Fable II Hero Doll Achievement Exchange - We Got A Set, Sign up!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Funny how we're getting new users into CAG just because of this thread. Not saying it's bad, just think it's funny/pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Coincidentally, we are on the first page for a Google search of "Fable 2 doll achievement." :D

I think someone that I helped out mentioned having another Lucien doll, if you could get that then we'd have another complete set and you could help a couple of CAGs too.

Just find me the guy.

Don't you have all the dolls? Do you mind if I join your game and get the achievement?

[quote name='ZForce915']I think someone that I helped out mentioned having another Lucien doll, if you could get that then we'd have another complete set and you could help a couple of CAGs too.[/quote]

I believe I have the Lucien doll from what I remember. I will check tomorrow. If so, I am willing to give it to someone to help everyone out.

snack, you can send me a friend request...but if you can get a hold of a Lucien doll then you'd be able to help some CAGs get the achievement by joining your games. It would help lighten the load for me a bit.

If somebody has all the gargoyles and keys can I just join their game to get their achievment? What about the 2.5m property worth achivement?

[quote name='s00pNAZi']If somebody has all the gargoyles and keys can I just join their game to get their achievment? What about the 2.5m property worth achivement?[/QUOTE]

Gargoyles and keys, yes. Property, not sure.

I'd be willing to do gargoyles and keys for you, if you're wiling to do coop expression and combat for me. :D

soopnazi- Add me if you want the 2.5 Million Properties achievement

ZForce- May I have the Doll cheevo?

GT: bringnthaheat24

Last edited by a moderator:
I have gargoyles if I can help any one, need keys, also is there a way we can get expressions without playing the pub games?

I have been searching for a way to get the Doll achievement on Fable II without draining my boyfriend much further so would love to join the list. I haven't got (apart from Generic Hero) any of the dolls and only know one other person that plays so he's no use!

If you'd be willing to aid me I'd be so grateful, I love this game and would be so happy to fully complete it - as it is I have to start again as I need me dog back!!

I hope to do business with you soon, don't worry, I won't hang around your town for longer than necessary!!

Thanks in advance, and if you've stopped helping, thanks anyway!! ;)

[quote name='draven1089']gamertag= badkins1980, what is yours ZForce[/QUOTE]

Same as my user name here. Also if you look at my profile to the left the gamertag is listed there as well as a quick link to send friend requests.

I'm going to be looking for someone to take over this job soon, need a trustworthy CAG to hold to dolls and give out achievements. I'm finding myself with less and less time to do it.

Thank you for your help with the dolls ZForce, and anyone else help me with the others? I have left to get, the hoarder, The Executioner, The Property Magnate,
The Gambler, and The Completionist. Can anyone help me get these, I'll be more then happy to share the ones I already have.

Gamertag is WakaRonin
I need the doll Achievement. I can help with other co-op achievements or whatever you need. I'm online after 3:30.

I need the doll achievement and the completionist if anyone can help me with that it would be much appreciated thanks GT CurtVanGrinsven

Sorry boys and girls, but I have to put this on hold for a while. I'm getting more requests than I can keep up with. All CAGs that just joined in Feb to get the achievement will be denied, but keep an eye on this thread since I'm sure someone else will want to take over.

This is the very last achievement that I need! If anyone would be willing to help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. My Gamertag is JDeMarco, if anyone is willing to help out. Thanks in advance! First time on CAG btw, long time lurker.

Hi. I have Garth, Theresa, and Hammer. if you have any other hero dolls to spare, I'd trade a Garth and/or Hammer, then please post your Gamertag, and I'll add you.

[quote name='Killer-Tofu']Hi. I have Garth, Theresa, and Hammer. if you have any other hero dolls to spare, I'd trade a Garth and/or Hammer, then please post your Gamertag, and I'll add you.[/quote]

I have Lucien Doll and I'd like to trade it for Hammer and Garth both if you will be so nice to trade 2 for one :p If not I still would like to trade for one of them.

My gamertag is Jacen Sunrider.

I've had these dolls for quite a while, and I'm out of people to help. So if you guys need someone else to help out with this, I have the complete set. I'd really rather have people just join my game to get the achievement than trade them away, but let me know what I can do.

Deaf Maestro, is it ok if I sticky your name to the front page for a while? LinkinPrime may even be able to make you the owner of the first post so you can edit it to your liking.

[quote name='Deaf Maestro']I've had these dolls for quite a while, and I'm out of people to help. So if you guys need someone else to help out with this, I have the complete set. I'd really rather have people just join my game to get the achievement than trade them away, but let me know what I can do.[/quote]

I'd really be happy if you would help me with doll achievement :D I'll add you to friend list. When you'll have time just send me a message :)

[quote name='Deaf Maestro']I've had these dolls for quite a while, and I'm out of people to help. So if you guys need someone else to help out with this, I have the complete set. I'd really rather have people just join my game to get the achievement than trade them away, but let me know what I can do.[/quote]

I'd be willing to meet up for the doll achievement plus any other co-ops or other frustrating achievements you may need help with.
Gamertag WakaRonin

currently i have no doll's cause i gave mine to a friend but I'd like to be able to get this doll achievement if someone who can give it to me is on at the same time I am on.

GT: Calmlikea13omb

So who currently has the dolls? I'd like to get this achievement out of the way, as well as the gargoyles/keys/completionist achievements. f someone can help me, could you please send me a friend request?

Yeah if i can get this i'll just have to get through the completionist and this game is 1000/1000. Thanks so much for setting this up man.

Anyways, my gt is gooberpatrol373.

Someone should start a thread for people who want to share the completionist achievement too... only one I have left to get, but I'll be damned if I'm paying for pub games just for the 50 points.

bread's done
Back