Fanatical Thread

Okay now I don't feel bad about getting sleep and not waking up every hour during the night or getting a text at some ungodly hour from the Boobytastic circle jerk butt buddy BFF club to try to catch it before the dirty foreigners all steal it.

Nethack graphics are always alright I quite like Nethack and ADOM (NEED the new graphics version!)....rest seem unique. I know I have that Sumo game from an old Greenlight bundle...or should. A few mixed games along with some very positive ones. I think I only own one of them so I'll likely pick this up. It's feeling good knowing I don't pick up many Groupees bundles like the greenlight ones. The games always get rebundled once they're on Steam.

Not impressed with Invaders Bundle at all. The 2 Games that look interesting have a combined msrp of $7 and have been bundled before. Try again Bundlestars.

Vulture for NetHack and Galactic Conqueror haven't been bundled before, but everything else has.

I moran'd it for those two, but it's a shitty bundle overall. I'll probably give the rest away on Steamgifts.

Those have both been bundled before, yeah.

And I have spares I'll sell you for 25 cents each if you want to PM me.
25 cents wtf. Way to overcharge, Blade!

You can get those games for 15 each easily in a split btw

Last edited by a moderator:
years of playing Nethack and then playing Shiren DS convinced me that I really just don't like the bloated super fiddly mega roguelikes and prefer the gamey, leaner cut of the Mystery Dungeon style.

[quote name="Motiv" post="13103983" timestamp="1450240533"]Tremor just added the Invaders Bundle games, 195 coins a pop. :D/[/quote]
How many doll panty videos do you need to watch to get that many coins? 200? 300?

Okay, so here's a pretty good one:

Fully Loaded 2

TIER 1 - 3 Steam games for only $1

• Black Sails - The Ghost Ship
  • Funk of Titans (cards)
  • Zombie Office Politics
TOP TIER - Pay only $3.79 for all 12 Steam games

• Zombie Kill of the Week - Reborn (cards)
  • The Legend of Dark Witch (cards)
  • Son of Nor (cards)
  • The Troma Project (cards)
  • Supreme Ruler 1936 (cards)
  • ShipLord (cards)
  • TY the Tasmanian Tiger 4 (cards)
  • Terra Lander
  • Store Manager: Cellular Edition

Only one repeat for me. All have positive reviews (take that for whatever it's worth)

0  owned for me I believe......plus I used to be a Troma Junkie (favorite movie of theirs is Tromeo and Juliet). Easy buy esp with some actually wanted games (Zombie Kill of the Week and I usually like Supreme Ruler games).

Wat da hell guys...

I mention the verizon videos and now they're gone. 

Now I gotta watch foxhack's music video. :/

Wat da hell guys...

I mention the verizon videos and now they're gone.

Now I gotta watch foxhack's music video. :/
Would you prefer this? Because I can arrange that (srsly. the artist has one of their other videos on tremor, but this one is better):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v99C0LTIl5E

Wow those are great music videos. I thought the other one about eating a delicacy was more catchy. Also the guy in the Seahawk's garb sounds better than the main guy. Apparently being so high doesn't make you "rap" well.

Does Deponia: The Complete Journey include all the games? Im assuming so but the description isn't clear. I atually think i own the first two but never got the 3rd. May as well just grab this bundle for the price its at if it has everything together

Does Deponia: The Complete Journey include all the games? Im assuming so but the description isn't clear. I atually think i own the first two but never got the 3rd. May as well just grab this bundle for the price its at if it has everything together
Yes it does and new cards I believe too, plus some extra features as well and some making of stuff too.

That's.. a lot of Black Shell Media games. I think everything in it except for Enola is published by BSM. Too bad I'm only missing 1.

Hmm yeah that is a lot of repeats. It's a plus 3 for me, and I'm not sure if I want to be bothered with seven extra keys, despite it working out to about .33 a key. Ooh wait, that side-scrolling shooter looks pretty good.

Edit: Merry Christmas

Enola

50CE9-HPJYD-BQAB5

Belladonna
LBV0Z-N6GX0-TJY5T

Skyflower
HN4G0-8MDVP-AL9YV

Cosmic Rocket Defender
H7RMI-NW7B7-A4IBR

Scott in Space
P4430-TM853-FCNFY

Pilot Crusader
E4BRY-BY5CY-LL7N7

After The End: The Harvest
Z2RXB-ZQCV2-ICQ3L

Dragon Brawl Bundle - $1.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Uncanny Valley
  • Invasion
  • The Adventures of Tree
  • Signal to Noise
  • Angels of Fasaria: Version 2.0
  • Pester
  • Pizza Express
  • The I of the Dragon
  • The Adventures of Mr. Bobley
  • The Dark Stone from Mebara
  • Schein
  • Rubber and Lead
[/customspoiler]
Indie Jam Bundle - Action Mix - $1.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
  • Solar Shifter EX
  • SoulCraft
  • Deadly 30
  • Arson and Plunder: Unleashed
  • Devils & Demons
  • Skilltree Saga
  • Trapped Dead: Lockdown
  • TRISTOY
  • Shiny The Firefly
[/customspoiler]

These last 2 bundles haven't been great but are at least 5+ new to me usually. Course I don't buy many Groupees bundles and also don't do build a greenlight bundles anymore.

bread's done
Back