Fable 2 Pub Games, 2 codes a day! - OVER! Gratz winners.

my co worker said that he went to find out why he didnt get his at game stop when he pre ordered they where temp. out that time but they told him they will be getting more so call and find out

heres an easy way to get it if you want it that bad. go to gamestop or ebgames.com preorder the game via in store pickup, a few hours later theyll send you a code for the pub games. they don't charge you the $5 to preorder if you do it over the internet. and all you have to do is cancel it when the game comes out.

[quote name='lt_homer']heres an easy way to get it if you want it that bad. go to gamestop or ebgames.com preorder the game via in store pickup, a few hours later theyll send you a code for the pub games. they don't charge you the $5 to preorder if you do it over the internet. and all you have to do is cancel it when the game comes out.[/quote]

But are they still doing that promo online? I don't see it anywhere on the Fable pages.

Also, entered again. Hope I can win one! : ) Thanks for the opportunity!

[quote name='lt_homer']heres an easy way to get it if you want it that bad. go to gamestop or ebgames.com preorder the game via in store pickup, a few hours later theyll send you a code for the pub games. they don't charge you the $5 to preorder if you do it over the internet. and all you have to do is cancel it when the game comes out.[/quote]

You sure you can still do it?

Nothing on the website mentions the preorder bonus anymore

bread's done
Back