Final Fantasy XIII - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']
Also, you know you can skip Eidolon animations and such right? Using them doesn't actually take that long. For these strats, you can just summon them, SELECT to skip animation, SQUARE to instantly go into Gestalt mode, TRIANGLE to end it w/ its ultimate attack and that's it. It takes like... ~20 seconds? If that doesn't kill the Microchus though... I guess you'd have to build the chain gauge up a bit first while in Gestalt.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the thing though - first time Vanille gets killed while I am fighting with the summons. So she gets resurrected but the summons leaves. Then the second time I attack many many times to build up the gauge, do the triangle attack. and... none of the little guys are dead. I have no chance to do anything to Neochu... I tried spamming Death without doing that several more times and didn't beat him.

Oh well, I gave up and moved on back to Chapter 13 events. What is funny is that I thought I was near the end but apparently not - I seem to have to slog through these ever-changing platform thingies. I'm actually quite bored with this part of the game. I want to finish it up and get back to the open-ended stuff.

[quote name='io']Yeah, that's the thing though - first time Vanille gets killed while I am fighting with the summons. So she gets resurrected but the summons leaves. Then the second time I attack many many times to build up the gauge, do the triangle attack. and... none of the little guys are dead. I have no chance to do anything to Neochu... I tried spamming Death without doing that several more times and didn't beat him.

Oh well, I gave up and moved on back to Chapter 13 events. What is funny is that I thought I was near the end but apparently not - I seem to have to slog through these ever-changing platform thingies. I'm actually quite bored with this part of the game. I want to finish it up and get back to the open-ended stuff.[/QUOTE]

I spammed death on the Neochu for 5 hours to get the growth egg, I usually die after 4 death spams, then afterwards the little guys killed me and I was like fuck.

I got my party maxed out in their 3 main roles before I attempted Neochu. Attempting him before that is suicide really.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Summons instantly (1HKO the legs) make the turtles fall down, and when they're down you can throw 5 debuffs on him, stagger + build chain gauge all while spamming Death. Strat. is basically like the Neochu one, same paradigms and everything. The hit chance while he's down is so much higher, it's not even funny. You just need to worry about recharging TP, like Judou is doing.

Also, you know you can skip Eidolon animations and such right? Using them doesn't actually take that long. For these strats, you can just summon them, SELECT to skip animation, SQUARE to instantly go into Gestalt mode, TRIANGLE to end it w/ its ultimate attack and that's it. It takes like... ~20 seconds? If that doesn't kill the Microchus though... I guess you'd have to build the chain gauge up a bit first while in Gestalt.[/QUOTE]Yep, I figured out the best spot to farm turtles is the one you find during chapter 12 and to reset him just run back inside the building. On the way to the building, you can kill two packs of soldiers to build up your TP back up to 3. I'm doing this with an energy sash and champion's badge to speed up the TP regen, too.
[quote name='io']What is funny is that I thought I was near the end but apparently not - I seem to have to slog through these ever-changing platform thingies. I'm actually quite bored with this part of the game. I want to finish it up and get back to the open-ended stuff.[/QUOTE]
You and me both. I swear I would have had ten times the fun with this game had it not been for the long narrow corridors everywhere. Next game needs to have way more freedom in environments like Gran Pulse.
[quote name='KingBroly']I got my party maxed out in their 3 main roles before I attempted Neochu. Attempting him before that is suicide really.[/QUOTE]I beat him before having a role 5 sentinel using the insta-chain. ;)

[quote name='KingBroly']I got my party maxed out in their 3 main roles before I attempted Neochu. Attempting him before that is suicide really.[/QUOTE]

i beat neochu using vanille-sab, snow-sent, and hope-medic. level 20ish tier 2 weapons and only 3, level 4 roles. of course i did death spam, and got lucky, doing it "legitimately" would probably be easier when you get to the point of maxing roles.

[quote name='io']Yeah, that's the thing though - first time Vanille gets killed while I am fighting with the summons. So she gets resurrected but the summons leaves. Then the second time I attack many many times to build up the gauge, do the triangle attack. and... none of the little guys are dead. I have no chance to do anything to Neochu... I tried spamming Death without doing that several more times and didn't beat him.

