Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

First thing that comes to mind is to slap wings of Mercy on Ninian.

People generally dislike aoe specials like Growing Thunder, but I still find them useful on multi-stage maps. If you find Ursula doesn't have enough firepower though, go with a quicker special like Luna.

Fury is an easy answer for A skills on Anna, but darting blow might be good to push past higher level TT enemies with boosted speed. I haven't given mine an A skill yet, so I'm not sure what works well in practice.

Thank for the tips.

So I started using my second team in trials and I love Ninian and Jaffer.

Jaffer has Poison Strike 3, with Savage Blow 2 and Deathly Dagger is so nice to whittle down heavy hitters.

Wyvern emblem 2.0 is pretty much complete. Just need to get an assist on corrin, but i need a break from the sp grind. She also has moonbow that needs to be learned. The sp will come naturally with team use. This team also net me my first near 600 point defense wins. I'm pretty proud of it. I just need 2 hinokas for sacrifice, or a new flier with hone fliers. I'll post my horsey team with Roy's ridiculous buffed stats in a little while.

Valter is linked to spring camilla, and corrin is linked to regular camilla. Melee + magic together

10f6p12.png
2mwba61.png
2v13plj.png
11ayam8.png

https://imgur.com/a/Mdeaq

Late, but my trials team I've been running. All of them have almost double the hero merit now. Elise has rehab and heavenly light. Thinking about switching her to wings of mercy for when Roy/Eliwood get too far away with galeforce. Usually by then they've nearly cleared the map.

Going through my new stuff from a few days ago, I saw a 4* Lucius and Camilla. So I decided to make a healer with Pain staff/Savage Blow to be on my leveling team.

It's nothing too exciting, but something about it amuses me every time I look at it.
Sprightly Cleric, Lissa - Scourge of the Battlefield
[attachment=27949:SmartSelectImage_2017-09-10-23-23-19.png]

Last edited by a moderator:
So in the trials, I just hit 15K, been playing all weekend off and on in between Destiny. 

I am not looking forward to Sept and Oct on video games coming out.

I just got the 5* Marth and now to get the other Sacred Seal. I want them all!!!!!

So I take it Masked Marths are make them what you want. Hmmm, will have to work on that.

My main team in the Trials is Ryomi, Azama, Ninian and Jaffer.

They have great synergy with each other. Ninian is fun because the first three rounds she supports but by 4 and 5 she's killing people all by her self. And that is with her without any a and b slot, I can only imagine her with Lightning Breath +.

After some more summons, I scored a 5* Minerva, I can build a tank with her. 

Got an Abel for Swordbreaker and 2 Henry's for Green Tomebreaker.

And Mae and Boey which I can't wait to play with those too.

I'm sitting at 40k in trials right now. I've used 3-4 stamina potions total. Majority I've just been auto'ing on the lunatic 5 stage. My team i posted earlier goes all the way 9/10 times. Then wyverns mop it up. Have to do my 2x bonus runs for today, so I'll probably be 50k by tonight. Then I'll just do my 2x bonus runs each day to stay in the 10k rank tier. Probably should have spent more time with the double xp/sp though.

I have a bad habit of waiting until Monday to do all my arena stuff, but I hit over 4k score for the first time since the game came out. Had a lot of bad luck with my wyvern team. Ended up running B.Roy, Eliwood, Rein, and B.Lyn.

I made my M.Marth a combat healer, but I'm really thinking about changing it since I can make +4 now. I'd love to make a Quadcina emblem team. Minus S.Lucy of course, but I can make her the combat healer/support.

Rolled another 20 orbs this morning and got another B.Roy! My boy's +5 now, pretty excited about that. It gave him +1 def/res, so now with distant def seal/eliwood support he'll have 40 def/38 res. Pretty effective to tank with and distant counter worthy.

So I got up to 20K in the trials. Enough to get the Distant Defense.

I am still using it to get more orbs but more focused on Lving up now and inheriting skills onto the big shots.

I have over 25k feathers and debating if I want to promote a 4* into a 5*.

I really wanna a Cordelia because I have everything to make her great, Death Blow 3 Goad Fliers except hit and run.

The other options are Camilla, and the 3 you start with.

Other people like Tharja, Eliwood, TIki, Celica, Cherche, Robin (F) , NIles I have 5 of each enough to make them 5* like.

Thoughts on Cordelia.

