[Expired] Buy 3 E3 games from Future Shop - Get $60 Off

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/category/id/PCE3Gamespreorder.aspx

Buy 1 E3 pre-order title* – get $10 off
Buy 2 E3 pre-order titles* – get $15 off each. ($30 value)
Buy 3 E3 pre-order titles* – get $20 off each. ($60 value)

$40 for any AAA game you want this year is a pretty amazing deal! Hop on it before they decide that this deal is too good to be true and take it down.

I already ordered COD: MW3, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, AC: Revelations, and Gears of War 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Geez, I remember someone on CAG gave a great tip on that, put a later date for the expiry, like add 4 years to it, and it should work... CC's expire every 4 years, right? Won't hurt to try.[/QUOTE]

I was on the phone with Visa and they said DON'T do that it could be considered fraud (??) besides it's not 4 years at all, it's more like 3 years and 9 months.

[quote name='afterburn999']Ordered six titles and practically all of them come out in Sept-Nov except ME3. It'll be a good year for gaming.[/QUOTE]
will you have the time to play them all ?

I ordered more than I should of, and honestly who knows if I'll have time to play them. I have so many games that I haven't played yet its ridiculous.

But...one day I will play them all. When I'm dead.

I know how you feel. I actually feel a twinge of nausea looking at my Steam library backlog, and there's that stack of unplayed 360 games on my desk that's so tall that it's never quite out of my peripheral vision.

I ordered 7 games during this sale. Eventually I'm going to build myself a house with game packaging. And burn it down while I'm still inside!

Ooh, I wonder what today's Steam sale is?

[quote name='imad']will you have the time to play them all ?[/QUOTE]

I'll finnish everything that comes out before Nov. 8th but after MW3 comes out i'll lose intrest in the rest.

I have 19 games pre-ordered right now, many of them I had previous orders on and reordered for a better price during this E3 deal at FS and BB. I'm not sure how clustered together the release dates are, many of em don't even come out til 2012. I can't pass up on a deal so I tend to order anything I think I might be interested in plus my must-haves.

I prevented my self from preordering two more games, that I would probably never have the time to finish. The money saved will be used to get an erotic massage.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I have 19 games pre-ordered right now, many of them I had previous orders on and reordered for a better price during this E3 deal at FS and BB. I'm not sure how clustered together the release dates are, many of em don't even come out til 2012. I can't pass up on a deal so I tend to order anything I think I might be interested in plus my must-haves.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you are, but some of these games aren't even going to be for me, it's so when the game comes out and if my brother suddenly decides he must have it, I'll have the game at a cheaper price already then him having to fork out 59.99 for the title.

[quote name='Faytz']I'm in the same boat as you are, but some of these games aren't even going to be for me, it's so when the game comes out and if my brother suddenly decides he must have it, I'll have the game at a cheaper price already then him having to fork out 59.99 for the title.[/QUOTE]
I used to email my brother every time I saw a good deal but he quit playing games so I gave up on him. He still showed some interest in Uncharted 3 so I got it for him at the Futureshop $39.99 price.

[quote name='Cipher87']This is sad. I missed this[/QUOTE]

you live in the States anyway so even if you didn't miss it you couldn't take advantage (notice what board you're on) ;)

[quote name='True Kronic']Deal dead? I got to credit card info with 5 games and it doesnt give any deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was only valid until June 9th (the last day of E3). Sorry, dude. :(

Aww damn, I ended up getting 5 pre-orders, but had no idea that they added new games on the 9th. Kind of sad that I missed out and couldn't do a pre-order on Hitman, but the game I wanted to pre-order the most was definitely Prey 2 for 360 but that never showed up so I don't feel too bad.

[quote name='kyle071785']you live in the States anyway so even if you didn't miss it you couldn't take advantage (notice what board you're on) ;)[/QUOTE]

I have family there so that isn't even the problem :)

Anybody call/email what happens if a game goes down in price what happens as I have games wher that might happen. I sent an email with their support form but didnt get a response

So I decided on the following all 39.99

zelda skyward sword
gears 3 (regular version originally ordered limited but the extras didnt interest me)
elder scrolls skyrim (may cancel depending on collectors edition)
starcraft HOTS
Halo CE anniversery

If they were going to cancel orders for people who did more than one order, would they have done that already? I made 3 orders and they all were processed and have not been canceled so far.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']If they were going to cancel orders for people who did more than one order, would they have done that already? I made 3 orders and they all were processed and have not been canceled so far.[/QUOTE]

I imagine they can cancel them at any point from now till when the orders are completed.

I figure the have the ability to cancel at any time but what are the odds of them noticing that I have 3 orders if they haven't already? I think the odds are low but I have no real clue, just wondering what other people thought.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I figure the have the ability to cancel at any time but what are the odds of them noticing that I have 3 orders if they haven't already? I think the odds are low but I have no real clue, just wondering what other people thought.[/QUOTE]

The odds are low they'll notice.... Until they actually start processing the orders, which they wont do till the earliest pre-order is released.

That's my opinion, but we'll see.

I assume the limit of games was just to make sure they could cancel crazy order amounts for hoarders or companies that intend to flip the games for profit, someone I am sure went crazy on orders to flip on ebay

I for one am very happy on the games I pre-ordered, got 8 from Futureshop nicely spread out cause I don't need like 5 games in a month even if they are $40 when I can't play that many (work gets in the way of my gaming life, but it pays for the games...can't win) anyway killer deal and happy to get in on it

I'm happy with the 3 games I picked up, definitely an awesome deal and I've got plenty of titles to tide me over till those show up.

What I was wondering, when is the first game of the list going to ship? Aka earliest release date.