Oh well, I gave up and moved on back to Chapter 13 events. What is funny is that I thought I was near the end but apparently not - I seem to have to slog through these ever-changing platform thingies. I'm actually quite bored with this part of the game. I want to finish it up and get back to the open-ended stuff.[/QUOTE]

Eh, that's the issue w/ Vanille Eidolon, it's not meant to do a ton of damage like Bahamut, but then if you use Fang you can't spam Death >.

I dunno if Jodou videotaped it but he probably could. He said he did it using insta-stagger proc, which is definitely doable and probably a more satisfying way of doing it.

How is that more satisfying? Both are just waiting for good RNG. You can obviously do 55 w/o Death/insta-stagger if you stack your party and are near maxed, but what's the point of having a video of that?

It's the same thing as the normal Ochu, you need to zerg it down before the little ones overwhelm you. If you want to do it legit, you need to stack - Phys Dmg.

[quote name='IRHari']I dunno if Jodou videotaped it but he probably could. He said he did it using insta-stagger proc, which is definitely doable and probably a more satisfying way of doing it.[/QUOTE]
I wish I could, but I have no way to facilitate a direct capture. Not without spending a couple hundred on the device. I'm building a new PC this summer, so I'm definitely going to look into it at the same time though.
[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']How is that more satisfying? Both are just waiting for good RNG.[/QUOTE]Because the insta-chain isn't a sure kill and more challenging. You still need the burst DPS to take it out before stagger wears off and it involves keeping a main tank up until you're able to address the adds.

Well, 4 hours of farming and only two traps to show for it. I knew my luck was too good to be true after getting my first one in less than an hour. Lots of ingots at about a 66% drop rate though. I should have saved some mark missions before doing this (not doing 51 yet), because I'm really getting bored now. My guys are about one full skill tree each away from being maxed out and after that, it's just more farming for money. This sucks.

Can somebody give me any tips on how to use Shaz and Vanille during combat?

I'm in chapter 4 (in the factory area with all the bombs, just after
Lightening gets Odin and the control goes back to Shaz
) and I honestly cannot build up a chain against powerful enemies (like the Pulsework solders) like I can when Lightening is in the team. It seems like the chain builds up faster and falls slower when Lightening is on the team.

The only thing I can do is have Vanille attack and Shaz do 1 ATB attacks (to hold the chain, otherwise it falls to zero) over and over again until Vanille can stagger the enemy. Of course, this takes forever... each Pulsework solder takes 1-2 minutes to beat... each. It only takes like 30 seconds if Lightening is on the team or Hope, who can at least help Vanille.

Of course, the faster I can stagger, the faster the battle goes regardless of who's attacking. I try to get preemptive strikes but they're not exactly easy without that one item that makes you invisible to enemies (whatever it's called).

[quote name='Vinny']Can somebody give me any tips on how to use Shaz and Vanille during combat?[/QUOTE]
Use undermine (RAV/SAB) and they'll be cake.

[quote name='Jodou']Use undermine (RAV/SAB) and they'll be cake.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Also, is there a reason why Shaz's skill tree upgrades costs so much more CP than do other character's? Each upgrade for Shaz costs 320 or 380 (can't remember) CP whereas for others, it's only 220. I don't think he's any further than my other characters.

Or have Sazh do a full set of attacks with Commando. Commando is used to slow down the rate the gauge drops, the Ravager is used to fill up the stagger gauge quickly.

If I recall that chapter, I think at that point in the game not only do you have a bunch of CP (since you controlled another set of chars earlier in the chapter), but I think enemies give more CP. It'll go back and forth depending on which group of characters you're controlling at the moment.

I can say I really HATED how a huge portion of the game was played with groups of 2 people that switched back and forth. Not fun, at all.

[quote name='Jodou']Well, 4 hours of farming and only two traps to show for it. I knew my luck was too good to be true after getting my first one in less than an hour. Lots of ingots at about a 66% drop rate though. I should have saved some mark missions before doing this (not doing 51 yet), because I'm really getting bored now. My guys are about one full skill tree each away from being maxed out and after that, it's just more farming for money. This sucks.[/QUOTE]

51 is really easy if that's what you're worried about. 64 is the only one that's a bit of a headache.

And I found myself getting traps in bunches. Got my last 2 within 10 minutes of each other.

[quote name='IRHari']I can say I really HATED how a huge portion of the game was played with groups of 2 people that switched back and forth. Not fun, at all.[/QUOTE]

Really? I rather enjoyed it, but I tend to like the forced party split sequences in FF games, FFVI in particular. Gives you a chance to get the feel for all the characters in both the plot and gameplay sense.

