Facebook Deals Thread

Adhiman

Banned
I thought it might be a good idea to get a thread going. Some of the deals popping up on FB are ridiculous so a centralized place to talk about them would be nice. Didn't want to title it "Daily Steals" since it looks like other companies have been posting stuff for cheap too (Big Dog Retail).

How are these Facebook sellers able to sell things for so cheap?

It looks like Facebook is subsidizing the price of various things in order to get people to start using their marketplace. These aren't "fell off of the truck" goods.

Why should I trust random Facebook sellers?

Facebook themselves will refund you if you don't receive your packages, or if they're not as described. Several people from CAG and Slickdeals who placed order with Daily Steals in particular are reporting that their purchases are new and not pre-owned.

What other discounts are there?

There looks to be another random $10 off offer that applies to your first order. However, not everyone is getting them. Possibly the coupon is Android only but no one can confirm from what I've seen so far.

All shipping is free. Doesn't look like there are any taxes either.

Daily Steals has a 30 day return policy on new/unused items.
Active Deals (not complete list):

Battlefield V (PS4) - $30
Fallout 76 (PS4) - $30 DEAD
Darksiders III (PS4) - $35
Xbox One Controller - $20 DEAD
DualShock 4 - $25 DEAD
Switch Pro Controller - $40 DEAD
Nintendo Switch - $179 DEAD
Hitman 2 (PS4) - $30
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Breeze (Switch) - $30 DEAD
Super Mario Party (Switch) - $35 DEAD
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) - $40 DEAD
Pokemon Let's Go: Eevee! (Swtich) - $35 DEAD
Just Cause 4 (PS4) - $35 DEAD
Spider-Man (PS4) (Must select Latin American packaging) - $30 BACK TO $60
PS4 in-ear headset - $20

Red Dead Redemption 2 (XO) - $50

NOTE ABOUT DEAD DEALS: It seems that these randomly go in and out of stock. The Switch deal has been down several times but keeps coming back. Pay attention to them and you may get lucky!

This OP is extremely bare bones and is a work in progress. Please feel free to let me know what I should add!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find these products on daily steals if I search their Facebook shop. They're search is horrible. I have to click on the links in the op to get to them. How are you guys finding these games?

It's not an excuse for them to miss delivery dates that they gave to me. If it's going to take a week say it'll take a week, if it's two weeks say two weeks. But don't tell me a lie that it's going to be here on a certain date and not even be close to that.
Wah, I didn't get the game that I'll leave shrink wrapped on my shelf fast enough.

What do you work for the Post office? All defensive of them it's so stupid.

Wah, you're insulting the post office like most people do I can't take it.
A little inside baseball:
At least with Amazon in our area, they keep telling customers their orders will be delivered on a certain date... and drop the packages off at the local post offices *multiple hours* past the contracted cutoff time.

Our office they are contracted to be here no later than 5am for delivery that day, only teice in the past 3 weeks have they made that time. Its normally around 9-10am. And we are talking pallet loads of packages. (10+ pallets stacked 8’ high)
At some point we just say we are done and that becomes tomorrows packages. We already are out delivering 11-12 hours every day, past 12 hours is illegal for us. Ups/fedex with the surepost/smartpost is getting their packages to us later every day also.. but at least they have not been nearly as bad as amazon.

It is that time of year though.. everyone is overburdoned. Every time i see the ups driver out on my route we just shake heads and wave as we pass. We know we are all screwed.

A little inside baseball:
At least with Amazon in our area, they keep telling customers their orders will be delivered on a certain date... and drop the packages off at the local post offices *multiple hours* past the contracted cutoff time.

Our office they are contracted to be here no later than 5am for delivery that day, only teice in the past 3 weeks have they made that time. Its normally around 9-10am. And we are talking pallet loads of packages. (10+ pallets stacked 8’ high)
At some point we just say we are done and that becomes tomorrows packages. We already are out delivering 11-12 hours every day, past 12 hours is illegal for us. Ups/fedex with the surepost/smartpost is getting their packages to us later every day also.. but at least they have not been nearly as bad as amazon.

It is that time of year though.. everyone is overburdoned. Every time i see the ups driver out on my route we just shake heads and wave as we pass. We know we are all screwed.
Hey, no excuses! I need my game now so I can start not playing it immediately!

I got my blue camo controller today. All my local stores are sold out of sunset orange and best buy wouldn't let me exchange for berry blue only other colors because they said those colors weren't part of black Friday sale and I had no receipt.

So I kept the blue camo controller. Going to probably keep this sealed as a backup for the future. New PS3 controllers are hard to come by and there is many fakes, I been having to use third party ones on PS3 now.

PK77lAM.jpg

^^^ yeah no store will let you exchange an item for another if you do not have the receipt. Still though that's a nice blue camo which reminds me of guiles alternate color.

^^^ yeah no store will let you exchange an item for another if you do not have the receipt. Still though that's a nice blue camo which reminds me of guiles alternate color.
Yeah it looks pretty nice, and I don't usually like camo. TBH I'll probably like it more than the crystal whenever my blue camo arrives. Crystal is nice but the white kind of ruins it. If they weren't going to use clear for the bottom/back they could've at least used gray, not white..

