FGT # XVIII misses fried chicken... f**k living in Orange County...

[quote name='heavyd853']Why is Battle Garegga so fucking good?[/QUOTE]

Because it's fuckin' sweeeeeeeet.

berserkbrofist.jpg

[quote name='kainzero']that's the worst rage quit ever!

he's even smiling![/QUOTE]

Haha he's a friend of mine, but I got so hype during the entire match because he normally beats me in Casuals + Tourney.

I was happy to beat him in a tourney yesterday. Also he'll play his normal Zero/Dante/Sentinel team first and if he loses he picks a Phoenix Team or a Wolvie/Dante based team. Blowing up both made me get stupid hype haha

Me yelling at him when I got the win (in the 2nd match) just sort of happened haha

[quote name='distgfx']I was hoping for a legit rage quit or another "fuck YOU FOR PLAYING PHOENIX!" from you.[/QUOTE]

Yelling "Get the fuck out of here" at the top of my voice when I won takes 2nd place to that moment :)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm on horde scramble mode right now if anyone cares[/QUOTE]

So you got that XBL Gold?

I can't remember if I have you on my friends list anymore, but I'll have to send you a request.

Gonna finish Campaign soon and then just play lots of Multiplayer.

Yessssss, my friend Jay from FinestKO separated my match Thursday from the stream and put it on YouTube :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRegQsjqFoA

Last edited by a moderator:
i like asianxcore because he actually posts about fighting games

i went to a local gathering after not going for a long time. lol no one good shows up anymore and it's pretty sad when you get better competition online.

[quote name='distgfx']Gears. Gears. Gears. Gears. Gears. Gears. Gears. Gears. Gears.
Gears.
[/QUOTE]

Someone is not backing that up with proper attendance.

Also, FGT owes half of its existence to Gears. FGT and most people who keep it alive wouldn't give a shit about whats going on with each other if it werent for alot of late randomness and 3rd person shootin'

[quote name='kainzero']the heat/drama regarding SBO is great!

http://thefightersalliance.com/banana-ken-and-it-was-all-a-dream/
http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/9/20/the-salty-runback-glitter-kake.html

personally i think japan is wayyyy behind when it comes to legitimizing "professional" play. how many japanese players are sponsored by japanese companies? yeah, that's right: none.[/QUOTE]

Well Sako aka SAAAAAaaHHhhhh KOOOOOOOOOhhhhh NOoooohhhhhh Koh

iz still teh sponsoredz by teh HORI (japanese acessories company). :mrgreen:

But ya u right not enoughz we need LIKE

TEAM POCARI SWEAT, TEAM LOTTE FIGHTING GAMERz, TEAM FAMILY MARTz

MITSUBISHI ITABASHI ZANGIEFSHIz!

Komatsu Tatsu

Nakamuraya Ramen Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe

After talking with Jim and Sloan I realize it's time to jump in the Mark Man dick sucking and buy a TE Fight Stick...

Anyone know a good deal on on em'? Also a good deal for plexi since I'll be making my own art for the damn thing.

also, Sloan again friggin convinced me I need to eye KoFXIII closer, is anyone else buying it and for what platform?

EDIT: Shit... didn't realize Maxima was in this... hype way more up than before now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEAThXFjJTM

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']After talking with Jim and Sloan I realize it's time to jump in the Mark Man dick sucking and buy a TE Fight Stick...

Anyone know a good deal on on em'? Also a good deal for plexi since I'll be making my own art for the damn thing.

also, Sloan again friggin convinced me I need to eye KoFXIII closer, is anyone else buying it and for what platform?

EDIT: Shit... didn't realize Maxima was in this... hype way more up than before now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEAThXFjJTM[/QUOTE]

I didn't get a chance to play KOFXIII @ EVO 2011, can't remember what consoles they had it running on.

A local player here plays Maxima at the Southtown Arcade ranbats in San Francisco. Maxima dishes out tons of damage.

I hadn't played KOF XIII in a long while, but went to a local arcade on Friday with some friends to mess around with it. Fell in love with it again.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']So no TE Stick deals?[/QUOTE]

Not that I've heard, I haven't seen a few types come back in stock on amazon for a while either.

[quote name='distgfx']Not that I've heard, I haven't seen a few types come back in stock on amazon for a while either.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, looking at it I think I'll prob just have to sit and wait till one pops up

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']is that console version or arcade?[/QUOTE]

Arcade. You can access Training Mode in the Arcade Version.

U can use LEVELUP10 for 10% off at teh gameshark store / madcatz store.

If you not in cali u get no tax I think.

Go to a major, madcatz always has a booth selling products for maad cheaper.

Plus u can meet Markmang!!

and nasty n8 too if u r lucky

At least wait till a major, as there are generally sales online during the weekends that they occur.

Also, what console are you looking for, PS3 or 360?

i bought the madcatz sfxt stick because i needed a ps3 stick.

it's actually really nice. not as cheap as a TE, but it's lighter, you have more space to rest your hands, and it feels easier to carry.

i think the color scheme is ugly but otherwise it's a good stick; i'd get it over the TE.

[quote name='kainzero']i bought the madcatz sfxt stick because i needed a ps3 stick.

it's actually really nice. not as cheap as a TE, but it's lighter, you have more space to rest your hands, and it feels easier to carry.

i think the color scheme is ugly but otherwise it's a good stick; i'd get it over the TE.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, I think you dropped this:

Bag-of-Money.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']sweet, glad I was right.

I'm looking for a PS3 stick, and probably a new pad for the 360 since I go apeshit mad playing 2d fighters on 360 reg pad[/QUOTE]

Or just a PSX/PS2 ----> Xbox 360 Converter if you like the PSX/PS2 Controllers a bunch.

http://etokki.com/Xtokki360

tbh the sfxt was only 10 or 20 bucks more than the TE stick

also instead of playing games like catherine or gears i bought the sfxt stick

so nyahhhh

[quote name='LostRoad']Asian you on steam at all? I finally got my slim back but I doubt I will be on much till marvel comes out.[/QUOTE]

I am not. My PC sucks.

[quote name='heavyd853']If you think that ones silly you should see shens combos. He can do 100% for 4 bars and full hyper for free. If he only has 3 he still does like 870[/QUOTE]

to me, any of KoFXIII arcade and KoFXII combo vids feel like cluster fucks... specially old Raiden ones.

[quote name='asianxcore']I am not. My PC sucks.[/QUOTE]

No, you suck.

You never posted a link to that supposed show about the hood I live in.

bread's done
Back