[quote name='IRHari']Or have Sazh do a full set of attacks with Commando. Commando is used to slow down the rate the gauge drops, the Ravager is used to fill up the stagger gauge quickly.

If I recall that chapter, I think at that point in the game not only do you have a bunch of CP (since you controlled another set of chars earlier in the chapter), but I think enemies give more CP. It'll go back and forth depending on which group of characters you're controlling at the moment.

I can say I really HATED how a huge portion of the game was played with groups of 2 people that switched back and forth. Not fun, at all.[/QUOTE]

That's what I do... Shaz is COM and Vanille is RAV but that doesn't work very well. As for CP, I started with like 700-800 but since each upgrade took 220 points for Vanille and 320 for Shaz, it didn't last very only. And I'm only getting 20-40 CP per battle (depending on the enemies and rating).

[quote name='Magus8472']51 is really easy if that's what you're worried about. 64 is the only one that's a bit of a headache.

And I found myself getting traps in bunches. Got my last 2 within 10 minutes of each other.[/QUOTE]
51 replaces my farm spot with Long Gui's, so that's why. You got lucky with those traps because I'm getting them so spread apart that I might end up with the money to just upgrade a Kain's for 2 extra.

Think I'll take a break from farming to upgrade weapons to T2 and get some accessories out of the way. BTW, is there honestly any point in upgrading an accessory to * level (not for transmute) other than dismantling? Like do Sprint Shoes get sprintier lol?

[quote name='Jodou']51 replaces my farm spot with Long Gui's, so that's why. [/QUOTE]

I thought it was just 56-62 that triggered the Long Guis. Or do you have to do 51 as well?

[quote name='Jodou']You got lucky with those traps because I'm getting them so spread apart that I might end up with the money to just upgrade a Kain's for 2 extra.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what I didn't mention was the 3 hours in between each group of 2 traps I got. :)

[quote name='Jodou']Think I'll take a break from farming to upgrade weapons to T2 and get some accessories out of the way. BTW, is there honestly any point in upgrading an accessory to * level (not for transmute) other than dismantling? Like do Sprint Shoes get sprintier lol?[/QUOTE]

The accessories with finite boosts in stats/resistances will increase in power (e.g. Clay Ring will gain 10% more Earth Resistance), but the others won't. Probably why they only go up to level 2.

[quote name='Magus8472']Yeah, what I didn't mention was the 3 hours in between each group of 2 traps I got. :)

The accessories with finite boosts in stats/resistances will increase in power (e.g. Clay Ring will gain 10% more Earth Resistance), but the others won't. Probably why they only go up to level 2.[/QUOTE]Yeah well, I'm only getting one trap like every three hours, so FML. Interesting with the stat rings, because that's pretty cheap for a nice upgrade.
[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Atticus has nothing to do with spawning Long Guis. The circle of Marks does, once you complete those.[/QUOTE]
Well shit. Tell me dark matter is far easier on the drops over traps because this grind is killing me. I need a game genie to make this shit a 100% droprate lol.

Dark Matter = 5% drop rate from Shaolong Gui
Traps = 1% drop rate from Toise/5% drop rate from Long Gui

Shaolong Gui, once you know how to beat them, are pretty fun to fight.

[quote name='Jodou']Well shit. Tell me dark matter is far easier on the drops over traps because this grind is killing me. I need a game genie to make this shit a 100% droprate lol.[/QUOTE]

Not to beat a dead horse, but once you're done making/upgrading everything else you can just make a new save, sell it all (except the Ribbon, Procyons, Power Glove, Wierding Glyph and Adamn Bangle) to get the 4.2m you need to buy 5 Dark Matters and be done with it. No grinding required.

[quote name='Magus8472']Not to beat a dead horse, but once you're done making/upgrading everything else you can just make a new save, sell it all (except the Ribbon, Procyons, Power Glove, Wierding Glyph and Adamn Bangle) to get the 4.2m you need to buy 5 Dark Matters and be done with it. No grinding required.[/QUOTE]

He's been saying this whole time he wants to min/max, what's the point of getting the trophy a few hours quicker if he's gonna end up spending more time afterward.

I still haven't been able to find a reliable Long Gui / Shaolong strat that works, so I'm slowly farming the last 'toise in Eden. =\

Just finished the game - now to add those last upgrades. I had near 999,999 saved up for each char - we'll see how far that gets me ;). As soon as the credits are done that is...

