FGT # XVIII misses fried chicken... f**k living in Orange County...

[quote name='Chacrana']No, you suck.

You never posted a link to that supposed show about the hood I live in.[/QUOTE]

I need picture proof of the minority major in your area as well... I don't believe everyone in your living area is blonde... or I do.

Thanks for the OP name change though BTW. I still have some harsh memories of last week. It's still under a week of her death but I'm coping with it alot better than I expected.

I just found out last night the band that's featured in some of the Street Fighter x Tekken trailers (Black Tide), I have a loose connection to. They're orginally from South Florida and a buddy I work with is best friends with the band. They've had a few songs on Rockband and just released a new album about a month ago (which has the song from the trailers on it) I know this sounds like a shameless plug but I'd like to help a local band out when I can. Check em' out, it's good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
good!! October is too expensive anyways!!

and I dont care what any of yallz say!! I still miss Shimi!!!!

my capricious friend is now into running all of a sudden!!!

I just hope it all comes back full circle to the day when he goes back to being JEKKI's friend!

[quote name='JEKKI']good!! October is too expensive anyways!!

I just hope it all comes back full circle to the day when he goes back to being JEKKI's friend![/QUOTE]

RIP Shimi, I used to play with that foo' all the time.

[quote name='Chacrana']No, you suck.

You never posted a link to that supposed show about the hood I live in.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I need picture proof of the minority major in your area as well... I don't believe everyone in your living area is blonde... or I do.
[/QUOTE]

It's called Female Forces and is on the Biography Channel :)

http://www.biography.com/female-forces/

Bummed that the wait for KOFXIII is even longer now. UMVC3 will keep me busy until KOFXIII comes out what, like a week later?

maaaaan fukk u guys! none of u guys understand!!

u can have your Steam and your Playstation Nutwork...

I miss Shimi in real life!!!!

yallz wanna play games then freakin do it!

all I wanna do is go to Otis Jackson!!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Shimi is a pimp. [/QUOTE]whatchu kno about pimpin?!?!?!

Willis?!?!

I bet u kno more about hoe'in!!

brokemepokeme.

that's your hoe name!!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, I should've included the online part. ^__^[/QUOTE]

I thought the video indicated it was implied.

Yo Foley, Wizorb is out on XBL. Also we need to Horde on casual sometime... all my Horde public matches end every time at 39 because everyone gives up.

http://wizorb.com/

Xbox.com Link

screenshot-04.png

screenshot-01.png

screenshot-03.png

[quote name='Rodimus']I just found out last night the band that's featured in some of the Street Fighter x Tekken trailers (Black Tide), I have a loose connection to. They're orginally from South Florida and a buddy I work with is best friends with the band. They've had a few songs on Rockband and just released a new album about a month ago (which has the song from the trailers on it) I know this sounds like a shameless plug but I'd like to help a local band out when I can. Check em' out, it's good stuff.[/QUOTE]

I totally remember that band because I think they used to open up shows around here quite a bit. I'm pretty sure I may have seen them. I remember they were like 13/14 when they started, which is pretty crazy.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Might not be able to do gears tonight... Just got called out to go drinking and I havnt been out in a while[/QUOTE]

Totally understandable. If that falls through, I should be on. If not just shoot me a text and I'll hop on.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Might not be able to do gears tonight... Just got called out to go drinking and I havnt been out in a while[/QUOTE]this is why I miss Shimi~!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Rolento come to LA so u can be my new Shimi!!

I'm tired of asian girls, I need your help picking up a latina!!!

GG's to Jim tonight in Gears. Sorry I left after it got all wonky. Went to go chill out + listen to tunes.

P.S: JEKKI....Asian girls are wack. Just saying..

[quote name='asianxcore']P.S: JEKKI....Asian girls are wack. Just saying..[/QUOTE]

I've never dated an asian girl, why are they wack?

[quote name='asianxcore']GG's to Jim tonight in Gears. Sorry I left after it got all wonky. Went to go chill out + listen to tunes.

P.S: JEKKI....Asian girls are wack. Just saying..[/QUOTE]

You left me to talk to Young Chief by myself and get owned by the weed crew for a whole match!!

I quit as soon as that match was over.

[quote name='distgfx']I've never dated an asian girl, why are they wack?[/QUOTE]

It involves having 9-1 predialed on your phone at all times, I imagine.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']You left me to talk to Young Chief by myself and get owned by the weed crew for a whole match!!

I quit as soon as that match was over.[/QUOTE]

LOL I'm sorry. I also left because during one of the last games the timer got stuck, everyone was stuck in place and the match froze on me.

Asian girls are wack because every single one I've dated has been bat shit crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='asianxcore']Asian girls are wack because every single one I've dated has been bat shit crazy.[/QUOTE]

They can't be any worse than some of the girls I've dated, you've gotta tell me some stories sometime on XBL/PSN.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I'm up for playing dat Gears tonight.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the invite, Jimbo. I got caught up in playing some Marvel3, and couldn't stop. I haven't played it in a while and really missed it. :p My execution also sucks more now as a result.

