Fable II Hero Doll Achievement Exchange - We Got A Set, Sign up!

Want: Hammer doll

Have for trade: Lucien and Theresa dolls (will do 2-for-1)

PM me or friend request me at Gamertag fosaisu

Hey are you still doing the dolls achievement? I have the Lucien, Theresa, and Hero dolls on my account. All I want is the achievement (One of two I have left).

Gamertag is Imaonionknight. Thanks!

anyone around who can help out? Deaf Maestro seems to have taken a break from xbl.

also anyone have an extra chicken suit? the fable2 site is having troubles. (i played all the games, but the chest and shops have nothing.)

I'd love to get some dolls, that's the only achievement I need. And I don't have any dolls. I guess I could work for one, but that target range is a pain. Anyone with the achievement who wants to appease a massive Fable ][ fan (I would say Fable fan, but I still haven't finished the first game or lost chapters), PM me and meet up for a trade or gifting. The only other two games I have all the achievements for are Fallout 3 and Civ Rev- love those two. I'd trade anything for dolls- I have the Chicken suit and everything else.

[quote name='ianoid']I'd love to get some dolls, that's the only achievement I need. And I don't have any dolls. I guess I could work for one, but that target range is a pain. Anyone with the achievement who wants to appease a massive Fable ][ fan (I would say Fable fan, but I still haven't finished the first game or lost chapters), PM me and meet up for a trade or gifting. The only other two games I have all the achievements for are Fallout 3 and Civ Rev- love those two. I'd trade anything for dolls- I have the Chicken suit and everything else.[/QUOTE]
i could join you and do your shooting range, as long as you have the clockwork pistol :p. after several outings with the shooting range im starting to go over the required number(good thing) (its all about the headshots)

I'd love the chicken suit (there's 3 pieces) (does i have to kill 5 chickens in one go? or multiple tries?)

if anyone wants a reaver doll(have 3 to spare) I NEED:the hero,mage,hammer dolls

I need reaver, hero,mage and hammer and the chicken suit. I have Theresa and Lucien. I also need the chicken suit.

ianoid: sent you a Friend request under the name Doctor Shad0w . I have a lucien doll if you havea chicken suit(You can buy more suits in the shop too)

Ok bringing this topic back from the dead because I want a 100% game file.

I have Theresa and Hammer(found this doll on the dlc quest for the dyes) I still need Lucien, Garth, and Reaver. I can trade extra Theresa's and I have a chicken Suit to trade. Honestly I don't even want a full set myself, I just want to come into your game and get the achievement. so let me know and please add me if you can help real quick.

Thanks again

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Ok bringing this topic back from the dead because I want a 100% game file.

I have Theresa and Hammer(found this doll on the dlc quest for the dyes) I still need Lucien, Garth, and Reaver. I can trade extra Theresa's and I have a chicken Suit to trade. Honestly I don't even want a full set myself, I just want to come into your game and get the achievement. so let me know and please add me if you can help real quick.

Thanks again[/QUOTE]
Same, Except I only have Hero :/

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Ok bringing this topic back from the dead because I want a 100% game file.

Thanks again[/QUOTE]

You have the rest of the achievements? Did you earn them or just boost for them? If you earned them and could get me some of the other achievements then I'll get this for ya!

Zforce915 I am missing only 3 achievements in this game total.
Dollcatcher
Demon Doors-Just have to raise the rent in all my properties to get corrupt.
Collect of the Dyes-Need the 1985 in the Colleseum for this to pop

I can help you get everything else directly except for the Sacrifice 10 people because I don't have a temple of shadows in my game

[quote name='Moltres423']I have all the dolls now. I'd be willing to trade them for the demon doors achievement or Egomaniac[/QUOTE]

Just got The Concierge. Someone can have the dolls for Egomaniac/The Sacrifice .

To give someone Egomaniac, do you actually have to be there when the decision is made? Because I chose Egomaniac but the save is long overwritten.

In any case I need all of the dolls and any other achievements a generous soul might be able to offer. Thanks.

I need help with all the dolls. Would also be nice if you could help with getting some of the other ones that you need to collect things. I accidentally deleted my character a while ago, so I can't help with Fable 2, but I can help with other games if you want.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']To give someone Egomaniac, do you actually have to be there when the decision is made? Because I chose Egomaniac but the save is long overwritten.

In any case I need all of the dolls and any other achievements a generous soul might be able to offer. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah they have to be there.

I also need The Collector Achievement if someone has the items for the secret shop on Knothole Island: http://www.consolegames.ro/forum/f52-guides/4003-fable-ii-collector-guide/ .

Is anyone still using this thread? I don't have the money for Fable III yet, but I do what to get the doll collector achievement. I only have a hoard of Garth dolls though...

I still have my set. Will unlock the achievement for someone if they unlock either the endgame achievements or the sacrifices at the temple of skorm one(This one should be easy for anyone with an evil char)

[quote name='Moltres423']I still have my set. Will unlock the achievement for someone if they unlock either the endgame achievements or the sacrifices at the temple of skorm one(This one should be easy for anyone with an evil char)[/QUOTE]
I can do the sacrifices with you sometime. FR me, Ryuukishi634.

A friend of mine is needing help with getting the chicken suit and I know he would be willing to help others in any way he can. His GamerTag is Nucl3arWint3rGB.

[quote name='Moltres423']I still have my set. Will unlock the achievement for someone if they unlock either the endgame achievements or the sacrifices at the temple of skorm one(This one should be easy for anyone with an evil char)[/QUOTE]

which endgame achievements do you want?

anyone still doing this?
Doll catcher is the last achievement that I need from the regular game on the Xbox 360.
I just have a bunch of Garth dolls though :whistle2:(

[quote name='jagd71']anyone still doing this?
Doll catcher is the last achievement that I need from the regular game on the Xbox 360.
I just have a bunch of Garth dolls though :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

same here :/

If anyone needs the achievement for the dolls I have the entire set. I'll just give them to you and after you get the achievement you have to hand them back to me. Justsend me a pm

I have Murgo statues if anyone needs them. Also have Theresa, Hero, and Garth Doll. The Three Teddy Bears, Hollow Man, Balverine, Hobbe outfits,

Okay, I have my game saved just at the moment where you make your three choices. So, if anyone needs The Sacrifice, Love, or Egomaniac achievement, let me know.

bread's done
Back