[Expired] Buy 3 E3 games from Future Shop - Get $60 Off

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/category/id/PCE3Gamespreorder.aspx

Buy 1 E3 pre-order title* – get $10 off
Buy 2 E3 pre-order titles* – get $15 off each. ($30 value)
Buy 3 E3 pre-order titles* – get $20 off each. ($60 value)

$40 for any AAA game you want this year is a pretty amazing deal! Hop on it before they decide that this deal is too good to be true and take it down.

I already ordered COD: MW3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, AC: Revelations, and Gears of War 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Futureshop added a bunch more games to the list they don't work with the e3 offer (yet!). Curiously enough there were some 3ds games added to the list, not sure what will happen there seeing as they fall below the $49.99 requirement.

I preordered Assassin's Creed: Revelations and NHL 12 for PS3, and Battlefield 3 for PC!

I can't wait!!!!!

It's a good deal but I don't have $138 now to hand over for games that aren't coming out until September at the earliest. I'd do it for Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City and something else.

[quote name='lustyhitter']It's a good deal but I don't have $138 now to hand over for games that aren't coming out until September at the earliest. I'd do it for Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City and something else.[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't pay upfront, you pay when the game is shipped.

still no zelda or dark souls... :(

but darksiders showed up, just have to wait for them to turn on it's discount, though I might wait for the wii u version.

[quote name='lustyhitter']It's a good deal but I don't have $138 now to hand over for games that aren't coming out until September at the earliest. I'd do it for Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City and something else.[/QUOTE]

Like lots of other people in the thread have already said, you get charged the $40+tax when each game SHIPS, not at the initial order. If you actually want these games, and unless you want the collector's edition, you should definitely jump on this deal. You'll be kicking yourself in 5 months when you're dropping $60 on these games instead.

Plus you can cancel your order in case you have second thoughts.

EDIT: As of a few minutes ago, the discounts now work on the newer games they added...Soul Calibur, Hitman and all that stuff. It's so easy to get to 5 titles now.

I hope they add those discounts to the new games they added. I really want ICO collection. Would be nice if they added ZOE and MGS collection to it as well.

Do the pre orders ship a couple days before release so you can get it on release day? or do you get it a couple days later?

[quote name='retro.elite']Sometimes a day before, but usually on release day.[/QUOTE]Damn I mean the discounts definetly worth it, awesome deal but sucks its online only so you won't get to play on release day lol.

Do you guys know if you can cancel a single item from your order by phone?

The games that were added now have the discount. I put together another order just for dead island.

It looks like they have corrected the $69.99 prices to $59.99 (e.g. Batman Arkham City, Forza 4) but my orders already went through with those titles at $69.99. Should I cancel my orders or will FS only charge me the correct prices when they ship?

[quote name='Talus']It looks like they have corrected the $69.99 prices to $59.99 (e.g. Batman Arkham City, Forza 4) but my orders already went through with those titles at $69.99. Should I cancel my orders or will FS only charge me the correct prices when they ship?[/QUOTE]

Batman: AC is still $69.99.

[quote name='Talus']It looks like they have corrected the $69.99 prices to $59.99 (e.g. Batman Arkham City, Forza 4) but my orders already went through with those titles at $69.99. Should I cancel my orders or will FS only charge me the correct prices when they ship?[/QUOTE]

I know my Brother-in-law just called them and they adjusted the price over the phone.

Although, I don't see Batman as $59.99. I only see it at the price of $69.99.

It's easier to just Cancel it and re-order... They don't generally auto-adjust especially if you buy during a promo.

[quote name='Mikass']I know my Brother-in-law just called them and they adjusted the price over the phone.

Although, I don't see Batman as $59.99. I only see it at the price of $69.99.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I'll call them.

And I SWEAR that Batman was $59.99. When I went back to check, it wasn't listed on the promo page at ALL. So they are obviously having issues.

At least I KNOW that Forza 4 is $59.99 now when it was $69.99 when I pre-ordered.

Awesome! Thanks for posting this, I just pre-ordered Uncharted 3 and ICO/SotC for PS3 and Diablo 3 for PC.

*mega high-fives*

GUYS SC2 HEART SWARM IS UP! YEEEE noooo its 59.99 tho?? so sad ! how about the new ratchet for cooop? love coop

[quote name='fydo']Awesome! Thanks for posting this, I just pre-ordered Uncharted 3 and ICO/SotC for PS3 and Diablo 3 for PC.

*mega high-fives*[/QUOTE] ICO/Colossus Collection is going to be $39.99, FS only listed it as $59.99 -- just like Halo Anniversary and probably God of War Collection. Unless if you have no other games you want and still want the $20 off for U3 and D3, you should replace ICO with something else.