[quote name='Magus8472']Not to beat a dead horse, but once you're done making/upgrading everything else you can just make a new save, sell it all (except the Ribbon, Procyons, Power Glove, Wierding Glyph and Adamn Bangle) to get the 4.2m you need to buy 5 Dark Matters and be done with it. No grinding required.[/QUOTE]
That's a fallback plan if I burn out on grinding, but I do want super ribbons and shit on my main save.
[quote name='io']Just finished the game - now to add those last upgrades. I had near 999,999 saved up for each char - we'll see how far that gets me ;). As soon as the credits are done that is...[/QUOTE]You can finish out a single role for each character with about 200k to spare. If you want to get a few trophies out of the way early, upgrade and don't save til you have all 6.

[quote name='halfbent']I still haven't been able to find a reliable Long Gui / Shaolong strat that works, so I'm slowly farming the last 'toise in Eden. =\[/QUOTE]

Try this:
SEN/SEN/SEN (Default Paradigm)
SYN/SYN/MED
SAB/SAB/MED
RAV/RAV/RAV
COM/COM/SYN
COM/COM/MED

#1 - Start with Tortoise because they'll use Quake/Roar/Ultima always
#2 - Switch to SYN/SYN/MED to buff your characters
#3 - Switch to SAB/SAB/MED to debuff a leg, then RAV/RAV/RAV to stagger it.
#4 - Switch to either COM/COM/SYN or MED at 500% or so and use Fang's Highwind
#5 - Repeat Steps 3 and 4 on the other leg
#6 - Switch to SAB/SAB/MED and debuff the Toise when it comes down (Slow, Imperil, De-Shell, De-Protect are the big 4)
#7 - Switch to RAV/RAV/RAV until you stagger/get it to 700%
#8 - Switch to COM/COM/SYN and start wailing on it. ATB cancel to COM/COM/MED and alternate between the 2
#9 - When you get it down to 25% health left, use Highwind to kill it

Make sure you switch to SEN/SEN/SEN (Tortoise) whenever he is using Quake/Ultimate/Roar so you take a lot less damage. This strategy is for Fang/Light/Vanille, in that order.

In the process of upgrading all weapons and it's not been as bad as I thought it would be on money. All said and done it will probably have run me about 3.5 mil only. This shit is so tedious working out the exact amount of superconductors though. A few of them you can bunch together and figure out which ones will take the exact same amount, but there's still a few that don't follow an exact plan. My advice for doing these is to first upgrade them all with 36 sturdy bones, vibrant oozes, or barbed tails for each weapon to get the 3x multiplier. Then use this chart I've devised:

Base EXP 384 - Use 11 SC
Base EXP 414 - Use 13 SC
Base EXP 476 - Use 13 SC (plus two sturdy bone since you need 24 extra EXP)
Base EXP 495 - Use 17 SC
Base EXP 800 - Use 33 SC
Base EXP 1200 - Use 46 SC (plus one sturdy bone since you need 6 extra EXP)
Base EXP 504/1500 - Use 49 SC
Base EXP ?/1500 - Use 53 SC
Base EXP 432/1500 - Use 75 SC
Base EXP 2000 - Use 44 SC

That will be the base EXP AFTER you upgrade the weapon for the 3x modifier. So far this has worked perfectly for me and there were no exceptions to the rule. I've also noticed that you can also group these by the catalyst used to upgrade to T2, but some share the same or bend the rule so it's not a perfect method.

Ok, all done now and sorry but I forgot to record one of the 1500 base weapons. It shouldn't be hard to figure out anyways and if you're ever in doubt of the chart, just try using one less than what I listed. If you don't get a level 20/25 weapon back immediately, then it's not the right one. I've personally tested every single one of these according to the chart and had no problems. Happy upgrading!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']
You can finish out a single role for each character with about 200k to spare. If you want to get a few trophies out of the way early, upgrade and don't save til you have all 6.[/QUOTE]

It turned out I didn't have quite that much - only 500k - 700k for each. I was only able to get one char to max (Hope on Medic). What sucks is that I had put a lot of points into SYN for Vanille and Lightning for pre-endgame mission stuff. After seeing those HP boosts at the top tier I wish I had saved those points. I think I'll have to change my party up and use Snow and Sahz now since I have them well over 10K HP. Vanille and Light are still stuck at 7K or so. It is going to take some grinding to get enough for Vanille, especially, to get up to speed - then I need to use her to beat the mission that gives you the Growth Egg. I tried several more times last night and I still can't get any stagger done before getting killed and Death just doesn't work on him otherwise. So that means I'll have to upgrade the guys' weapons. What are the weapons of choice again for Hope/Sahz/Snow? I can use Jodou's chart there to upgrade so thanks for that!

