Fable II Hero Doll Achievement Exchange - We Got A Set, Sign up!

If I can get in on this, that would be great. I was originally in the first list, but requested to be taken out due to me having to send the game back to Gamefly.

I just bought Fable II a few days ago, so now I'd really like to get this achievement (I have no dolls at the moment though, hope that's not a problem).

[quote name='ZForce915']Ok gang, here is the deal...I have to get to bed tonight, but start sending me the friend requests now and I will be online at 8:30 CST tomorrow.

Here is how the exchange goes, I'll be inviting you to a game when you're online. Don't worry about customizing your character just join in. I go to the market and buy something and the achievement is yours. You can exit shortly thereafter so the next guy(s) can get a turn.

YodaEXE is first in line, but I welcome all friend requests from CAGs. Just don't be casting spells or wielding weapons in my town, ya hear? :)[/quote]

Ok I friend requested you Zforce. I am looking forward for this tomorrow since I been in need for this achievement. Thanks!

I sent you a friend request also Z. I'll try to join your game whenever it is okay by you. Thanks for helping all of us out.

Sounds good. I'll make sure to be online around then.

EDIT: Also, I won't have a mic or anything connected, so don't expect me to be talking :D Don't want ya to get offended if I don't reply to something you say.

[quote name='ZForce915']Ok gang, here is the deal...I have to get to bed tonight, but start sending me the friend requests now and I will be online at 8:30 CST tomorrow.

Here is how the exchange goes, I'll be inviting you to a game when you're online. Don't worry about customizing your character just join in. I go to the market and buy something and the achievement is yours. You can exit shortly thereafter so the next guy(s) can get a turn.

YodaEXE is first in line, but I welcome all friend requests from CAGs. Just don't be casting spells or wielding weapons in my town, ya hear? :)[/quote]

hey cool ill send you a friend request tommorow so i can get the achievement.

Zforce: Friend request sent. It'd be awesome if I could get this achievement. I've gotten more achievement points in Fable 2 than any other game I've ever played (I'm not a completionist so this is quite an accomplishment for me - and for the game!) Thanks in advance.

ZForce since it seems you have this under control for now, I'll make you the OP. I hate to just get the achievement and run but something came up and I won't be able to play X360 for about a week or two.

I would really like to get this achievement also. I know I don't have any iTrader rating, but I've been around here for a while (longer than other people who are requesting without a trader rating). I'll send you a friend request, Z :)

I sent you a FR Zforce, I clicked on it here from CAG, so I couldn't add a message, but my GT is AK85. Thanks

Ok guys, I've accepted all friend requests. When I come online, I'll grab you all one at a time and when you get the achievement you can just bail out on my game so the next person can get started. When you're done, if you can remove me from your friends list then I'll know I've gotten to you. Thanks!

Updated the OP. I'd like to get the people on the list taken care of...if you're on the list and on my friends list, drop me a message on XBL and let me know and you'll be first.

just wanted to say thanks to anyone and everyone that has helped make this happen, zforce, bs000 and any others i may have missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I demand a cookie! I like shortbread. I would also be content with chocolate chip. If anyone tries to give me one with oatmeal, raisins, or peanut butter samonella I will hate you forever.

[quote name='bs000']I demand a cookie! I like shortbread. I would also be content with chocolate chip. If anyone tries to give me one with oatmeal, raisins, or peanut butter samonella I will hate you forever.[/quote]

::hands bs000 a shortbread cookie........and a chocolate chip cookie::

Yeah, sorry I removed your name from the OP bs000 but I was trying to make it easier to read. *hands bs000 a bag of irregular oreos*

thanks bs000, couldn't have gotten this without you!

cookie for you :D

cookie.gif

[quote name='ZForce915']Any idea why after helping about a dozen CAGs out in Bowerstone my economy dropped to 1 star?[/quote]That's one of the secret punishments Peter was talking about. Don't help other people get achievements.;)

Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your time to help me get it tonight. Hit me up anytime you want to play something.

[quote name='ZForce915']Any idea why after helping about a dozen CAGs out in Bowerstone my economy dropped to 1 star?[/quote]

I can hook you up with cash if you want, that way you can buy stuff in your town and help the economy.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can hook you up with cash if you want, that way you can buy stuff in your town and help the economy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I have the cash to do it but I was at a 5 star just a day or two ago. I wonder if buying all of the property hurt me...

Achievements done for the night. I will probably take a break from this tomorrow and let some Friend requests built up. I'll help some more people out later this week.

Thanks for trying to help me out, Z. I'll have to hit you up after I get Knothole. I'm not done with the game yet so I haven't sprung for the DLC (and I'm on a self-imposed game buying hiatus after the holidays. Got quite a backlog to get through!)

[quote name='torifile']Thanks for trying to help me out, Z. I'll have to hit you up after I get Knothole. I'm not done with the game yet so I haven't sprung for the DLC (and I'm on a self-imposed game buying hiatus after the holidays. Got quite a backlog to get through!)[/QUOTE]

You can actually download a free version of it, which will allow you to play it with other players (until you decide to buy it).

Hi guys, I JUST started playing this game, (im up to oakridge) is it possible for me to get this achievement this way?

Only reason I ask, is I know this will be a pain to do later on, or by myself and there seems to be an awesome system you guys got going on here.

Thanks!

hi zforce, i sent you a message on xbL. i was wondering if you could hellp me get those forsaken dolls too! :) um....yeah...i guess just hit me up here or on xbL....thanks in advance.....let me know if there is something i can do for you.

I accepted all friend requests up to this point. I hope to be able to come on tonight to help, but I think I'm going to have to limit the amount of requests that I fill each night. The first night I spent 2 hours helping out and never played the game myself.

So don't be upset if I turn down an invite while I'm on, if I do that it means I met my self imposed quota for the evening.

I'd like to get the achievement if possible. I haven't played enough Fable yet to get anything good to trade, but I can help you boost something else. Thanks!

It is pretty cool that this is bringing new people to CAG. I've updated the OP yet again to try to steamline the process. I would like CAGs to post here first before sending a friend request to keep the CAG lurkers from flooding my list. Also, and I can't stress this enough, please don't spend time choosing a character! It makes no difference what you look like to me and you won't be in my town long enough for it to matter.

bread's done
Back