Fable 2 Pub Games, 2 codes a day! - OVER! Gratz winners.

Oh since I didn't say anything about times, todays will end around noon tomorrow, and I'll try to keep that a habbit. Each will last *roughly* 24 hours.

Hosting issue. Should be up in an hour or so. Sorry.

Edit - WE ARE BACK!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drone8888']Isn't your site a bit redundant? Geo means world right? Was world of Neo taken? Thanks for the opportunity though :)[/quote]

I never used the name "Geo" to mean "World" though. Its just another alias in a world of anonymous internet people.

I don't need names/gamertags/emails/etc. posted, anything you put down when registering I can see to contact you with, and I just PM codes on forum anyways.

If you think posting your CAG name will make it so you don't cheat, don't worry about that either, every IP is logged/checked, and a few hidden things are running to ensure this.

[quote name='georox']I don't need names/gamertags/emails/etc. posted, anything you put down when registering I can see to contact you with, and I just PM codes on forum anyways.

If you think posting your CAG name will make it so you don't cheat, don't worry about that either, every IP is logged/checked, and a few hidden things are running to ensure this.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get my PM that I won! :D kidding. Posted for 2nd day. Thanks once again.

bread's done
Back