[quote name='io']What are the weapons of choice again for Hope/Sahz/Snow? I can use Jodou's chart there to upgrade so thanks for that![/QUOTE]
NP, just remember that the chart assumes you're starting from level one, so if you upgraded any prior to that it will take less than what's listed.

For weapons, use Snow's Umbra hands down. You can make him virtually invincible later on with the improved wards. Sazh I never use, but the chain boosting from Antares is supposed to be awesome. Just use Hawkeye for Hope right now, but switch to Otshirvani when you do your final upgrading. The latter feeds off fearsiphon, which makes him devastating to a staggered foe.

So, to be clear, that's just the Tier 1 -> Tier 2 upgrade, right? (Or rather Tier 1 level 1 to Tier 1 Star)

[quote name='io']So, to be clear, that's just the Tier 1 -> Tier 2 upgrade, right? (Or rather Tier 1 level 1 to Tier 1 Star)[/QUOTE]
Yep, after that only focus on weapons you want to upgrade to T3.

Well, I'm down to just dark matter and trap upgrades now. I think I'm done farming these fucking traps because I've only been able to secure 3 the entire time I spent maxing out my guys. After I'm done getting the dark matter, I'm just going to exploit a save and use the three traps to get the trophy (one to make a kain's lance, dismantle for 3, then those 5 to get the other T3 weapons). Not like I'll be using more than three T3 weapons anyways.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']You can start the upgrade process now if you want more powerful weapons, but the first part of what you said holds true. Level 15-41 untouched will take 221900. So with the calculator, you can just enter in the stats for the item at any given level and it'll tell you how much EXP you still need. Otherwise, keep track of how much you added and subtract.

+ Belladonna Wand
Buy: 31200
Sell: 15600
Availability: Plautus's Workshop
Treasure: Chapter 12, Sunleth Waterscape (Sun-dappled Trail)
Synthesis: Positive Effect
Min Level: 1
Max Level: 21
Base Exp: 800
Increment: 116
Offset: N/A
Total EXP: 38040
Effect: Improved Debuffing
Strength: 5-65, increases 3/level
Magic: 11-131, increases 6/level
Transmute: Malboro Wand (Uraninite)
Dismantle: Fractured Horn x7, Cobaltite

+ Malboro Wand
Buy: N/A
Sell: 40560
Availability: Transmuted from Belladonna Wand (Uraninite)
Synthesis: Positive Effect
Min Level: 15
Max Level: 41
Base Exp: 3852
Increment: 168
Offset: 1752
Total EXP: 153000
Effect: Improved Debuffing II
Strength: 7-167, increases 4/level
Magic: 15-335, increases 8/level
Transmute: Nirvana Malboro Wand (Trapezohedron)
Dismantle: Spined Horn x12, Cobaltite, Belladonna Wand

+ Nirvana Malboro Wand
Sell: 70980
Availability: Transmuted from Malboro Wand (Trapezohedron)
Synthesis: Independent
Min Level: 26
Max Level: 100
Base Exp: 11440
Increment: 308
Offset: 5140
Total EXP: 1673328
Effect: Improved Debuffing II, ATB + 1
Strength: 7-403, increases 4/level
Magic: 15-807, increases 8/level
Transmute: None
Dismantle: Spined Horn x71, Supple Leather x60, Trapezohedron x3
Moonblossom Seed x36, Tears of Woe x10

+ Taming Pole
Buy: 27000
Sell: 13500
Availability: Gilgamesh, Inc
Treasure: Chapter 11, Oerba (Rust-Eaten Bridge)
Synthesis: Gestalt
Min Level: 1
Max Level: 26
Base Exp: 800
Increment: 116
Offset: N/A
Total EXP: 54800
Effect: Stagger Lock
Strength: 23-148, increases 5/level
Magic: 23-148, increases 5/level
Transmute: Taming Pole (Uraninite)
Dismantle: Begrimed Claw x13, Cobaltite

