Fight Night 4 $29.99 Ghostbusters $19.99 Resident Evil 5 $24.99 (PS3/360)

Lol, told you. Resident Evil just went up to 40 new/35 new. Ghostbusters and Fight Night are still on sale.

Quantum of Solace just dropped to $9.99 new/$7.99 used on 360 and PS3.

So Scorch, GBusters and Fight night should be on sale at least until tomorrow right? Or is it possible that the games wouldn't all update at once, for example, Resident Evil updated already but could Fight Night update an hour from now? Thanks.

[quote name='bgame2']So Scorch, GBusters and Fight night should be on sale at least until tomorrow right? Or is it possible that the games wouldn't all update at once, for example, Resident Evil updated already but could Fight Night update an hour from now? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'm not Scorch, and I don't work at GC, but my understanding is they do a daily batch update in the morning, and don't do it again until the next day, so the prices should be good through the end of today, at least.

What Guessed said.

Tech CAN update prices through the day, though. Stores have to do a resend to get them. This is done for errors in prices, though, not sales or anything. GB and Fight Night will remain on sale, at least through the end of the day. If they go back up tomorrow morning, I will let you know tomorrow morning.

I went to my local Game Crazy yesterday to check out DJ Hero, and while I was there, I figured I'd just check to see what the used RE5 prices were updated back to. To my surprise, they both still had the 20/18 price stickers on them, but I didn't ask him to ring them up. I do think he would have given me the price on the sticker, though, since I shop there quite a lot. I'm assuming this is YMMV?

Thanks OP! I just picked up a copy of Ghostbusters. This was also the first time I've been in a Gamecrazy in awhile.

When did they start changing the price labels to ones that wrap around the case spine? It's harder to read the prices of games hung on the walls behind the counter. Why the change?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I went to my local Game Crazy yesterday to check out DJ Hero, and while I was there, I figured I'd just check to see what the used RE5 prices were updated back to. To my surprise, they both still had the 20/18 price stickers on them, but I didn't ask him to ring them up. I do think he would have given me the price on the sticker, though, since I shop there quite a lot. I'm assuming this is YMMV?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you don't read the replies.. RE was on sale through today. It went back up in price today.

When did they start changing the price labels to ones that wrap around the case spine? It's harder to read the prices of games hung on the walls behind the counter. Why the change?

A few months ago. The change is so people focus more on the titles and less on the price. Most people were searching for what was cheap to buy instead of the games they want. Believe it or not, the change has been very effective.

bread's done
Back