FGT # XVIII misses fried chicken... f**k living in Orange County...

[quote name='JEKKI']maaaaan fukk u guys! none of u guys understand!!

u can have your Steam and your Playstation Nutwork...

I miss Shimi in real life!!!!

yallz wanna play games then freakin do it!

all I wanna do is go to Otis Jackson!!

whatchu kno about pimpin?!?!?!

Willis?!?!

I bet u kno more about hoe'in!!

brokemepokeme.

that's your hoe name!!
[/QUOTE]
:applause:

[quote name='muzras']Can I haz applicashunz to apply for teh 'Shimi friend' position, I take u drinkin' and try to find fine azz biiishez to bang. But mah pimp hand aint as strong as yours and mah Mac'ing/Holla-ing skillz is azz/MAD FREE. But willing to try. ;)[/QUOTE]nobody can replace Shimi~!!

Shimi is the pedestal tier, where my relationship with him is a detriment to any current and prospective relationships becoz aint nobody else Shimi other than Shimi~!!

everyone else is fish in the sea tier!!!

the only two things that can replace Shimi is Sako aka SAAAAAaaHHhhhh KOOOOOOOOOhhhhh NOoooohhhhhh Koh

and DAT COCAIiiiiiiiiiiiNNnnnnA Manggggg.

[quote name='kainzero']the sound seems really good. like much more crisp than the former games.

fuck graphics
it's all about sound[/QUOTE]

My LCD speakers have no idea what you're talking about.

[quote name='JEKKI']nobody can replace Shimi~!!

Shimi is the pedestal tier, where my relationship with him is a detriment to any current and prospective relationships becoz aint nobody else Shimi other than Shimi~!!

everyone else is fish in the sea tier!!!

the only two things that can replace Shimi is Sako aka SAAAAAaaHHhhhh KOOOOOOOOOhhhhh NOoooohhhhhh Koh

and DAT COCAIiiiiiiiiiiiNNnnnnA Manggggg.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I hope to meet teh legend of Shimi one day. Such high tier he iz.

Working on legitimizing Burritocore as a term that alot of Mexicans have been doing for years, but never knew... primarily in KoF

If it gets the go where I want it to, I have some shirt design plans.

aw man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hVlWsjNWd8

I was at this Retro Gaming event last nite and they had this game on Atari Jaguar.

I never played Jaguar before btw, and having spent 30 minutes on it trying all different types of games,

I can easily say it's one of the worst systems ever lol.

u know what doesnt suck tho?? MSX. that system is tight!!

This Deadpool buff has me a wee bit worried...

+ Guns have less recovery time/better start ups

This Hulk buff is gonna be a pain in the ass (especially online!)

+ St.H has 3 points of super armor now

Really looking forward to these two (time to bring back Tony)...

+ Input on moves for Dante involving Rekkha like motions (like Dante's Hammer which was QCF+L~QCF+L) are just simply changed to a double tap (so new Hammer input would be QCF+L ~ L). So far this has been noticed for Acid Rain, Hammer and Beehive. It is suspected that this is an across the board chance for Dante and this makes some of his specials have faster start up times like Hammer.

+ Iron Man can now cancel his normals into dashes in the air like Magneto allowing him to perform new flight/dash cancel combos

The Hulk buff is bs he didn't need it. Though he could go the route of sent so we'll see.

Deadpools made sense. From what I keep reading and seeing people have been saying zoning plays a much larger role now so I guess they are just updating him to fit.

I like the Dante changes, doubt I will still pick him up though with some of his combos I will admit I had trouble doing so many qcf.

Really interested in playing Ghost Rider and Nemesis both look pretty bad ass.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']*SNIP*[/QUOTE]

So what you are saying is it's going to be even easier for Dante players to spam Hammer?

Also you also saying that Noah will make Top 8 UMVC3 at EVO 2012.

ayo~!! what time is it?!?!?!

Epic BlueSwim Time!! bout to change the game on FGT!

whatchu kno about that?!?!

blue font for the haters?? smart!!

Mr Beef?? nah fuck that shyt! we about that Mr Bacon!

and Mr Bacon! and Mr Bacon! and bacon striiiiiips.

italicized font segment about bacon deliciousness

smothered in that salt! y so salty haters?!?!

bacon aint free son! we aint tryin to be no hankme's we gotta get paid!!

hXb4f.jpg

we got Ultra Vortek for Jaguar, we got Noah in top 8 at Evo, and we got the spirit on Shimi's memory!

go get em!!!

next time we eat chicken!!

:whistle2:# :whistle2:# :whistle2:# :whistle2:# :whistle2:#

[quote name='asianxcore']So what you are saying is it's going to be even easier for Dante players to spam Hammer?

Also you also saying that Noah will make Top 8 UMVC3 at EVO 2012.[/QUOTE]

Yeah pretty much haha. I'm just looking forward to the buff because I never put enough time in the lab to hit the double F, D, DF+ M consistently. It'll be fun to mess around with him.

