Fighter Thread XLIII - The One with the Rape Sim JRPG Built In

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MarkMan']As you should! #1 player in Korea most ppl say... both his and Hole Man's Dragunovs are insane...[/QUOTE]

Just by watching their vids I am learning alot... I also am having a harder time waiting for T6... :(

I hope we get some news on the console version next month at E3.

mmmm.... I'm much more excited for Sengoku Basara X after watching some videos. It looks to be a really fun fighting game ala Hokuto no Ken... y'know, the kinda thing that won't replace the actual Guilty Gear or the big guns like BlazBlue, but it's still gonna be hella fun.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

960902_sm.jpg

YEAAAAAAAAA EVO!

Even if none the main games there tickle your fancy, fighting gamers should still attend. The BYOC area is always chock full of every other fighting game known to man (decent ones at least) !

Vegas only. Let me know if some of you guys are planning on going.

Trust me, it will be worth it. You'll even get to play some fighting games that aren't going to be out for awhile.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Well, I bit the bullet, and I'm registering for Evo this year. Brawl and CvS2, yupyup.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Good luck Beef!

Do you still play N? If so, you should definitely learn to RC or have a crazy good footsies/JD game with K :)

There definitely will be a lot of Blanka players. RC Electricity/Hop (as well on wake-up)= always annoying

[quote name='Chacrana']oh yeah? Good luck to ya.

I've been slacking on fighting games... well, and they took out Guilty Gear :([/quote]Thanks. I have a feeling I'ma need it. If I win, do you want me to yell out "CHACRANA SEZ SUCK ONE?"

[quote name='asianxcore']Awesome! Good luck Beef!

Do you still play N? If so, you should definitely learn to RC or have a crazy good footsies/JD game with K :)

There definitely will be a lot of Blanka players. RC Electricity/Hop (as well on wake-up)= always annoying[/quote]Yeah, I still play N Yun/Terry/Joe. I would use Rock, but I'm better with him in KoF2006 than in CvS2, for some odd reason. Man, I am not looking forward to practicing RC'ing. I'd rather just practice them footsie games...and my Double Cyclone spacing.

Brawl is going to be another story. Smash Balls, among other items, are going to be on, which just makes me sad. Although, I've been practicing with Diddy, and now I know how to stop Metaknights, which from what I hear, are pains in everyone's sides.

Ah, before I forget: does anyone know if the XBox version of CvS2 has backward-compatability online play on the 360, similar to Halo 2? If not, then it's the PS2 version for me.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Ah, before I forget: does anyone know if the XBox version of CvS2 has backward-compatability online play on the 360, similar to Halo 2? If not, then it's the PS2 version for me.[/quote]
I don't think it's BC at all.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Thanks. I have a feeling I'ma need it. If I win, do you want me to yell out "CHACRANA SEZ SUCK ONE?"
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, do it. Hopefully nobody'll take it too seriously and start bustering another guy's wolf. There's enough of that going on in CA right now.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Yeah, I still play N Yun/Terry/Joe. I would use Rock, but I'm better with him in KoF2006 than in CvS2, for some odd reason. Man, I am not looking forward to practicing RC'ing. I'd rather just practice them footsie games...and my Double Cyclone spacing.[/quote]
RCing is pretty easy... if you can get it a couple times in practice mode, just play your matches as if you could RC every time, and you'll build up your consistency.

But then again, I never learned RC electricty or the one where you charge back or down. The QC / HC ones are simple =)

The two new latest character reveals for Tatsunoko vs Capcom include:

Batsu from Rival Schools and the original Tekkaman (not Tekkaman Blade)!

batsu1_rs.jpg

tekkaman3fr.jpg

[quote name='MarkMan']The two new latest character reveals for Tatsunoko vs Capcom include:

Batsu from Rival Schools and the original Tekkaman (not Tekkaman Blade)!

batsu1_rs.jpg

[/QUOTE]

fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!....?

pics?

capcom, you do realize Rival Schools is still a hot porperty? yeah? then do something!

[quote name='cochesecochese']I read this as Rape Slime JRPG. Man if Japan is making dating sims about raping DQ slimes I am fucking done with that country for good.[/quote]
rape slime?

rip slyme!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rip_Slyme

hahah @ JEKKI's updated morrigan

looks like they just extruded edges in a CAD / 3d graphics program

OMG this is TOO FACKEN AWESOME!!

image.jpg

it's like u took 2 of my favorite things and put them together.

I mean, it's not the only time it's happened... but it's like an anniversary u gotta celebrate it every time it occurs!!!

http://www.triumvir3.com/

and read this:

http://triumvir3.com/wordpress/?p=887

in relation to dance crew also, everybody's favorite korean girl Yuri works for Triumvir...

so yah... hella evidence always points to dance = fighting games.

Can anyone tell me the chances of Blaz Blue coming to the US for 360?

It looks kick ass and I haven't been able to really get my fighting fix in this gen as of yet.

so i watched kung fu panda today and was thinking how awesome it would be if they made a fighting game for it.

and everyone was complaining how jackie chan only had like 3 lines.. but he had closer to 6 lines.

So what's up with Super Street Fighter II HD? Any more delays? I've got a nice new 1600 point card and I'm not doing anything with it until I get some damn SF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back