Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

Two bridge map and horse emblem? Better call it a day.

Next week gonna be fun with the full horse emblem teams...

Bride Cordelia can practically solo the Tempest Trials. I could hardly believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuQhxPtAaAg

See Brave Bow+ B.Cordelia definitely needs that extra speed.  I noticed at least one or two characters in that video including Gordin in stage 5 that you wouldn't have beaten with out quadding him.  Prolly Veronica too.  Mine is going to be stuck at 35 speed with the +1 seal.  I guess that would just require a hone speed on one of the dancers but still. 

Really sad I wasn't able to pull some extra cordelias for merging.  Every point of speed and attack counts for something with a finely tuned archer. 

Are you putting Moonbow or Luna on her?  We basically have the same Cordelia built except mine is +atk -hp nature and yours is +spd -res.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going with Luna. More consistent damage.

I think I would only put brave bow on +speed. For everything else I would go with firesweep. But 5* only Faye...

Yeah, I agree.  It bugs me because everyone on the boards had it wrong.  Everyone was sayin' brave bow on +atk and firesweep on +spd and it's completely the other way around. 

I'm going to have to drop some serious cash the next time Faye comes on a banner..

I can't believe it took me half of the event to figure this out. I figured I'd share it though in case anybody else didn't think about it either.

If you don't have a decent bonus unit to use on Tempest Trials, just start with one and surrender before using your regular team. The 1.4 multiplier you gain is worth more than the .05 you lose for not being deathless.

In all fairness, I've been doing the same thing you have with B.Cordelia, 2 dancers, Tharja, and it's working out just fine without the Brave Bow.   Fastest clears yet.  A speed clears every time, and deathless 50% of the time. 

Damnit, Fae. How am I supposed to teach "Marth" Renewal 3 if you keep looking at me on the inherit screen? Every time I go to hit the confirm button, she's like a little kid asking me what I'm doing.

so mad that i couldn't get her. got lyn and charlotte. i have had some odd luck on the tempest banner though. was trying to get lucina finally, and pulled 4 5* tharja(ofc after using feathers on my 4* one like a month ago.). did end up pulling lucina yesterday though, +spd -res. this after setting up "marth" with skills. got a bunch of great 4*s for skills off that bridal banner. gave her dragon gaze, reciprocal aid, fury 3, renewal 3, and threaten defense 3.

neeeed Faye banner. 

I'm such a dork that I finally bought my 5th castle upgrade just now.  Who wants to pay 10 orbs when that gives you two characters! ya know?

I can't clear Infernal with the stuff I have.  The stage basically always has one more thing than I have answers for.  Either Legion does just enough damage that I can't stop him with a full health Ryoma when I need to, or the first reinforcement is a Legion when I'm all set to wipe out the new blue mage, or my special counts are wrong one way or another.  I guess I'll have to just live with the two for now.

Tempest Trials is starting to annoy me now that I'm on the homestretch for Quickened Pulse.  I'm getting RNG'd more and more (like the knight and armored unit both having wings of mercy and healing assists combined with a cavalry mage that has exactly 1 more hp than it has every other time I've done the stage.

I can't clear Infernal with the stuff I have. The stage basically always has one more thing than I have answers for. Either Legion does just enough damage that I can't stop him with a full health Ryoma when I need to, or the first reinforcement is a Legion when I'm all set to wipe out the new blue mage, or my special counts are wrong one way or another. I guess I'll have to just live with the two for now.

Tempest Trials is starting to annoy me now that I'm on the homestretch for Quickened Pulse. I'm getting RNG'd more and more (like the knight and armored unit both having wings of mercy and healing assists combined with a cavalry mage that has exactly 1 more hp than it has every other time I've done the stage.
If you kill nonlegion units, then a new legion spawns. If you kill a legion unit, then a non legion unit spawns. If your red unit doesn't have axebreaker and/or triangle adept, then legion is going to feast. Or he's high defense red sitting on the defense tile like Xander.

I'm on autopilot for TTs now. The event has lasted too long. I spent hundreds of stamina on GHB instead since that was a lot more fun for me(for no reward since I already cleared it early on)

I'm gonna drop to tier 17. Wasting all my crests trying to get into tier 20 before is coming back to haunt me.

Now that you mention it, I WAS also killing a Legion and a mage on the turn when the mage showed up.  I guess I just assumed that the mage was first and he was second since that was the order they showed up in.  Axebreaker makes sense; I don't have breaker skills on anybody.  Maybe slapping that on Ryoma will swing things my direction.  I'll give it a shot once I get my QP.  