I am looking at my five and hoping they do in fact come as they release and not all at once. Lots were for 2012 release and fall 2011...

[quote name='talus']i'm getting updates on all of my orders today letting me know that they are waiting on the release dates.[/quote]

stop hurting me!!

[quote name='Cipher87']This is sad. I missed this[/QUOTE]

There's a chance that most of those games will get similar deals around the time they come out anyways. Who knows, we might just see new releases hit $49.99 the way the last gen did around this time in the console cycle.

In any case you can still feel good about paying full price and supporting the developers, oh wait, most of you probably pre-ordered MW3 and BF3 oh shame on you :roll:

[quote name='VetraX']most of you probably pre-ordered MW3 and BF3 oh shame on you :roll:[/QUOTE]

MW2 was and will be the last CoD game I ever purchase.

[quote name='VetraX']There's a chance that most of those games will get similar deals around the time they come out anyways. Who knows, we might just see new releases hit $49.99 the way the last gen did around this time in the console cycle.

In any case you can still feel good about paying full price and supporting the developers, oh wait, most of you probably pre-ordered MW3 and BF3 oh shame on you :roll:[/QUOTE]

Not me!

ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection
Tomb Raider
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Though I do wish I made a second order for a few more games I wanted. :(

[quote name='Usuyami']Not me!

ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection
Tomb Raider
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Though I do wish I made a second order for a few more games I wanted. :([/QUOTE]

ICO/SoTC is going to retail for $39.99

[quote name='Hockridge']ICO/SoTC is going to retail for $39.99[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured. I'm hoping FS adjusts so it ends up $19.99. If not, I'll just cancel.

[quote name='Usuyami']Yeah, I figured. I'm hoping FS adjusts so it ends up $19.99. If not, I'll just cancel.[/QUOTE]

It's probably better if you just brought it back after it ships, I don't think you can cancel one game out of your order, it is either the whole package or non.

[quote name='afterburn999']Anyone know if they will ship the games seperately ?[/QUOTE]

The games should ship as they are released.

I just noticed that I accidentally ordered Saints Row 3 twice, maybe I can sell the extra for $50 on kijiji. I got two Uncharted 3 but one is for my brother. I don't think FS will bust me, they won't notice or care. If I had ordered 50 of the same thing then they'd do something about it.

I'm dragging this thread up again since Deus Ex is coming out today and I pre-ordered it from this deal. I just checked the status of my order and it said the game is sold out online. I called CS and asked what's up with a pre-order being sold out the day it releases, and they said that the manufacturer probably did not send enough to cover all the copies requested. They also said it should only be a day or two before they get more in and that it goes out first ordered first shipped.

So, if I pre-ordered back in June, that isn't enough time for them to order more copies so everyone gets it on release day? Seems kinda strange to me. I had them put in an eta request and they will e-mail me with the result. They also said I could buy in store today and return the shipped copy when it arrives. I'm going to wait on that though until I find out the eta of the shipping. I wish they made it so you could pick up pre-orders in store. Would be a lot easier for me.

This also makes me wonder if the same thing is going to happen with the rest of the games.

Funny, I just got off the phone with them as well.

They told me Deus Ex is back ordered and it could take 6 to 7 business days to get more in. :(

She also wasn't sure if I was getting the free upgrade to Augmented version. She told me if I get the regular to leave it wrapped and call them. yeah right! I just want to play the damn game!

There was a free upgrade to Augmented edition from Futureshop? I ordered normal edition yesterday morning for $54 and the order has not been processed, last night I noticed they were sold out online. Not looking good for me, could be several days before I get the game and I had planned to spend the rest of this week playing it. Going to a store to pick one up would be really inconvenient unless I want to pay the full $60 at my local video game store.

Still waiting on the eta e-mail, but if it takes an extra week, no big deal for me this time, since there aren't any other games i'm interested in for another month, so i'll still have a lot of time to play it. It is however, unacceptable to pre-order a game and have it already be sold out on day of release, isn't that what a pre-order is for?

I could care less about the upgrade to the Augmented version as well, it would be nice, but like you, I just want to play the game!

*here is a link to the futureshop forum thread about the upgrade to augmented edition, sounds like everyone should get it, maybe that's why they are having trouble with the stock. They probably didn't order enough augmented editions.

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/S...ut-Dues-Ex-Hr/m-p/308232/highlight/true#M9976

I left a message on that forum inquiring about what is going on, it looks like a product buyer from FS was answering questions on there, so maybe he will have some new info?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I'll admit saad77's posts have got me worried about my upcoming pre-orders :/ I'll be able to wait a bit for Uncharted and NHL to arrive, but I think I've already resolved that I will be picking up Skyrim at brick & mortar (hopefully with friends) and returning the shipped copy. If anyone makes me wait any longer for that game that I have to...

[quote name='saad77']
*here is a link to the futureshop forum thread about the upgrade to augmented edition, sounds like everyone should get it, maybe that's why they are having trouble with the stock. They probably didn't order enough augmented editions.
[/QUOTE]
That's weird, I hope they come through with the promise they make in that thread that all pre-orders will get upgraded. I would feel bad if they do it and I had paid $70 for the Augmented to begin with, but I only paid the $54. I guess it's now a matter of whether they can get enough Augmented stock back in to fill those pre-orders. Actually now that I think about it, since they never processed my order they could just reject it to get out of that deal. Hmm.

Well I got my shipping notice for the PC version from my pre-order during the E3 sale... whether it's the augmented edition I have no clue. I'm just glad to know there wasn't a delay there and they're shipping at the very least regular editions.

Never ordered from Futureshop, if I preorder games is it like gamestop. And I am not charged until the game ships or does it charge as soon as I order.

bread's done
Back