FGT # XVIII misses fried chicken... f**k living in Orange County...

[quote name='distgfx']Good point, Mark is a very sexy man.[/QUOTE]

Frankly, I'd like Inf_Shini to stick his bald head into my pussy.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Cuz they racist.

So Mark's been busy for the last 5 years?

Dude will have his own dynasty soon.[/QUOTE]

It will be nothing compared to the Chang dynasty. Perhaps you've heard of us?

We've been making you bounce for many years already.

[quote name='Chacrana']Frankly, I'd like Inf_Shini to stick his bald head into my pussy.[/QUOTE]

Buy a PRP from him and he'd probably let you pop and lock it from behind, won't even ask for a reach around.

[quote name='Chacrana']It will be nothing compared to the Chang dynasty. Perhaps you've heard of us?

We've been making you bounce for many years already.[/QUOTE]

Yo, I know a certainly family who knows all about the Chang dynasty and those associated with it.

[quote name='Chacrana']It will be nothing compared to the Chang dynasty. Perhaps you've heard of us?

We've been making you bounce for many years already.[/QUOTE]

WHO'S JOSHUA CHANG!!??

Seriously.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']WHO'S JOSHUA CHANG!!??

Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Some badass dude from North Carolina. He plays Onlive all the time

[quote name='JEKKI']help me in my time of need!!!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444001

what advice do u guys have for me?!?!?![/QUOTE]
Damn Jekki, when I was saving up money at work I just bought a cheap ass loaf of wheat bread, three shitty sliced cheeses and three shitty sliced meats, and I just mixed and matched different sandwiches each day. That had to be cheaper than $2 per day, because going for deli meats is not cheap!

But you gotta know your limits. I can handle the blandest shit and that shit was definitely bland as shit. If you want flavor you gotta readjust your budget accordingly. But don't forget that you need nutrients to keep going so don't skimp too much!

that breakdancing video is awesome!

Jekki I used to bring a granola bar, a piece of fruit and a sandwich to work. Turkey, cheese and hella spicy mustard. The mustard makes the sandwich.

[quote name='JEKKI']help me in my time of need!!!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444001

what advice do u guys have for me?!?!?![/QUOTE]

Buy some chicken, its hella cheap. Cook up 5 days worth on sunday night or something, cut it up and refrigerate. Put that + some salad in a tupperware everyday, and whatever else you want (chips, fruit,drink w/e)

That's how I will do it once I get my feet set at nintendo.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Thursday the 22nd, 9 PM EST for the first FGT Gears 3 night?[/QUOTE]

I am 100% down... just be sure to remind me, I'll forget. good thing to since my days off are Thurs and Fri

and JEKKI, def go with a samwichy with a fruit. If you need a healthy desert thats wallet friendly do what I do, freeze a bag of grapes... its so fucking yummy :drool:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Thursday the 22nd, 9 PM EST for the first FGT Gears 3 night?[/QUOTE]

I might be late since I get off work at 8 EST, but I'll be there for sure

Which version of Catherine is better?

PS3 or 360?

Dacidbro (who played at NCI, where Coopa had the Catherine Money Match that JEKKI posted) might have sold me on the game. Might have to get it soon.

[quote name='asianxcore']Which version of Catherine is better?

PS3 or 360?

Dacidbro (who played at NCI, where Coopa had the Catherine Money Match that JEKKI posted) might have sold me on the game. Might have to get it soon.[/QUOTE]

This is the best I could do:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/01/30/catherine_vs_catherine/

PS3 and 360 use different AA and the cutscenes are better on the PS3. Go with whatever bimbo you want on your game cover if all you care about is the puzzles.

Yeah Cathrine was way better than I even wanted it to be. I hate overly puzzle type games most of the time though so that was my only complaint, but that's just personal. Still enjoyed it tons.

Also Zangeif and Lili in SFxT

[quote name='JEKKI']what advice do u guys have for me?!?!?![/QUOTE]
i have a carb, a protein, and i bring a fruit and maybe prepare vegetables.

today my lunch is...
-white rice
-the marinated beef they sell at the japanese market
-a white peach

sometimes the carb will be sweet potatoes, regular potatoes
sometimes i'll make some vegetables like some pan-fried kale with garlic
sometimes i'll bring prepared vegetables like kimchee or seaweed salad
the protein could be broiled and seasoned chicken, eel, pork belly, etc.

if you want to be baller you can get this lunch box that turns into a rice cooker!

For my last job, I'd just bring last night's leftovers to work and use their microwave.

I was the one eating steak and potatoes for lunch with a Dew. :cool:

[quote name='asianxcore']Thanks!!

Also I guess the PS3 pad is preferable over the 360 poopfest?[/QUOTE]

That's a given.

PS3 version is better for the coverart and pad alone.