Drag Back is an optional replacement for hit and run. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's worse, but it fills the role of attacking and then moving out of range.

Now for an arena story. Facing a team of BLyn, Amelia, Effie, and Zephiel. No problem, bait and kill Lyn. Then I'll have Julia attack Eff... Oh.. distant counter. Cute, ok she's BIke's. Now I can send Julia after Ame...distant counter? *Checks Zephiel* ... are you kidding me?

Drag Back is an optional replacement for hit and run. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's worse, but it fills the role of attacking and then moving out of range.

Now for an arena story. Facing a team of BLyn, Amelia, Effie, and Zephiel. No problem, bait and kill Lyn. Then I'll have Julia attack Eff... Oh.. distant counter. Cute, ok she's BIke's. Now I can send Julia after Ame...distant counter? *Checks Zephiel* ... are you kidding me?
I feel like some people just slap Distant counter on anything these days.

That is why I love my Jaffer and Ninian. Chip damage after that they can't counter.

I was waiting for today to pull end of this banner.  So mad that I screwed up and picked a free unit first.  No idea you could back out, or swap it, or whatever.   I've gotten -nothing- with my last ~200 free orbs.   So I dropped 40 today to pull just greens and I replaced my bad -spd B.Lucina with a better one.  I also got B.Ike in addition to her in like 15 orbs, although he is -atk.  My string of bad luck is finally over, so I can't even complain about that B.Ike.  But I was not satiated.   Decided to try greens on the Hector banner.  5* Boey first pull.   Then this happened with the next summons.  

IMG_3810.png

4 green orbs on one round is almost unheard of.  I finally did it. 

I can finally make my Distant Counter armor team.  Going to replace my fully inherited -res +spd Hector, and sac him with another.  +def -spd Hector is the keeper, apparently.

I have had no so great luck.

I got a 5* Jakob and was like really? 

Right now I am working on improving my heroes, getting most to lv 40 and ready for the next Tempest trials.

Rumor is Black Knight will be a prize and the more sacred seal event too.

776px-Schedule_September.png

Also any tips on my Robin M

I wanna get rid of Quick Riposte and either Swordbreaker 3 or G Tome Breaker 3.

He is my favorite character and I wanna make him the best he can be.

Blarraven

Drag Back

Moonbow

Triangle Adept 2

Quick Riposte 2

Hone Attack 3

Distant Defense 1

Male Robin can't use Green Tomebreaker. The breaker skills can't go against the weapon triangle (no lancebreaker on red mages, or axebreakers on Lances). Swordbreaker is a good one to use, because there's a lot of swords you want Robin to hit twice. I also think you'll have better results with Bonfire than Moonbow, but I Haven't tried them both on him to know.

As for me, I just wanted to say that Wrath is such a fun skill. I like how it works with 3CD skills, so I'll probably use Bonfire on Nephenee.

I've been taking a little break after all the grinding the last few weeks. Still been logging in and collecting. Saving all my orbs for the next limited time event.

My camillas absolutely destroyed the bound hero battle. Valter and corrin just sat back and smiled. That felt really good. Especially since I tried my horse team before I knew the enemy had all those anti horse weapons.

So who else is hyped for the release of Black Knight? I've got my extra B!Ike ready to be sacrificed so that I can give him Steady Breath. I kinda feel bad doing it, but it seems so fitting  :D

I am so ready. Got lots of heroes ready for the trials.

Should be a run characters.
Who do you plan on using? I have a Healcina, but I'm using Ike for that bonus. I'm gonna be relying on Reinhardt + dancer for the most part though.

With 2x SP, it's a good time to run the Warriors stage 5 map on hard. There's a ton of SP to be had for just 10 stamina. A single run with Effie and Summer Robin (for valor) gave Effie 300 SP.

I'm eager for Black Knight to replace merged 3* Draug on my armor team. I have Titania and Nephenee, so that should cover the bonus units.

So I have two main teams and then some reserve teams.

Main team is 

Robin M

Ike

Julia 

Lyn

My second team is my chip damage team.

Ryoma

Izama

Ninian

Jaffer

These were my two main teams last trial

I have other heroes i am working on slotting them into teams

With 2x SP, it's a good time to run the Warriors stage 5 map on hard. There's a ton of SP to be had for just 10 stamina. A single run with Effie and Summer Robin (for valor) gave Effie 300 SP.