[quote name='Mr.']ICO/Colossus Collection is going to be $39.99, FS only listed it as $59.99 -- just like Halo Anniversary and probably God of War Collection. Unless if you have no other games you want and still want the $20 off for U3 and D3, you should replace ICO with something else.[/QUOTE]
HEART OF THE SWARM DOO IT hehe nvm im just too excited i think it should have been 40 from the start too ... but better than a hd version of old games if you like sc2 :D tho i want to pick up ico at 29.99 for sho

[quote name='Mr.']ICO/Colossus Collection is going to be $39.99, FS only listed it as $59.99 -- just like Halo Anniversary and probably God of War Collection. Unless if you have no other games you want and still want the $20 off for U3 and D3, you should replace ICO with something else.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch for the tip. I made a new order with Heart of the Swarm instead of ICO/SotC (and cancelled the original order, of course). I certainly thought that 59.99 was a little pricey for an HD remake. :)

Cheers

[quote name='dancrane212']Just a heads up Futureshop just added Zelda SW and the "Augmented" editions of Dues Ex 3.[/QUOTE]
nice, I preordered Ico+SOTC with Uncharted 3 but was waiting for Batman to go back to $59.99 but now there is Zelda :D

zelda is listed now but for some reason it isnt included in the promotion yet it doesnt give the 20 off

Hopefully they fix it

Planning on getting

Halo combat evolved aniversery (dont know what will happen if they adjust price to 39.99)
starcraft 2 HOTS
Gears 3
Zelda (if really added)
Skyrim (I will probably want the collecters edition though does anybody know if they will let me upgrade to the collectors edition for the price difference from the collecters to the regular)

Thanks, just ordered for the second time after they included Zelda Skyward Sword in the deal.
Gears 3 CE, Skyrim, Uncharted 3 and Zelda delivered to my door for cheap.

Just ordered Zelda, Deus EX Augmented and Soul Calibur V, thanks OP :)

Too bad Blizzard hasn't announced a HotS Collector's yet, not interested in the regular edition.

too many games to decide from! I ended up going with UC3, BF3, Rage, Deus Ex, and AC. I had skyrim ordered, but I cancelled that one because If they come out with a collectors edition, I would want that one instead. I wish they had Dark Souls and Ace Combat in there as well.

For those getting AC with this, Gamestop has their own Signature edition of the game that comes with some exclusive in-game stuff. It's not huge but maybe enough to make me replace it in my FS order.

I had Tomb Raider, Gears 3, and Bioshock ordered. Decided to cancel it, and reordered to also include Uncharted 3 and Zelda. Total discount $100. Nice.

I remembered I had Uncharted ordered at BB from one of their long weekend sales, so I cancelled that one, since this saves me another $10. I would have included it in my original order, but was toying with the idea of picking up the CE. But, it's now like $60 more than the regular edition (with the $20 off from this promo), so I don't feel that the included extras are worth that much, to me anyway.

[quote name='SenatorZelda']
Halo combat evolved aniversery (dont know what will happen if they adjust price to 39.99)
[/QUOTE]

Was it announced at that price?

Even if it does adjust to 39.99, the discount should still apply, bringing the total of the game to $19.99+tax. damn good deal.

I preordered BioShock Infinity, MW3, and Halo:CEA. I was gonna get Dead Island but was on the fence about it since I don't know how good it will turn out to be and if it will live up to the hype.

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Was it announced at that price?

Even if it does adjust to 39.99, the discount should still apply, bringing the total of the game to $19.99+tax. damn good deal.

I preordered BioShock Infinity, MW3, and Halo:CEA. I was gonna get Dead Island but was on the fence about it since I don't know how good it will turn out to be and if it will live up to the hype.[/QUOTE]

in the interviews they have said it will be 39.99 I may call them up and ask them about it

the problem is this deal is only valid for titles 49.99 or above so if it drop to 39.99v the discount may not apply or they may just take the discount from there posted price of 59.99

Same thing with starcraft 2 heart of the swarm. I am pretty sure blizzard said it wasnt going to be full price

If I do call I may ask if a collectors edition is announce if they will allow an upgrade for the price difference between the 2 edition

For those saying buy the game on release day from a futureshop nearby and then return the one you got from their website don't they know if the game you return is from their store or not with some sort of code?

Anyone else getting this message when trying to pre-order?:

One or more of the promotions for which you previously qualified is no longer valid for this order due to promotion expiration. Please review your order below. (0143)

EDIT: After multiple tries I finally got it working. Thanks OP.

[quote name='jeffx']Wanted to get Dark Souls for 18$ less (50$ instead of 68$) but my god damn CC expires next month...[/QUOTE]

Geez, I remember someone on CAG gave a great tip on that, put a later date for the expiry, like add 4 years to it, and it should work... CC's expire every 4 years, right? Won't hurt to try.

I'm all set for holiday this year and early next year...got Uncharted 3, Gears 3, Rage, Bioshock Infinite, Diablo III, and a second order of Skyrim, Ratchet & Clank, Soul Calibur and Hitman.
This is so awesome, I was going to buy all of those anyways. Best deal ever.

Is it normal that it says (while I'M checking out) that the total for each game is 59.99? But on the right side the total for all of them combined shows the discount?

Bought a few games--tried to nab ones that won't tank in value long before I ever get around to playing them!

Tried to add Dark Souls, but it said it wasn't eligible, and the discount wasn't being applied. Boo. FS hadn't made clear if their pre-order version will include the extras (amazon.ca etc) other retailers will, so maybe its for the best...

Happy days!

[quote name='Deagle814']Is it normal that it says (while I'M checking out) that the total for each game is 59.99? But on the right side the total for all of them combined shows the discount?[/QUOTE]
yeah as long as you see the savings thing is 20 per title if you order 3-5

Great deal. Arkham City unfortunately will probably remain at the 69.99 price point, because it is going to be published by Warner Brothers. They recently published Mortal Kombat, which was the only recent game to be price at $69.99, which is very annoying.

bread's done
Back