FGT # XVIII misses fried chicken... f**k living in Orange County...

[quote name='asianxcore']This is true for a good percentage of new players I meet that it's frikkin' scary.[/QUOTE]

I want some of what they're smokin' ... no, seriously, I do.

[quote name='distgfx']I want some of what they're smokin' ... no, seriously, I do.[/QUOTE]well u cant get any if u dont leave the house...

that's the first step.

[quote name='JEKKI']well u cant get any if u dont leave the house...

that's the first step.[/QUOTE]

But the sun burns and it's scary out there! I'd have to interact with real people!

What's the second step?

u dont wanna go outside?!?!?!?!?!

If Raizen no go outside, Raizen no enter tournament!

If Raizen no enter tournament, Raizen no win prize money!

If Raizen no win prize money, Raizen no be able to afford BMW 7 series!

Raizen!!

[quote name='JEKKI']u dont wanna go outside?!?!?!?!?!

If Raizen no go outside, Raizen no enter tournament!

If Raizen no enter tournament, Raizen no win prize money!

If Raizen no win prize money, Raizen no be able to afford BMW 7 series!

Raizen!![/QUOTE]

Me winning a tournament is about as likely as ReRo going to evo.

[quote name='distgfx']Me winning a tournament is about as likely as ReRo going to evo.[/QUOTE]
with that attitude, of course you won't win a tournament

there are a lot of people i used to play with that got really good
the difference between me and them is that i stopped while they kept going

[quote name='kainzero']with that attitude, of course you won't win a tournament

there are a lot of people i used to play with that got really good
the difference between me and them is that i stopped while they kept going[/QUOTE]

I never wanted to win a tournament, besides, it was hard not to make that joke.

is it a TE stick?
you can open it and check to see if the connection is tight.

if it's not a TE stick you have to get your multimeter and check for continuity

[quote name='kainzero']is it a TE stick?
you can open it and check to see if the connection is tight.

if it's not a TE stick you have to get your multimeter and check for continuity[/QUOTE]

It is a TE, so a couple of questions.

#1 - What type of screwdriver do I need to open it?

#2 - Where can I open it and not void anything (if that's even possible?)

#3 - What am I going to look for?

#4 - What kind of warranty does a TE have?

[quote name='KingBroly']It is a TE, so a couple of questions.

#1 - What type of screwdriver do I need to open it?

#2 - Where can I open it and not void anything (if that's even possible?)

#3 - What am I going to look for?

#4 - What kind of warranty does a TE have?[/QUOTE]

1. i think you need an allen wrench
2. the top side, since the warranty sticker is on the back
3. check the connection between the guide button/console and where it connects to the main pcb, it might just have come loose. push it in, etc
4. i dunno

[quote name='kainzero']1. i think you need an allen wrench
3. check the connection between the guide button/console and where it connects to the main pcb, it might just have come loose. push it in, etc
4. i dunno[/QUOTE]

Here's the problem with Step 3 at the moment. It appears that it's attached to its' own individual circuit board that is screwed/glued on pretty well. I'm wondering what I'll need to do in case I want to go in there (If I wanted to open it up to begin with).

EDIT:
Wiring seems okay. Must be a spring, but I'm not willing to open that part up. It seems too risky, especially when everything else works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kainzero']1. i think you need an allen wrench
4. i dunno[/QUOTE]

Here's the problem with Step 3 at the moment. It appears that it's attached to its' own individual circuit board that is screwed/glued on pretty well. I'm wondering what I'll need to do in case I want to go in there (If I wanted to open it up to begin with).

EDIT:
Took a look at it, and I'm not willing to look underneath the PCB. Too risky IMO, especially since everything else works. The Guide button is the only non-functioning part of the stick right now.

4 is 90 days I believe, probably depends on which model you get. You can still call madcatz for support though

It's an original TE stick. IT's just the button though. The LED around it even lights up. Must be a spring or something.

Rolento in SFxT redeems any problems I have at this point with the game.

also, put a pre-order in for Gears of War 3. I expect to wear out my mic with you guys or else.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
also, put a pre-order in for Gears of War 3. I expect to wear out my mic with you guys or else.[/QUOTE]

Got mine in too.

The old GOW1 days with yourself, Jim, Chac, King Broly, me and some others was pretty fun.

Taking break to take Diabetes Meds.

