Fable 2 Pub Games, 2 codes a day! - OVER! Gratz winners.

[quote name='shiftyspider']Hey, I was there today. I managed to grab 60 myself, took two nice handfuls as there was no one around and the convention was almost over. Good show, my first convention and I really enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]
What are you doing with 60 codes, out of curiosity?

I put up a Red faction code contest in general discussion. Just alerting people so they know there's more than one thread to look at. :D

remember guys - CHECK YOUR PMS ON MY SITE! That's where codes go. Day 1's winner entered into day 2, even though they won! Not sure if they noticed. Also, look at your post. If it has a little parrot award icon, you won one. TODAYS CONTEST!

So you guys MIGHT have seen this site outside of the forums, but in case you haven't - www.warked.com Now, you will see King of Swords logos/banners. Click one. Surf around their site, find the coolest weapon they sell, post a link to it IN THIS THREAD and explain why its the OMGWTFBBQSUPERfuckINGCOOL of awesomeness. That's how you enter today's contest. Don't worry, its not much work, you can basically click a category and go "DO WANT!" then copy/paste the url and say something. GO!

http://www.theworldofgeo.com/forum/index.php?topic=22.0

[quote name='ohram']I put up a Red faction code contest in general discussion. Just alerting people so they know there's more than one thread to look at. :D[/quote]

Felt I should chime in that people need to feel free to look in all the threads, and post in some! A contest later may have to do with points, y'know!

[quote name='georox']remember guys - CHECK YOUR PMS ON MY SITE! That's where codes go. Day 1's winner entered into day 2, even though they won! Not sure if they noticed. Also, look at your post. If it has a little parrot award icon, you won one. [/quote]

Heh, that was me....you're right, I didn't check my PMs first. :)

Thanks Geo! :applause:

Just makin sure ya got it. If you end up with an icon, a code is PM'd. If the code doesn't work, I typed it wrong, let me know, I'll double-check it. Writing names on cards and keeping em til verified working/one month passes.

GO ENTER TODAY'S DRAWING PEOPLE!

saber.jpg

Pic unrelated.

If your post has been edited, look what I typed in. Seriously. If your tag is invalid/not tied to a 360/HAS pub games, your fucked.

bread's done
Back