?[/QUOTE]
I'm fully mobile (and stupid shit is easy to remember- don't play that "You're a loser for caring!" game), and you didn't answer the question.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Ahaha.

I never have, and I don't know anything about it, but I would assume cover resume stuff (your work experience, relevant classes, that you're a hard worker, etc etc).[/QUOTE]

Yeaaa, I figured I would make it very straight forward and just lay everything out. I'm assuming I can add in more personal stuff like never calling in sick, picking up extra hours, etc?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Dear potential employer,
I am the shit.
-seanr[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I still have one more semester in the dorms, but I have had to pay for half of my year here (I still owe my parents a thousand dollars or so), but I'm probably gonna get a house/big apartment with 3 other friends starting in the mid-late summer.[/QUOTE]

I tried to convince my brother to get a house with me, but he didn't want to keep up on the maintenance. :whistle2:|

No rocko, it doesn't. I just wanted to try it. fuck, I'm a teenager, I'm supposed to do this shit.

And the truck thing was just a random impulse I had. Everyone gets them. But sure, shit all over me for it because you have some asinine problem with me.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeaaa, I figured I would make it very straight forward and just lay everything out. I'm assuming I can add in more personal stuff like never calling in sick, picking up extra hours, etc?[/QUOTE]
You saw my disclaimer, right? ;)

But yeah, I would think that putting that type of thing in wouldn't hurt. You don't want it to be too much like a list where it's basically a copy of the resume, I'd guess.

[quote name='seanr1221']I tried to convince my brother to get a house with me, but he didn't want to keep up on the maintenance.[/QUOTE]Aren't you gonna be going to grad school real soon, or are they near by?

[quote name='Eviltude']Echocrome you say, zoo? I'm down. I plan to buy Crash Commando soon and I think a friend of mine is going to get SF to share.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'll PM you in a little bit. TFN is using the account next.

Let me ask another question:

Does posting extensively about your alcohol use on an internet message board make hair sprout from your chest?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']In 20 mins, Puma will be telling Rocko he loves him.[/quote]
Which is why i'm not going to bed yet.

[quote name='DarthPuma']No rocko, it doesn't. I just wanted to try it. fuck, I'm a teenager, I'm supposed to do this shit.

And the truck thing was just a random impulse I had. Everyone gets them. But sure, shit all over me for it because you have some asinine problem with me.[/quote]

......:whistle2:s#-o

[quote name='prmononoke']Hey, sean, what did you want to gameshare?[/QUOTE]

Anything really.

I have

MK2
Calling all Cars
Everyday Shooter
Tekken
Super Star Dust
Castlevania: SotN
Crash Bandicoot

[quote name='Rocko']Let me ask another question:

Does posting extensively about your alcohol use on an internet message board make hair sprout from your chest?[/QUOTE]

No, you asshole, I was talking to liquid and others about it because they knew his shit and I obviously didn't.

Got anything else you want to attack me for?

EDIT:

Sean, do you have the online thing for tekken?

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Aren't you gonna be going to grad school real soon, or are they near by?[/QUOTE]

The apartment he's at now (where I'm moving June 1st) is 5 min away from Villanova.

The train station is within walking distance too; incase I go to Drexel or Temple.

Oh yeah, Rocko, I was meaning to tell you. I picked up my first penny guide (in a long time) today.

Hardcover Super Mario Galaxy collector's edition. :cool:

Shit looks pretty nice.

Listen to Casey, he knows his trucks.

redneck.jpg

[quote name='joe2187']When did rocko become a cripple?[/QUOTE]
I dislocated my knee twice and tore cartilage one of those two times due to a tight tendon. Ended up getting my knee laid open, three screws into my femur, and had to use crutches for about 2.5 months.

All good now, though.

Minh said he'd be in.

I have to wait until I reformat my PS3 though, just incase that messes up gamesharing.

I also need a guy I shared with before to deactivate me from his list.

(Although I deactivated him, does anyone know if that means I'm automatically taken off his list?)

[quote name='zewone']Oh yeah, Rocko, I was meaning to tell you. I picked up my first penny guide (in a long time) today.

Hardcover Super Mario Galaxy collector's edition. :cool:

Shit looks pretty nice.[/QUOTE]
Damn, they still had them? Those pennied a good month ago at BB (I'm assuming that's where you bought it). I grabbed two of them. It looks pretty nice, but the funny thing about Nintendo's hardcover guides is that they're cover to cover identical to the softcover versions. I figured they'd at least add a few extra pages. :/

BB hasn't had a drop in a while, actually.

GS pennies them too, wolve, but they tend to be stricter. I've gotten like 3 or 4 guides from GS compared to probably 200 from BB.

I'm liking Windows 7 enough that I might buy a legit license when it comes out from my campus store. :whistle2:#

When is the official release?

[quote name='zewone']Alright, I'll PM you in a little bit. TFN is using the account next.[/QUOTE]

I already have PixelJunk Eden, so I don't need that one. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm liking Windows 7 enough that I might buy a legit license when it comes out from my campus store. :whistle2:#

When is the official release?[/QUOTE]
FWIW, I think I read the beta lasts until August.

[quote name='Rocko']GS pennies them too, wolve, but they tend to be stricter. I've gotten like 3 or 4 guides from GS compared to probably 200 from BB.[/quote]

wow that's a lot of guides....GS near me never has older guides anyway...
I'd be mainly interested in Xbox 360 guides, so I can check them at a pricechecker and they'll ring up as $.01 or what? How old are these games usually before they penny out?

[quote name='Rocko']FWIW, I think I read the beta lasts until August.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I wish it didn't get cut off. I'm using it as my main OS on my desktop right now, until I get a new graphics card.

You did hit her door, lilboo. The least you could have done was say "My bad" instead of acting like a dumbass frat boy.

And spitting at some one? You're an animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back