+ Venus Gospel
Sell: 35100
Availability: Transmuted from Taming Pole (Uraninite)
Synthesis: Gestalt
Min Level: 19
Max Level: 61
Base Exp: 4524
Increment: 168
Offset: 2096
Total EXP: 332560
Effect: Stagger Lock
Strength: 30-390, increases 6/level
Magic: 30-390, increases 6/level
Transmute: Kain's Lance Venus Vospel (Trapezohedron)
Dismantle: Bestial Claw x18, Cobaltite x12, Taming Pole

+ Kain's Lance Venus Vospel
Sell: 61425
Availability: Transmuted from Venus Vospel (Trapezohedron)
Synthesis: Independent
Min Level: 40
Max Level: 100
Base Exp: 15125
Increment: 275
Offset: 11985
Total EXP: 1382265
Effect: Stagger Lock, ATB + 1
Strength: 30-921, increases 9/level
Magic: 30-921, increases 9/level
Transmute: None
Dismantle: Bestial Claw x81, Chocobo Plume x72, Green Needle x54,
Perfume x15, Platinum Ingot x5
[/QUOTE]

Does the increment always the same ex. Belladonna Wand is it always 116. Regardless if it is Tier 1/2/3?

[quote name='combatrhombus']Does the increment always the same ex. Belladonna Wand is it always 116. Regardless if it is Tier 1/2/3?[/QUOTE]

Belladonna = Tier 1 --> transmute into: Malboro = Tier 2 --> Nirvana = Tier 3 (there's 8 versions of tier 3 weapons, they all share the same name).

T1/2/3 all have difference increment values.

I hate this game. Why, when I try to farm Adamantoise for a few more ingots before moving on, do I get two traps back to back? I know why: it's to fuck with me into trying for the final one and never give it to me. Sigh, I miss the Zodiac Spear $$$$$$ry compared to this.

lol Jodou same exact thing happened to me I had 5 and I needed one more, and I'm like ok I'll keep killing him until he gives me nothing, after I had been farming him for 3 hours with NO traps to show for it.

plat, plat, trap. Done.

Haha, always the way with these things.

Oh yeah, a word of caution when upgrading accessories, io. If you start to hit the threshold of over 55 superconductors, try pricing out an UC reactor because it could save you a couple grand to hundreds of thousands. A good example of this are any accessories that require dark matter like adamant bangle. That one takes almost exactly 4 UC's compared to close to 400 SC's and is the difference of roughly 130k gil! None of the others will come close to that kind of savings, but just be aware that you could be screwing yourself in the end if you don't pay attention.

For somebody who's just playing the game and has no plans to any sidequests (for now, just wanna beat the game), is it better to upgrade weapons/accessories or just wait for new ones?

Also, when upgrading, does it matter what components are used? I know some items offer more exp than others and the exp amount varies between each weapon/accessory but outside of that, does it matter?

[quote name='Vinny']For somebody who's just playing the game and has no plans to any sidequests (for now, just wanna beat the game), is it better to upgrade weapons/accessories or just wait for new ones?

Also, when upgrading, does it matter what components are used? I know some items offer more exp than others and the exp amount varies between each weapon/accessory but outside of that, does it matter?[/QUOTE]
Upgrading before you beat the game is a complete waste of time. When you do, only use 36 sturdy bone, barbed tail, or vibrant ooze to get the 3x multiplier since it's the best bang for your buck. After that use superconductors for low level stuff but switch to UC reactors if you're going to be using hundreds of SC's on a single item. None of this makes sense now, but you'll get it later.

Chapter 13 is aggravating. Nothing makes any sense. This is getting tedious, and the enemies in previous chapters were easier and gave up more CP! WTF!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Uh...I just got the crystarium. Can someone explain how the hell I use this thing? Because I don't get it at all.[/QUOTE]

Just push X to level up your characters ;). But seriously, concentrate on the class you use most for each char, and just put points into attributes and skills when you can. Early on I'd say you want to stick mostly with Commando, Ravager, and Medic.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Chapter 13 is aggravating. Nothing makes any sense. This is getting tedious, and the enemies in previous chapters were easier and gave up more CP! WTF![/QUOTE]

None of the enemies in that Chapter (except maybe the Tyrant) are immune or even particularly resistant to Pain and Fog, if that helps.

bread's done
Back