Fable 2 Pub Games, 2 codes a day! - OVER! Gratz winners.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Day 7, half way there. Thanks for hosting the giveaway and sticking to it :)[/quote]

Yea, I almost said "fuck it, I'll do todays drawing randomly between 1 and 3 AM tonight" just to mess with people today.

Thanks for the contest and sorry if its already been asked but do you need to have the same username on your forum as on CAG?

[quote name='georox']Looks like after all 14 drawings end, I'll have one extra code to sell or trade, w00t.[/quote]

Use that extra code in a give-a-way on theworldofgeo.com. That would be awesome for the people that didn't win.

http://www.theworldofgeo.com/forum/index.php?topic=35.0

Winners will not be posted. I'm NOT giving out codes to the same person twice, if you look through the older contest posts, you will see SOME people have a little parrot icon under their name on the post. Chances are, they either had Pub Games already (Yea sorry, I'm not giving someone a code if I feel you already have it. I don't care if its for a friend/dying aunt/etc. etc., simple as that.) or they won a copy from the contest. Mousing over the icon for a second shows text saying why they have it, so feel free to go look if you want to find winners. :)

http://www.theworldofgeo.com/forum/index.php?topic=35.0

TODAYS CONTEST IS UP! ENTER TIME!

I'll let other people answer questions for me, and remember to enter today if you haven't won yet, only 3 more sets of codes are left! Today, tomorrow and Sunday.

no one is really answering, so I'll ask this...
Then where the winners chosen at random? I got this idea because since you ask a question like "why castle crashers rock?" or "Why decepticons rule?" , I'm thinking your looking for something specific that'll rock your world and choose those people.

But if you're just looking for participation and then randomly choosing those, then I understand and thanks for the chance to partake in free goodies and a lively discussion

again, no one has answered. it is the only reason I'm asking.., especially since how can anyone answer questions about the contest, if you are the one holding it?

just curious::D

I entered! Username is the same. : )

Thanks a lot for the opportunity, georox! Amazon told me recently that they ran out of codes, so I'll just be getting the LE with no Pub Games. :/

is it still possible to get these codes for the pub games from gamestop or anywhere else. and does anyone know what the offical fable 2 website is?

bread's done
Back