I've got a lot of projects waiting for me in-game that I'm ignoring during Trials; CuteMarth, Takumi and Kagero from the bridal banner, Maria, Zephiel, Camus, plus the 40k feathers I've been sitting on.

i burned up two days training a few people for trials. went from only being able to clear normal to being able to sometimes clear the 5 battle lunatic. i think not having a legit tank is really hurting me. still need some sp for a few skills too. running medic "marth", desperation tharja, spring chrom with brave axe, and bridal lyn with fear and bol. usually make it to the last stage with them. tried the 7 battle stage a couple times, and beat 5 and 6 with them. swapping in a singer/dancer would probably help my main squad a ton, but until i get aid on marth i'm gonna have to keep lyn.

got my lucina to 40, and realized she was a -spd +res. so i went straight to use the 5 orbs i had on her banner, and ended up getting a +spd -res. spent a little on the vantage banner too, and got a 5* +spd -res reinhardt. i could really use both, but i only have a couple days left to try and push. i know i'm not gonna get quickened, but hopefully i can grab the 5* marth.

I finally promoted Camus today.  Gonna spend the next two days getting him up to speed with Fury 3 and Renewal 3.  Still sitting on 37k feathers plus what we get for arena tonight.  So many choices with whom to promote!  I'm just glad we're at a time where the feathers really roll in and you don't have to worry about spending them.  Do you remember how daunting 20,000 feathers seemed back in February? lol

(should really just promote the Askr lords and be done with it).

Still working my way through the Lunatic Legion battle. I probably should use Axebreaker on my main red unit. 

got my 5* marth with 20 minutes to spare. granted i let the game sit for a few hours today without paying much attention to it. is there any reason to hang on to another one, or should i just merge it? for that sweet sweet +1 res

Woah people have too much of a hard on for Reinhardt. I show a video of an unbuffed beruka being able to tank an optimal Reinhardt with +atk, deathblow, quickened pulse moonbow(didn't have moonbow but calculations show it's not enough) with even a +1 atk from merges and then kill him the next turn(still unbuffed) and people hating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EC2cHLiwCw&lc=z135xxsrssnzvbf0223nf15h0y2hwtm1f

Wait, does the Marth rewarded from the Tempest Trials not have any skills to learn besides Falchion?

Or is it just me since I was lazy and only got the 4 star version?

i need to find and hang on to more of these characters that give 2x exp to certain weapons. used mae to take reinhardt to 40 in about 2 stamina bars. would have been even faster if i took a healer. he died in 3 of the battles.

Horse emblem is just wrecking shit in arena this week.  I haven't had this easy of a time in months.   I'm 9 for 9 so far but my score doesn't get very high at all because horses. 

Titania wants to eat a Hector.  I hope there's a Hector banner coming up soon because I could really use like three of him.

SAVAGE, they left Genny off of both healer banners.

Horse emblem is just wrecking shit in arena this week. I haven't had this easy of a time in months. I'm 9 for 9 so far but my score doesn't get very high at all because horses.

Titania wants to eat a Hector. I hope there's a Hector banner coming up soon because I could really use like three of him.

SAVAGE, they left Genny off of both healer banners.
Nice that your horse team is working out!
I'm still having a rough time in arena (mostly because of silly mistakes) I can't even blame Horse Emblem anymore lol
Interesting enough a +1 5* merge and a +8 4* merge is drawing me 692-700 opponents in the arena which seems to preclude Horse Emblem.
All melee ofc because I like punishment it seems.

Everyone can use more hectors!

I'm glad granny was left off. I don't want to try to pull for her again after she disappointed me in the her banner like Luke has spurned me in this banner

I'll give Tempest Trials one thing, it was a great way to give extra SP to characters.  I think I really noticed it when I thought,  "Oh, I can just teach Draw Back and Lancebreaker to Julia in order to get the orb for Michalis easier."  

As for Rein, mine hasn't even had a chance to wear Quickened Pulse yet.  I've been using it on Lyn with Galeforce.

Finally got a Deathblow and Reinhardt is complete. 

IMG_3523_zpswkchqzwo.png

Horses can finally get 682-688 queues until I can get a bunch more SP for Camus.  Actually got two defenses this week with horses, too. Also, for those that don't know already, which I didn't know until just now, there is a lunatic level of arena quests that's worth unlocking and doing for 8 dueling crests.

IMG_3524_zps6c3ao0lr.png

Yeah GoW, your team is just so elite now that you are facing really tough merged teams.  About 690+ queue seems to be the tipping point where losses come way too frequently and everything is highly merged.