Also you should also watch the other matches before that money match:
http://www.twitch.tv/finestko/b/294220665

Also also do NOT spoil yourself on the story of the game.

Newer 360 pads have a better d-pad than the POS that is the dual shock 3's d-pad... Dual Shock 2 is still ideal, but that's neither here nor there.

Nah, you should get the PS3 version because it's the lead platform... certain aspects of the in-game visuals look a hair better, and the cinematics look worlds better. The differences aren't game-breaking on the 360, but yeah, you should get the PS3 version.

i thought we're all markman fanboys and would say the MCZ MLG controller makes everything even?!

[quote name='kainzero']i thought we're all markman fanboys and would say the MCZ MLG controller makes everything even?![/QUOTE]

Actually I prefer the Razer Onza Tournament Edition ShootPads to the Mad Catz ShootPads. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Actually I prefer the Razer Onza Tournament Edition ShootPads to the Mad Catz ShootPads. :cool:[/QUOTE]
yeah but people shout out to me when they see with a madcatz shirt!

that's weird but it's cool!
do you get street cred with razer?!

I guess I will be getting the PS3 version eventually. Kind of want to hold off because Gears 3 is coming out soon. If I can get Catherine PS3 cheap before then I might get it.

Also I let Kristianator yesterday that you guys' missed him.

[quote name='Chacrana']Newer 360 pads have a better d-pad than the POS that is the dual shock 3's d-pad... Dual Shock 2 is still ideal, but that's neither here nor there.[/QUOTE]

If I ever get one of those new 360 controllers and the d-pad still sucks, I'm coming for you.

[quote name='kainzero']yeah but people shout out to me when they see with a madcatz shirt!

that's weird but it's cool!
do you get street cred with razer?![/QUOTE]
Actually, that Razer controller looks like a pile of shit. :bouncy:

That Dpad looks atrocious. But I guess if you're just using it to switch through weapons, then it's cool.

I'm not a fan of any 3rd party controllers, really. Unless I'm hacking them up for PCBs.

[quote name='distgfx']If I ever get one of those new 360 controllers and the d-pad still sucks, I'm coming for you.[/QUOTE]
You'd come for him regardless.

I'm going to officially be an IDF soldier in a week. The reality of the situation is slowly dawning on me...

Picked up a copy of SSFIV when I was in the States a few weeks ago.. haven't had time to play.. So tired..... so, so tired...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Actually I prefer the Razer Onza Tournament Edition ShootPads to the Mad Catz ShootPads. :cool:[/QUOTE]

We don't have ShootPads. Also, have you played with the new Mad Catz MLG Controller yet?

[quote name='distgfx']If I ever get one of those new 360 controllers and the d-pad still sucks, I'm coming for you.[/QUOTE]

The D-Pad still sucks. You can just FEEL it sucking better.

[quote name='MarkMan']We don't have ShootPads. Also, have you played with the new Mad Catz MLG Controller yet?[/QUOTE]
ooooh son!

he called you out!
whatchu gonna do now?

i know what i'm gonna do
i'm gonna go see game center cx guy at little tokyo tonight.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You'd come for him regardless.[/QUOTE]

Good point.

[quote name='MarkMan']The D-Pad still sucks. You can just FEEL it sucking better.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't really going to buy a new one, I just wanted to threaten Chacolate.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I'm going to officially be an IDF soldier in a week. The reality of the situation is slowly dawning on me...

Picked up a copy of SSFIV when I was in the States a few weeks ago.. haven't had time to play.. So tired..... so, so tired...[/QUOTE]
Damn, bro, IDF? That's some serious shit. Be careful out there.

Remember, there is no care package glitch IRL.

[quote name='MarkMan']We don't have ShootPads. Also, have you played with the new Mad Catz MLG Controller yet?[/QUOTE]
Not yet, but I'd seriously consider giving one a shot if we can them for a good price. ;)

Actually looks pretty spiffy with all of the customization options. I'm a tweaker, so it appeals to me. @__@

[quote name='MarkMan']The D-Pad still sucks. You can just FEEL it sucking better.[/QUOTE]
I would agree with this. Down and right are still shoddy, just less so. IMO anyway.

Still better than my beat up ass 6 year old wired 360 pad.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I'm going to officially be an IDF soldier in a week. The reality of the situation is slowly dawning on me...

Picked up a copy of SSFIV when I was in the States a few weeks ago.. haven't had time to play.. So tired..... so, so tired...[/QUOTE]

Damn that was quick, you got in, in under a year? Enjoy PT, shitty six weeks. How long do you need to be in for three years or less for your citizenship?

Wish I could go :(

I'll be going out to Tokyo for over a week for TGS/Tougeki. Hope you guys enjoy all the latest news! ;D

I've never really been a college football fan, mostly because I never went to a school that had any sort of sports presence. How do I start?

And KOF XIII isn't coming to PC, unless you play the arcade dump.

bread's done
Back