FGT # XVIII misses fried chicken... f**k living in Orange County...

[quote name='kainzero']empty jump EX srk is my favorite move! it's like the best round finisher![/QUOTE]

I'm stealing that haha

[quote name='Mr. Beef']GGs. Damn that Seth.[/QUOTE]

Be honest, you love my Seth.

Damn your Hawk's empty jump Ultras.

Hmm... what if the Gem system is similar to grooves in CvS2? I could see it being pretty sweet then, but if it's crap like "Equip this for 25% more health!" then naaaaaah.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I was A LOT more hyped for SFxT before the announcement of this stupid Pandora system and the Gem system (although we don't know what it'll be, it's just another way to make the game more convoluted).

Link if you haven't read up on it:
http://shoryuken.com/2011/09/14/street-fighter-x-tekken-pandora-mode-details-and-the-gem-system/[/QUOTE]

Gem system might be awesome and optional like special weapon fights in Soul Caliboo.

Also, based off some videos of seth explaining and showing things, Pandora dosn't seem like it will be usefull outside of close games.

also, the character roster makes up for most of my complaints. Also, online scramble/team mode is something I've been wanting in a fighter for a while. I hope its a bit better than the 2 vs 2 in MK9

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Gem system would be sweet if it were like gems in Marvel Super Heroes.

REALITY[/QUOTE]
i like the gem system in puzzle fighter better

[quote name='heavyd853']Doesnt look like Ill be able to make the gears night, working 12 hour days mon-thursday next week.[/QUOTE]

Well, ideally we'll be playing for more than the first two days the game is out.

[quote name='heavyd853']Well I meant the first one, obviously, after friday I should be fine.[/QUOTE]

With that attitude, you might not be invited.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so who wants to play Scramble mode in Gears 3 this week?[/QUOTE]

We're on for Thursday Night at 9 EST, right?

Also, Viola looks really rad. From the looks of it I might have a new main....
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/18/astaroth-and-viola-join-the-cast-of-soulcalibur-5/

Played Cervantes and Astaroth in 1, Ivy and Xianghua in 2 (Played 2 so much that I was pretty competent with just about everyone, though), Siegfried in 3 and 4 in the brief time I played those two....

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so who wants to play Scramble mode in Gears 3 this week?[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of that fighter, link me!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Also, Viola looks really rad. From the looks of it I might have a new main....
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/18/astaroth-and-viola-join-the-cast-of-soulcalibur-5/

Played Cervantes and Astaroth in 1, Ivy and Xianghua in 2 (Played 2 so much that I was pretty competent with just about everyone, though), Siegfried in 3 and 4 in the brief time I played those two....[/QUOTE]
i dunno why but pyrrha doesn't seem as cool as cassie though i bet they'll play almost the same.

hilde is back? lol
i liked her concept but not her brokenness.

viola seems really corny... like anime corny.

video seems to hint at some sort of sidestep/evade mechanic...

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']We're on for Thursday Night at 9 EST, right?

Also, Viola looks really rad. From the looks of it I might have a new main....

Played Cervantes and Astaroth in 1, Ivy and Xianghua in 2 (Played 2 so much that I was pretty competent with just about everyone, though), Siegfried in 3 and 4 in the brief time I played those two....[/QUOTE]

Almost forgot about thurs. We doing campaign or multiplayer?

Watching new SCV gameplay makes me a bit happy seeing as it looks almost like Astaroth plays more like his SCII self. I hated his changes in 3 and 4

I hate you all for being able to play Gears 3 and I can't. :cry:

Hopefully I'll be able to get Gears this Tuesday.

My local GS is having a Midnight Release for it. If I do get Gears though, I have to shell out for an XBL Gold Membership, since mine expired around the time of EVO 2011.

[quote name='asianxcore']Hopefully I'll be able to get Gears this Tuesday.

My local GS is having a Midnight Release for it. If I do get Gears though, I have to shell out for an XBL Gold Membership, since mine expired around the time of EVO 2011.[/QUOTE]

ZOMG I'm so excited. It's gonna be like old times.

And old times are sweeeeet.

But I'm probably not going to play the game with y'all on Tuesday night. Gonna knock that single player out.

Probably until I get an invite in which case I'll probably play with you guys.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I hate you all for being able to play Gears 3 and I can't. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Bring a copy of Gears 3 and you can use my 360 to play.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Almost forgot about thurs. We doing campaign or multiplayer?