GGs to asianxcore! I'd almost forgotten how terrifying Wolverine is in this game. Good stuff!

[quote name='asianxcore']LOL I'm sorry. I also left because during one of the last games the timer got stuck, everyone was stuck in place and the match froze on me.

Asian girls are wack because every single one I've dated has been bat shit crazy.[/QUOTE]

Ha it's all good. Just bustin' your balls.

[quote name='distgfx']I've never dated an asian girl, why are they wack?[/QUOTE]
They're extremely demanding and don't have much to give back in return. Thus you can often perceive them as crazy, high maintenance, mean, evil, and unreasonable.

But honestly I think the problem only applies to Asian men.

If you're white, by all means go for Asian girls coz apparently only white boys can satisfy Asian girls emotional needs

[quote name='distgfx']They can't be any worse than some of the girls I've dated, you've gotta tell me some stories sometime on XBL/PSN.[/QUOTE]

Uh.....the last 3 I dated before my current girlfriend were and still all are batshit crazy. Not even in the ways that JEKKI mentioned, just straight up fucking crazy.

I definitely got some stories...

[quote name='GuardianE']Thanks for the invite, Jimbo. I got caught up in playing some Marvel3, and couldn't stop. I haven't played it in a while and really missed it. :p My execution also sucks more now as a result.

GGs to asianxcore! I'd almost forgotten how terrifying Wolverine is in this game. Good stuff![/QUOTE]

GG's to you too. I dropped so much shit, since we live on completely different Coasts.

Also Dante's Hammer is almost impossible to block online.

[quote name='JEKKI']this is why I miss Shimi~!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Rolento come to LA so u can be my new Shimi!!

I'm tired of asian girls, I need your help picking up a latina!!![/QUOTE]

The honest answer is come to Miami. Caribbean Latinas are your cure honestly.

They are louder and bitchier than Asian chicks but if they have anything crazy about them it's usually something stupid that sometimes makes shit better. Plus they fucking dance amazing.

Oh and asses. Yes. You def will be in heaven if ur an ass man. Booty is priority with Latinas even if they don't know it.

Here in Gainesville there's a million Chinese chicks and all of them I've gotten to know have a pretty fucked up background to be honest. Like something non Asians will never do.

[quote name='JEKKI']If you're white, by all means go for Asian girls coz apparently only white boys can satisfy Asian girls emotional needs[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a job for CHARISMA MAN.

zoxVu.jpg

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Sounds like a job for CHARISMA MAN.[/QUOTE]
whenever they say "foreigners are popular in japan"

they don't mean asian-americans.

and they need to stop speaking chinese to me!
and giving me ads to go to english school!

[quote name='JEKKI']They're extremely demanding and don't have much to give back in return. Thus you can often perceive them as crazy, high maintenance, mean, evil, and unreasonable.

But honestly I think the problem only applies to Asian men.

If you're white, by all means go for Asian girls coz apparently only white boys can satisfy Asian girls emotional needs[/QUOTE]

I'm as white as mana is, I guess I'll go for it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sounds like the latinas here.

No bueno.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read that.

[quote name='asianxcore']Uh.....the last 3 I dated before my current girlfriend were and still all are batshit crazy. Not even in the ways that JEKKI mentioned, just straight up fucking crazy.

I definitely got some stories...[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I can't wait to hear some stories from the axc chronicles.

[quote name='JEKKI']good!! October is too expensive anyways!!
I just hope it all comes back full circle to the day when he goes back to being JEKKI's friend![/QUOTE]

[quote name='JEKKI']maaaaan fukk u guys! none of u guys understand!!
u can have your Steam and your Playstation Nutwork...
I miss Shimi in real life!!!!
[/QUOTE]

who iz thiz Shimi u speak so highly of? He disappeared from teh CAGz? :cry:

Is he like? :

Shimi Shimi, coco puff/what? Listen to it pound
Light it up and take a puff, pass it to me now

By chance did he drive a Range Rover?

Can I haz applicashunz to apply for teh 'Shimi friend' position, I take u drinkin' and try to find fine azz biiishez to bang. But mah pimp hand aint as strong as yours and mah Mac'ing/Holla-ing skillz is azz/MAD FREE. But willing to try. ;)

what say u Mr. Jekkiz?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']WTF... I enjoyed the first 2 but after that cant give a shit.

I bet Hudson wants to be part of the fighter party that's goin on now.[/QUOTE]

I really liked 3! 4 was straight ass though.

I personally am stoked, I've actually been wanting this. I don't take the Bloody Roar series seriously but it's fun to goof around in. I treat it like Battle Fantasia, Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum or Melty Blood. Lots of fun if you don't over think it.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I really liked 3! 4 was straight ass though.

I personally am stoked, I've actually been wanting this. I don't take the Bloody Roar series seriously but it's fun to goof around in. I treat it like Battle Fantasia, Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum or Melty Blood. Lots of fun if you don't over think it.[/QUOTE]

I never played 3 so my bad. Was it multiplatform or on PS1? I can't remember it that well

All I ask for is a grain of depth and I'm good. It's on the same level as fun for md that you described.

bread's done
Back