Facebook Deals Thread

Adhiman

Banned
I thought it might be a good idea to get a thread going. Some of the deals popping up on FB are ridiculous so a centralized place to talk about them would be nice. Didn't want to title it "Daily Steals" since it looks like other companies have been posting stuff for cheap too (Big Dog Retail).

How are these Facebook sellers able to sell things for so cheap?

It looks like Facebook is subsidizing the price of various things in order to get people to start using their marketplace. These aren't "fell off of the truck" goods.

Why should I trust random Facebook sellers?

Facebook themselves will refund you if you don't receive your packages, or if they're not as described. Several people from CAG and Slickdeals who placed order with Daily Steals in particular are reporting that their purchases are new and not pre-owned.

What other discounts are there?

There looks to be another random $10 off offer that applies to your first order. However, not everyone is getting them. Possibly the coupon is Android only but no one can confirm from what I've seen so far.

All shipping is free. Doesn't look like there are any taxes either.

Daily Steals has a 30 day return policy on new/unused items.
Active Deals (not complete list):

Battlefield V (PS4) - $30
Fallout 76 (PS4) - $30 DEAD
Darksiders III (PS4) - $35
Xbox One Controller - $20 DEAD
DualShock 4 - $25 DEAD
Switch Pro Controller - $40 DEAD
Nintendo Switch - $179 DEAD
Hitman 2 (PS4) - $30
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Breeze (Switch) - $30 DEAD
Super Mario Party (Switch) - $35 DEAD
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) - $40 DEAD
Pokemon Let's Go: Eevee! (Swtich) - $35 DEAD
Just Cause 4 (PS4) - $35 DEAD
Spider-Man (PS4) (Must select Latin American packaging) - $30 BACK TO $60
PS4 in-ear headset - $20

Red Dead Redemption 2 (XO) - $50

NOTE ABOUT DEAD DEALS: It seems that these randomly go in and out of stock. The Switch deal has been down several times but keeps coming back. Pay attention to them and you may get lucky!

This OP is extremely bare bones and is a work in progress. Please feel free to let me know what I should add!

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Mario Odyssey - 34.99
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 34.99
Smash Bros Ultimate - 39.99
Pokemon Let's Go, Pikachu/Eevee! - 39.99
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - 34.99
Spider Man PS4 - 27.99

Hello everyone I wanted to post this topic here to get it some attention. I have been doing some research and my research is leading me to believe that facebook ps4 and Xbox controller deals maybe a scam

I have bought 3 overtine and I think all 3 are knockoffs

Can anyone confirm any issues with theirs?

But the crazy thing is when I put the serial number on Google it shows up as legit so I myself am confused

I am hoping for some clarification

bread's done
Back