I'm eager for Black Knight to replace merged 3* Draug on my armor team. I have Titania and Nephenee, so that should cover the bonus units.
That's good advice. It's actually even more efficient than going through the Chain Challenges. Plus the SP and Exp doesn't get halved even if you clear it. I can't believe it's going to be available for more than a month!

Slowly farming the Tempest Trials....

Auto Battle has been 75% successful. 

For some reason the computer keeps sending my healer out to fight people, which ends up killing them.

:whistle2:|

Slowly farming the Tempest Trials....

Auto Battle has been 75% successful.

For some reason the computer keeps sending my healer out to fight people, which ends up killing them.

:whistle2:|
Try unequipping the healer's weapon.

For me, I can only consistently do Hard with autobattle. Anything higher and units keep suiciding into the enemy.

Yes Azama would run in the middle and get himself killed when I auto battle with my second team.

When using my first team of Robin M, Ike, Julia and Brave Lyn and I can auto battle on the ifrst Lunatic up until the last battle cause sometimes they all go after the Black Knight and get killed.

I am up till 12,286 right now and working on getting the other Sacred Seals I do not have.

So I gotta level up Henry to 35.

FFS, my pity rate got broken by Ryoma. Went up to 3.75% trying to get an Elincia that is not -atk, but I ended up getting a second -atk Ryoma. I'm freaking cursed with -atk. I also got an Oscar in the same summoning session, but I'm definitely not going to use him lol

c8ArWuN.png

Fire Emblem Heroes:  Special Heroes (performing arts). The new banner starts at reset tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU3e9LlGKvo

Shigure is a must-have for his Blue Tome Valor SP gain passive. 

Azura is pretty damn sexy. 

I do like banners like these ones where I can roll on three to four colors and feel good about it instead of getting frustrated with color sniping.  A few rounds of summons and each one of us should get one or two cool new units.  :bouncy:

I could use a new dancer besides my free base Olivias, but this banner seems like an orb trap. I'm not going all out and then get a Halloween banner at the end of the month :D

Though I do like the idea of dance+buff, I also wonder how often you'll get the full benefit from both at once. I think the biggest difference between it and regular dancing will be finishing off a weakened unit and then taking out a fresh one you wouldn't have otherwise.

Random thought.

Can you put the buff dancing skills on other dancers?

Mainly I mean my Nincian. She is my best dancer but she is also great late game attacker in her own right and would be nice to buff the person she dances, which is usually Jaffer.

Free summon, -atk +res 5* Titania. Wth, I'll do one pull, I've got 81 orbs. -def +res performing azura, Cashing out. I want shigure for the passive, but I don't think I'm gonna burn anymore orbs right now. At 76 now

60k in trials, pretty much all auto on lunatic 5 stage. My twinsies team is doing surprisingly well for having little to no si. Working on black knight with the double sp, and I'll probably swap out quadcina for him. She's just too squishy as an ai.

I realize that I'm not about to make some incredible insight here, but I'm sharing anyway.

I've been playing around with the new Azura, and what I like best about her is her flexibility. Instead of focusing on sing+boost to get the most out of both, It's the ability to have access to the effect you need at the time. A good example of this came up regularly while levelling everyone up. There were a number of times where I would have BK wait in the same spot, allowing me to use sing in order to give him the stat boost without him attacking/moving at all.

I got did one pull last night and I got Inigo, which is super cool.

But is he really S+ and as good as Ninian.

I hoping to get the others as well.

I have been spending power leveling him and other 5* while its double SP

The biggest reason Inigo is rated so highly is because he is also good against both Reinhardt and Bow Lyn. Even better with something like a Raven tome and TA, where he becomes a dancing Cecilia.

It looks like I need to adjust my Arena Assault strategy. I usually start with Flier Emblem because it's flexible, but also saves my better teams for later.

Now it seems like my first round is always dancer + BLyn + 2.

Managed to get Azura yesterday  :D/

Not sure I should roll for Shigure next, or just save orbs.

I have a feeling that another limited, halloween style banner is coming soon. So I should probably save for that instead.

I am thinking the same thing but I want more dancers even though i should be happy since I have Inago and Ninian.

Now to decide builds for Black Knight, Sheena and Inago.

Any thoughts?

Super excited, did another pull and scored P Olivia and then P Azura.

OH ya, now I have 3/4. The most special heroes from one banner.

The only other special ones I have is Summer Tiki and Brave Lyn

bread's done
Back