[quote name='JEKKI']
ayo~!! what time is it?!?!?!

Epic BlueSwim Time!! bout to change the game on FGT!

whatchu kno about that?!?!

blue font for the haters?? smart!!

Mr Beef?? nah fuck that shyt! we about that Mr Bacon!

and Mr Bacon! and Mr Bacon! and bacon striiiiiips.

italicized font segment about bacon deliciousness

smothered in that salt! y so salty haters?!?!

bacon aint free son! we aint tryin to be no hankme's we gotta get paid!!

hXb4f.jpg

we got Ultra Vortek for Jaguar, we got Noah in top 8 at Evo, and we got the spirit on Shimi's memory!

go get em!!!

next time we eat chicken!!

:whistle2:# :whistle2:# :whistle2:# :whistle2:# :whistle2:#
[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='LostRoad']The Hulk buff is bs he didn't need it. Though he could go the route of sent so we'll see.

Deadpools made sense. From what I keep reading and seeing people have been saying zoning plays a much larger role now so I guess they are just updating him to fit.

I like the Dante changes, doubt I will still pick him up though with some of his combos I will admit I had trouble doing so many qcf.

Really interested in playing Ghost Rider and Nemesis both look pretty bad ass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Ghost Rider and Nemesis are definitely both gonna get a good amount of playtime from me. In all honesty, out of all the characters we've seen so far the one I'm least hype for is probably Strider, as crazy as that sounds.

Isnt that a hulk nerf? I thought his fierce couldnt be stopped at all once he pressed it, short of an invincible grab?'

Edit: Also, I got gears now so gears tomorrow? I get home around 6pm

[quote name='heavyd853']Isnt that a hulk nerf? I thought his fierce couldnt be stopped at all once he pressed it, short of an invincible grab?'

Edit: Also, I got gears now so gears tomorrow? I get home around 6pm[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, before it just had 2 hits of SA.

[quote name='JEKKI']

I never played Jaguar before btw, and having spent 30 minutes on it trying all different types of games,

I can easily say it's one of the worst systems ever lol.

u know what doesnt suck tho?? MSX. that system is tight!![/QUOTE]

Jaguar had AvP, a good port of Raiden, a great port of Doom, and that's it. Quite the lineup. Someday I need to track down a Jaguar CD and Primal Rage for it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
LDWGp.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This was my weekend to a T :cool:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Any chance of us getting Tekken Tag Tournament on XBLA since we aren't getting Hybrid...?[/QUOTE]

No luck. Just buy a damn PS3 again. Sell your Wii and use that for PS3 shit. Do it so I can re-gameshare my shit and so I can play you in fighters again finally :p

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']No luck. Just buy a damn PS3 again. Sell your Wii and use that for PS3 shit. Do it so I can re-gameshare my shit and so I can play you in fighters again finally :p[/QUOTE]

He has a Wii?

[quote name='heavyd853']Isnt that a hulk nerf? I thought his fierce couldnt be stopped at all once he pressed it, short of an invincible grab?'

[/QUOTE]

Na he had SA 1 on b and c both with ground bounce. Each could be stopped with command grabs and more sa of course. With 3 sa it will make his corner pressure that much more deadly with otg wesker/dorm.

[quote name='distgfx']He has a Wii?[/QUOTE]

go ask him.

also, I'm prob alone, but glad on hulk buff... since he's like one of the partially very few characters I can actually play in MVC3. It's like the entire vanilla cast is against every playstyle I like. Even the original old Vs. games never had this problem with me :cry:

[quote name='Halo05']Jaguar had AvP, a good port of Raiden, a great port of Doom, and that's it. Quite the lineup. Someday I need to track down a Jaguar CD and Primal Rage for it.[/QUOTE]
You forgot Trevor McFur, Kasumi Ninja, Ultra Vortek, Rayman, and White Men Can't Jump.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']This was my weekend to a T :cool:

No luck. Just buy a damn PS3 again. Sell your Wii and use that for PS3 shit. Do it so I can re-gameshare my shit and so I can play you in fighters again finally :p[/QUOTE]

That was my weekend too, minus the puking part. :cool:

Yes Jim, get a PS3. Do it.

I got an invite to the invite-only UMVC3 + SFxT Tournament/Session @ Southtown Arcade in San Francisco tonight :)

Check out IPlayWinner's channel on Twitch TV around 7pm (PST) to tune into all the action. Lot of big names will be there playing.

[quote name='asianxcore']I got an invite to the invite-only UMVC3 + SFxT Tournament/Session @ Southtown Arcade in San Francisco tonight :)

Check out IPlayWinner's channel on Twitch TV around 7pm (PST) to tune into all the action. Lot of big names will be there playing.[/QUOTE]

If you see CrispyTacoz there (since he's in the tournament), tell him "Beef says wassup."