Yeah it looks pretty nice, and I don't usually like camo. TBH I'll probably like it more than the crystal whenever my blue camo arrives. Crystal is nice but the white kind of ruins it. If they weren't going to use clear for the bottom/back they could've at least used gray, not white..
I'm currently using a crystal and it does look nice but at the end of the week I have to clean the back of it.I always or try to always play with clean hands and still it attracts so much dirt/grime that I'm ready to retire it.

Hey, no excuses! I need my game now so I can start not playing it immediately!
You're a child (actually, 39 acting like a child). Why do you think people put the games on their shelves and never play them? Maybe you do that, I plan on playing it. I beat the first two, I'll beat this one.

I don't really see what any of this has anything to do with you or matters to you at all other than picking a fight. You're nearly 40 on a game forum trolling, midlife crisis? You must be pretty pathetic.

I mean, a 39 year old man decided to sign up for a game forum just this month and name himself "jaykilluminati" which is a 2pac reference LMFAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. What do your pants sag too and wear a backwards hat?

This is Christmas time... I bet if he shops around he will be able to do it. (maybe not Gamestop... but elsewhere)

You're a child (actually, 39 acting like a child). Why do you think people put the games on their shelves and never play them? Maybe you do that, I plan on playing it. I beat the first two, I'll beat this one.

I don't really see what any of this has anything to do with you or matters to you at all other than picking a fight. You're nearly 40 on a game forum trolling, midlife crisis? You must be pretty pathetic.

I mean, a 39 year old man decided to sign up for a game forum just this month and name himself "jaykilluminati" which is a 2pac reference LMFAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. What do your pants sag too and wear a backwards hat?
Damn, all that because I put a fake birthday on here. 😂

Someone's mad.

Guys don't believe him, I used a fake birthday. I'm not really 39 I just decided to say I am.

Thug life and post office 4life.
You were so mad and desperate to attack me, you typed three paragraphs based on the only thing you thought you could use: the birthday on my profile. 😂😂

Whatever keeps you from crying over not getting your game on time, I guess.

Just got my Gold DS4 from "daily steals" merchant and it looks good. But, the controller I ordered from "Big Dog Retail" came in a different color. I ordered Wave Blue but I received Navy.

Got my midnight blue in, really nice, especially for $25! Traded in my sometimes wonky ps4 black one to gamestop for $16... Not great for trade in value imo.

Pretty sure a big brick retailer isn't gonna give you a price match on an open social media market place

You were so mad and desperate to attack me, you typed three paragraphs based on the only thing you thought you could use: the birthday on my profile.

Whatever keeps you from crying over not getting your game on time, I guess.
I agree with jay here in this case. Jay's point is that it's holiday season. All orders are backed up. My BF orders are over a week late than originally promised and I'm not going to waste my time and be impatient calling CS or jump the gun and ask for a refund just yet. More and more people are ordering online so it's best to just be patient and give it time. The estimated delivery dates are just estimates. Any legit analyst would agree with this.

I agree with jay here in this case. Jay's point is that it's holiday season. All orders are backed up. My BF orders are over a week late than originally promised and I'm not going to waste my time and be impatient calling CS or jump the gun and ask for a refund just yet. More and more people are ordering online so it's best to just be patient and give it time. The estimated delivery dates are just estimates. Any legit analyst would agree with this.
And every analyst has been wrong on just how much online shopping has been done this year.. way underestimated.
In our office as of saturday we are 92% of the volume of packages we delivered *all* of last Christmas season... and we still have 3 weeks left until Christmas, and then theres all the after Christmas purchases with all the gift cards people got... it really doesnt stop until mid January. And it started 2 weeks earlier this year. The ups driver i talk to said the same thing, started early this year and has not let up.

And every analyst has been wrong on just how much online shopping has been done this year.. way underestimated.
In our office as of saturday we are 92% of the volume of packages we delivered *all* of last Christmas season... and we still have 3 weeks left until Christmas, and then theres all the after Christmas purchases with all the gift cards people got... it really doesnt stop until mid January. And it started 2 weeks earlier this year. The ups driver i talk to said the same thing, started early this year and has not let up.
I'll agree that we'll be wrong from time to time. It's just that when it comes to leadership meetings, we can only work with the information given to us at the time and make the best possible analysis for the time being. Management still makes the decision ultimately but they will always consult with us because they will still need us. Not an armchair, because I am one at work :)

Anybody got a Switch game from Daily Steals and tried to buy DLC?

I know the games are region free but I’ve heard DLC is not.

Curious in case my Smash is in espanol.
I’m in the States.

Anybody got a Switch game from Daily Steals and tried to buy DLC?

I know the games are region free but I’ve heard DLC is not.

Curious in case my Smash is in espanol.
I’m in the States.
If your smash has the Pegi logo meaning Spain don’t buy if it has the Esrb logo meaning Mexico Buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered hitman 2 on like the 27th and got it saturday, it's definitely legit.

Going to be keeping my eye on daily steals before Thanksgiving next year.

Is the damnest thing that happened today.I receive a notification from Facebook saying my black x1 and camo blue ps4 controller has shipped from big dog and as soon as I check the tracking it says "out for delivery" I just received them and both are in new condition and both are U.S releases.

Big Dog blue camo I got is US, but my wave blue from daily steals was Spanish.  I was hoping to trade the wave blue for an Orange Crush but looks like that won't be happening.  Still a great deal getting 2 for $40.

Whew got the Mexico version of Let's go Eevee. Besides the spanish I'mm guessing it's pretty much the NA version in every other way. 

bread's done
Back