I wish I could post a video of Camus SP farming stratum 9.  It is even more ridiculous than anything that ever happened with B.Cordelia.  2x Goad Cavalry, 1 Hone Cavalry, and 1 Ward and he can clear many maps in just a few seconds.  You just stand in your little horse formation and he's getting +14 atk, +14 spd, +4 def, +4 res.  Sometimes you wipe out 3 units at once on the enemy phase with distant counter. 

For the first time in months I'm finally using a team that's fully inherited besides each unit missing just one third tier 300 SP ability.  So I'm finally getting defenses again.  Horse emblem rocks. 

Looks like the Clarisse Grand Hero Battle will be up tomorrow, I'm pretty excited for that.

Also, the next event seems to be a summer event (swimsuits!).

Really looking forward to swimsuit Robin and Tiki!

DDS2BpeVYAE7L_e.png
DDS2aNZUMAIZORo.png

Another GHB bride Cordelia wrecks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtAd204Q02A&lc=z13xw5u4lqqnetxes22hz3jikkrbczg1j

Squad assault and chain challenge modes coming in 1.5 update.
They're practically the modes I have been asking for.
When IS just gives you everything you want...

Got Robin on my second draw and stopped for now.  I wish that the octopus' eyes were angrier on the special attack image.   :D

We'll give Tiki and the boys another chance later after I get back up to 20 orbs again.

got gauis. haven't checked his ivs. not super upset, he seems like a slightly weaker cordelia. no robin/tiki though. at least it's gonna be around for a while, and another tempest will come before it leaves.

I like the art on the girls, but none of the summer units seem very good to me.  The only one that stands out is Tiki's point blank tanking ability.  But we all know how that goes when there are ranged attackers on almost every team.  She is a solid green axe bruiser that shouldn't get doubled too often though.   We need more green units. 

I guess we should really be shooting for both Tiki and Robin though because of their SP grinding skills.  Those will really come in handy. 

4 5* yesterday and none of them had good ivs. at least hawkeye and mae have good skills to inherit.

this double sp boost is great. would be insane with robin/tiki.

After messing around with it a bit, I really like Octopus Robin's spear. 14 might, and the fury damage is separate from the 100% conditional boost. It keeps weak units from triggering free damage when they attack, plus stacks with everything else.

Line em up and bride Cordelia knocks em down. Infernal bound hero battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH5hoOOtih8

Also two more summons and still nothing. The nightmare won't end.

I feel like they changed Summer Robin's Harpoon, but maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention. To clear it up for those that haven't got one yet, this is how it works. If you're at full health (fury stat boosts are active) and you attack or counterattack a unit, you'll take 2 pts of fury damage.

So, initiate an attack and you take fury.
Get attacked by a ranged unit, no fury damage.
Get attacked by a melee unit and counter, take fury damage.

So if you get attacked at range and take no damage, you'll still have the boost if you get attacked again. Of course, I don't have distant counter on her, but I would assume it would be the same as getting attacked by a melee unit.

I have been pulling strictly colorless for Faye and her bow.  Haven't pulled her yet but have gotten a few interesting characters so its all good.   Got another 5* Kagero and a 5* Maria.  No Kleins, but I've finally pulled my first ever TWO Lon'qu in the last week.  So can finally dust off Ryoma and use him.

It's so funny when you pull trash but get excited about the 3* inherits you've been waiting on forever.  Pulling the right inherits gets me more excited than anything.

skill inheritance is the best thing they could have added. it's my favorite feature from any mobile game i've played. very few character draws are useless because of it. it makes not getting 5*s, or 5*s with bad ivs, that much less frustrating.

i've been sticking to the summer banner still. +atk robin, +atk -hp tiki, and another -hp tiki that i forget the + on. a few more 5*s that i need to check ivs on soren, titania, and hinoka. no luck with colorless

So the new banners for tomorrow are FE Echoes related. Hmm, not sure who I should try and roll for.

I kinda want Delthea, but I already have a bunch or red mages.

I'll probably go for Sonya, since I could use another green mage.

Stupid luck on the Celica banner this morning. 5 green orb draws, 3 5* units. -spd +def Julia, -hp +def Sonya, +spd -hp sonya. Not amazing, but I'll definitely take a decent natured green mage. Especially one that doesn't need much inheritance. No such luck on the other banner though.

Also hit my 40k in tempest this morning. Done with that until I start clearing out some more stages, and doing some training. Need to find out if my Cain is decent natured, cause I really want to feed him to Lucina.

bread's done
Back