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Jim, for your birthday I am willing to throw a little money your way for a new PS3...

especially if my Savage Kantus + Griffin auction sells good ;-P[/QUOTE]

I don't want a new PS3, I'd just end up selling it down the road. Thanks though that is very kind of you.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']If you see CrispyTacoz there (since he's in the tournament), tell him "Beef says wassup."[/QUOTE]

Will do! I know him and some of the other Freedemonia guys will be there.

I had to DQ him in a MVC3 tourney Haunts and I ran a couple weeks ago :lol:

Finding the local Jack In The Box makes people late!

man if I saw crispy tacos, I would eat them.

[quote name='Halo05']Jaguar had AvP, a good port of Raiden, a great port of Doom, and that's it. Quite the lineup. Someday I need to track down a Jaguar CD and Primal Rage for it.[/QUOTE]I played AVP, that game was ass!!

I chose the alien I think?? and all he did was punch. I kept punching the marine over and over and over again, by the time he died the screen was all green and shyt like I was takin damage or somethin...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You forgot Trevor McFur, Kasumi Ninja, Ultra Vortek, Rayman, and White Men Can't Jump.[/QUOTE]I played Trevor McFur too!! that game was also crap!!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I don't want a new PS3, I'd just end up selling it down the road. Thanks though that is very kind of you.[/QUOTE]

:(

What would make ya keep it? Nvm whatever

Doing gears... Tempted to get season pass... Don't know. Me love horde mode

[quote name='PhrostByte']I just realized Israel has girls... how's the FG scene going?[/QUOTE]
Israeli girls are pretty hot.

FG scene is dead unless you live in Cali.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Israeli girls are pretty hot.

FG scene is dead unless you live in Cali.[/QUOTE]

u gotta carry da torch manggggg. Poast up in dat SRK son!

There be a couple FG gamerz in shytown or near it maybe, like missou. Where is Tuboware(this dude cracks me up) from? STL? Humbag/Big Marcus might be in your area. Keits said there is hella MAHVEL playaz in Chicago area and that he wish he did not live in Green Bay, long ass like 3+ hours commute to get some decent competition.

If you build it they will come kinda thing. lolz

So Cal haz its dead moments too, but the pioneers/gamerz put in teh effort to keep teh scene alive.

[quote name='muzras']u gotta carry da torch manggggg. Poast up in dat SRK son!

There be a couple FG gamerz in shytown or near it maybe, like missou. Where is Tuboware(this dude cracks me up) from? STL? Humbag/Big Marcus might be in your area. Keits said there is hella MAHVEL playaz in Chicago area and that he wish he did not live in Green Bay, long ass like 3+ hours commute to get some decent competition.

If you build it they will come kinda thing. lolz

So Cal haz its dead moments too, but the pioneers/gamerz put in teh effort to keep teh scene alive.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I should carry the torch. Perhaps I can find some peeps around here. :bouncy:

Best Urien player in my town.
Only Urien player in my town.

Chi town is like an hour and some from me, still a PITA commute due to nonstop shitty drivers.

[quote name='asianxcore']I got an invite to the invite-only UMVC3 + SFxT Tournament/Session @ Southtown Arcade in San Francisco tonight :)

Check out IPlayWinner's channel on Twitch TV around 7pm (PST) to tune into all the action. Lot of big names will be there playing.[/QUOTE]

Ah, cool. So, it IS you on the IPlayWinner Stream right now. Sweet! Rooting for you! :)

I'm sad I couldn't make it up to NorCal vs. Capcom... But I sent a bunch of goodies in my place.

I miss you too FGT/CAG

[quote name='heavyd853']check if dorm can do lmh forward H![/QUOTE]

No can do, in Chicago till Sat. Asian should know though he played him long enough.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I just realized Israel has girls... how's the FG scene going?[/QUOTE]

You see when too people get drunk enough you get a baby.You have access to the web during boot?

AxC looked miiiiiighty free on stream. ;)
[quote name='MarkMan']I'm sad I couldn't make it up to NorCal vs. Capcom... But I sent a bunch of goodies in my place.

I miss you too FGT/CAG

[quote name='heavyd853']check if dorm can do lmh forward H![/QUOTE]

I didn't get a chance to do it in the tournament and only got like 1 match in Casuals and didn't do it then :(

[quote name='GuardianE']Ah, cool. So, it IS you on the IPlayWinner Stream right now. Sweet! Rooting for you! :)[/QUOTE]

I played like ass haha. I was still getting used to the new nerfs that Dorm had while not using any of his new awesome shit :)

Ended up going 1-1 since it was Single Elimination.

Dorm w/ Ghost Rider's Chain Of Rebuttal can OTG. It's crazy if you get a hard knockdown mid-screen, you can dash flame carpet xx Ghost Rider OTG. It picks them back up, knocks them to the wall for a wall bounce, all in time to do Dark Hole xx Chaotic Flame.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']AxC looked miiiiiighty free on stream. ;)

bread's done
Back