I'll be getting Gears 3 from Amazon like 2 days after it releases. Once I get it I'll hop on and showboat my Gears skills to all of you!

Also, I'm a moron because my lock switch was set to locked. Moving it unlocked made the Guide Button work again.

[quote name='asianxcore']Got mine in too.

The old GOW1 days with yourself, Jim, Chac, King Broly, me and some others was pretty fun.

Taking break to take Diabetes Meds.[/QUOTE]

I look forward to the locust rave nights again

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Though it'd be nice to body ReRo IRL since he ruined the ending for me. . .[/QUOTE]

Do it.

lol!!!![quote name='hankmecrankme']You can't body us if we don't play or show up. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]yup that's the Mr Beef attitude right there.

In 2009, he left Evo vowing that next time he would make it out of his pool.

He's been able to keep that vow for 2 years strong by not going to Evo

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']pretty awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8UMe4U4Fg[/QUOTE]

Beautiful. I assume they were using the JP arcade version, I wonder if any of that stuff works on the Saturn port.

Not that I could do any of it. (EDIT - except the "bouncing enemies off the police truck to continue combos piece". It made that stage my favorite in the game by a mile.)

I got my ethernet cable for PS3 in an effort to improve 3SO's performance. I haven't tried it yet but Altered Beast was surprisingly lag-free yesterday.

[quote name='asianxcore']Got mine in too.

Taking break to take Diabetes Meds.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm definitely nabbing Gears 3 right away. I should be up to play pretty much any night you guys happen to be on.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You can't body us if we don't play or show up. :nottalking:

Though it'd be nice to body ReRo IRL since he ruined the ending for me. . .[/QUOTE]

How'd I ruin the ending? Just because there's an art$$$ in the ending dosnt mean shit.

But all are welcome to body me, lemme just grab some Diabetic Meds first

So, I just picked up Blazblue: Continuum Shift for the PS3, still very nooby, but wouldn't mind playing some matches sometime with anyone who's interested.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']How'd I ruin the ending? Just because there's an art$$$ in the ending dosnt mean shit.

But all are welcome to body me, lemme just grab some Diabetic Meds first[/QUOTE]

This is how.

Doesn't matter, since i'll probably never play it. :nottalking:

Hey guys, decided to download and try out 3rd Strike, is it worth the 15 bucks? It seems like a fun title, just want your guy's view on it

[quote name='Bloodedge']Hey guys, decided to download and try out 3rd Strike, is it worth the 15 bucks? It seems like a fun title, just want your guy's view on it[/QUOTE]

It is overrated and has aged extremely poorly. Might be worth $5. $15? Not a chance.

[quote name='Chacrana']It is overrated and has aged extremely poorly. Might be worth $5. $15? Not a chance.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
I'll just download MK Kollection instead!

[quote name='Chacrana']It is overrated and has aged extremely poorly. Might be worth $5. $15? Not a chance.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bloodedge']Thanks!
I'll just download MK Kollection instead![/QUOTE]

Don't listen to him, he is trolling you. Third Strike is a great game and well worth the money. Lots of content and great online play.

MK Kollection is horrible, do not download it. Sloppy ports and unplayable online.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Don't listen to him, he is trolling you. Third Strike is a great game and well worth the money. Lots of content and great online play.

MK Kollection is horrible, do not download it. Sloppy ports and unplayable online.[/QUOTE]

He definitely was trolling you. Third Strike is still one of the best fighters ever.

[quote name='asianxcore']Shoutouts to NorCal[/QUOTE]

North Carolina is the shit, dawg. MarkMan goes there all the time.

[quote name='distgfx']North Carolina is the shit, dawg. MarkMan goes there all the time.[/QUOTE]

I bet North Carolina will be having an influx of Filipino babies soon.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I bet North Carolina will be having an influx of Filipino babies soon.[/QUOTE]

That's all there's going to be after a few more visits. Everybody else will move down south to get away and women will start to wear chastity belts.

[quote name='distgfx']That's all there's going to be after a few more visits. Everybody else will move down south to get away and women will start to wear chastity belts.[/QUOTE]
why would they get away?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I bet North Carolina will be having an influx of Filipino babies soon.[/QUOTE]

Your comment is roughly half a decade late.

Cuz they racist.

[quote name='KingBroly']Your comment is roughly half a decade late.[/QUOTE]
So Mark's been busy for the last 5 years?

Dude will have his own dynasty soon.

bread's done
Back