Watching new SCV gameplay makes me a bit happy seeing as it looks almost like Astaroth plays more like his SCII self. I hated his changes in 3 and 4[/QUOTE]

Multiplayer and/or Horde.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Multiplayer and/or Horde.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I wanna try the new Horde... sounds fun.

I almost forgot I don't have Gold lol Any deals even though I can afford anything really (yes, I'm finally in the money... in fact the most I've ever had in my life).

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Cool. I wanna try the new Horde... sounds fun.

I almost forgot I don't have Gold lol Any deals even though I can afford anything really (yes, I'm finally in the money... in fact the most I've ever had in my life).[/QUOTE]

If you buy Gears at K-Mart, you can get a $20 dollar gaming coupon and half-off a year of Gold. So in other words, for $90 bucks, you'll get Gears 3, a year of Gold and a $20 dollar coupon. Could turn around and use the coupon on 1600 MS points.

[quote name='distgfx']Bring a copy of Gears 3 and you can use my 360 to play.[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'll be there as soon as I can steal a plane ticket to florida.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Sure, I'll be there as soon as I can steal a plane ticket to florida.[/QUOTE]

Call Chac's parents and tell them you'll tell him how much they want him home. You'll get a very quick $1K to shut you up.

[quote name='distgfx']Call Chac's parents and tell them you'll tell him how much they want him home. You'll get a very quick $1K to shut you up.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about they always say they want me around.

[quote name='Chacrana']What are you talking about they always say they want me around.[/QUOTE]

I just saw your thoughts on my post in the chat, I laughed.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']If you buy Gears at K-Mart, you can get a $20 dollar gaming coupon and half-off a year of Gold. So in other words, for $90 bucks, you'll get Gears 3, a year of Gold and a $20 dollar coupon. Could turn around and use the coupon on 1600 MS points.[/QUOTE]

My amazon order already went through >_<

plus there's no Kmart in miles from my new home.

might be a rough week for me since I may or may not have to put down my new puppy I've recently gotten. I find out tomorrow :(

[quote name='Chacrana']ZOMG I'm so excited. It's gonna be like old times.

And old times are sweeeeet.

But I'm probably not going to play the game with y'all on Tuesday night. Gonna knock that single player out.

Probably until I get an invite in which case I'll probably play with you guys.[/QUOTE]

Gears 1 CAG Fighting was too fun. I was ass at the game, but it was fun regardless.

Didn't realize the Gears Midnight was tonight :lol:

I'm going to be at a Session practicing, so hopefully I'll get Gears by the end of the week/beginning of next week.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
might be a rough week for me since I may or may not have to put down my new puppy I've recently gotten. I find out tomorrow :([/QUOTE]

That's terrible. My fiancee has our four dogs up in Virginia and I miss them everyday. I can't imagine losing one of them out of the blue.

[quote name='Halo05']That's terrible. My fiancee has our four dogs up in Virginia and I miss them everyday. I can't imagine losing one of them out of the blue.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's been super rough for me but if my dog is suffering I dont want to hurt them further by keeping them going.

Lets just say the past 3 weeks have been the hardest I've had in a long long time.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Yeah it's been super rough for me but if my dog is suffering I dont want to hurt them further by keeping them going.

Lets just say the past 3 weeks have been the hardest I've had in a long long time.[/QUOTE]

:( Rolento, I really like making fun of you, but real talk: that seriously sucks.

[quote name='Chacrana']:( Rolento, I really like making fun of you, but real talk: that seriously sucks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I go to the vet in a few hours.

This morning was a nice surprise. My dog hasnt been eating for the past 3 days and today finally wanted and ate food. Plus she's no longer acting crazy. She's def got something right now though, just hope its not brain damage.

She's only about 12 weeks old and is pretty much blind, but I'm doing whatever I can to get her good

blogger-image-720107977.jpg

Wow that sucks.

BTW saw the alpha arcade test or what news thought this was funny.

Balrog
[Dirty Bull]: Command has been simplified so it will be easier to use from now on.

lolwut?

I might be a tiny bit late for gears depending on how fast my data transfer goes since I just got a 120gb finally

Also, semi sad news: the dog got put to sleep today. Was a very hard decision but I believe it was for the best for her

bread's done
Back