Fable II Hero Doll Achievement Exchange - We Got A Set, Sign up!

Ah, fixed; I didn't realize I was going to be taking the thread over, haha.

But yeah, only helped one person so far.. don't be shy, dudes. :p

All I have left are "The Executioner" and "The Dollcatcher".. If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it a lot. My GT is Oliver Kloesoff

Just letting you guys know that I'm going to Florida for a week, so I won't be on Live until then. ^^;

I'm really sorry to those of you who I haven't caught yet, I'll help you with the achievement as soon as I can!

I know the thread is for attaining the achievement via co-op sale/rebuy, BUT since there looks to be some downtime right now, if anyone here wants to actually trade dolls in the meantime, I have a fair number of Garth's, and just need Hammer still.

I'm gt "Raging Doofus" on XBL, so send a friend request and a message my way, and perhaps we can make each other that step closer to just owning the little guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to sign up for this trade as well.

I forgot to say my xbox live gamertag is namdor.

Ugh, well...something happened with my game and I've lost all of my dolls. ;_; I'm guessing I missed a save somewhere... regardless, it's going to take me some time to get them back, so unless ZForce wants to take this over again we'll have to put this service thing on hold for a while.

I've only gotten to about 15 people, so I'd just like to apologize to those of you who have been waiting for me to contact you. I'll try my best to get a set again, but right now I just need a break from Fable 2 I think. I'm so angry at myself for losing these.

Sorry again to all of you; best of luck. :cry:

Revival!

I've got some good news and bad news.

The good news is, thanks to a very generous friend I've got a brand spanking new set of dolls to share. He's also shown me a way to duplicate them, so anyone who's interested can have their very own set to keep or spread around.

The bad news is, I won't be as active in Fable this time around as I was before. It gets kind of old sitting in Bowerstone Market day after day. :p But I think this might not be too big of a problem if people are willing to help me spread this achievement. Worse come to worse, it will just be a slow process...

That said, I'd like to ask those of you who I haven't gotten to yet or those who are reading this thread for the first time to go ahead and send me a XBL message not a friend request, because that was just too confusing to deal with and I couldn't tell who was who anymore.

It might be a few days or longer before I get back to each of you; I do like playing other things than Fable :p , but I apologize for the inconvenience.

So...yeah! Let's get the party started. 8) I'll put this on the front page too, I guess.

[quote name='Deaf Maestro']Revival!

I've got some good news and bad news.

The good news is, thanks to a very generous friend I've got a brand spanking new set of dolls to share. He's also shown me a way to duplicate them, so anyone who's interested can have their very own set to keep or spread around.

The bad news is, I won't be as active in Fable this time around as I was before. It gets kind of old sitting in Bowerstone Market day after day. :p But I think this might not be too big of a problem if people are willing to help me spread this achievement. Worse come to worse, it will just be a slow process...

That said, I'd like to ask those of you who I haven't gotten to yet or those who are reading this thread for the first time to go ahead and send me a message not a friend request, because that was just too confusing to deal with and I couldn't tell who was who anymore.

It might be a few days or longer before I get back to each of you; I do like playing other things than Fable :p , but I apologize for the inconvenience.

So...yeah! Let's get the party started. 8) I'll put this on the front page too, I guess.[/quote]

Sorry to be a pain, but do you want a PM through CAG or a message through Xbox live? Thanks

[quote name='aphu9876']Sorry to be a pain, but do you want a PM through CAG or a message through Xbox live? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Ah yeah, through Xbox Live. You were the one that was in my game when I lost them the first time, right? :p Yeah, I still have you so you're all set. I'll send you a message next time I catch you on.

[quote name='Deaf Maestro']Ah yeah, through Xbox Live. You were the one that was in my game when I lost them the first time, right? :p Yeah, I still have you so you're all set. I'll send you a message next time I catch you on.[/quote]

Yup that was me, appreciate it, thanks.

Gonna be sending an add soon over Live, almost at 1100/1100... just need the dolls, the combo-attack, and the combo-emote... I should be able to do the last two with just two controllers.

Is there any chance of getting help with the doll achievement? I also need two puny carrots to complete one the Knothole Island achievements. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

[quote name='Dante Devil']Is there any chance of getting help with the doll achievement? I also need two puny carrots to complete one the Knothole Island achievements. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Go to Bloodstone fruit & veg stall for Puny carrots. Buy one, fast-travel elsewhere, fast-travel back. Rinse & repeat.

Found one in See The Future content too, myself but those things seem largely random. I have no spares at the moment.

If I ever get the whole doll set, I'd be happy to let you join and go buy something to trigger your achievement.

@deaf

I am sending you a msg on xbl here in just a sec. I would like a set of the dolls and would be willing to dupe them to help others with the achievement as well. Thanks In Advance!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']@deaf

I am sending you a msg on xbl here in just a sec. I would like a set of the dolls and would be willing to dupe them to help others with the achievement as well. Thanks In Advance![/QUOTE]

How do you dupe them? I've helped out 2 CAGs, one gave me the dolls back to help others and the other didn't (of course I didn't ask for them back - don't want to be an Indian giver).

I didn't know people were still doing this. If anyone sees me on live can i get the dolls sent to me for the achievement? They will all be sent back to you. This is I think the only one that I might not be able to get.

you guys don't need to have the dolls. All you need to do is co-op with someone who has it and have them buy something from any shop. That should give you the achievement. That's how it was done a few months back.

hey my xbox360 account is jaxtequk and i have 2 dolls already which are garth and theresea. i would love to finish off this achievement...

Hopefully the doll trading is still going on. I haven't played Fable 2 for some time I believe I only have one or no doll but I'm not sure. Anyway if you wanted to Dupe I already have a memory card so I'm good to do that also too.

I JUST got this achievement and would be wiling to help out. Only problem is that my 360 is getting repaired (E74) and won't be back for a week or two.

Add me to the list of people who would like to co-op with someone to get the dollcatcher achievement. Once I get it I'm willing to help out others who need it.

I could use some help here as well .. I need to get my own doll though so hopefully by tonight I can get it at the shooting range. Till then

is this the only online achievement if not anyone want to get them

also need help too

bread's done
Back