Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

Thanks for the heads up! This game is actually on my little guys wish list so $5 for a crap game is a good find. He's still young so he's more into the characters than the actual game content.

Saw

Arcade Fighter Classic Pad - Playstation 3 ( as posted in other thread )

Arcade Fighter Classic Pad - Wii

And the Return of PC Jewel Case games !!!

Isis

Aztec Mysteries and a whole bunch of others

Virtua Tennis 4 - Wii

Robot Chicken Star Wars 3 - Bluray

Forgot to look for controllers, will try the Wii one if I see it. I work tomorrow in the mall Five Below is in, I'll check then.

I meant to post about the skylanders. Here are a couple pics I snapped to give an example of what they have:

nf3lbyg.jpg

I9FhRPW.jpg

I don't know much about them, but I believe they are probably repacked cases of product that didnt sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw

Arcade Fighter Classic Pad - Playstation 3 ( as posted in other thread )

Arcade Fighter Classic Pad - Wii

And the Return of PC Jewel Case games !!!

Isis

Aztec Mysteries and a whole bunch of others
at which one did you see the fighter pads and are they fight sticks. thank you

More to the point: are those fight pads any good? Could you imagine using them to play to the end of Street Fighter IV and not hating yourself for it afterward?

East Coast here Bullseye , and ArugulaZ not sure but if they had Xbox ones I'd pick it up. They looked like genesis controllers not truly fight sticks.

Paid a visit to the Latham, NY and Saratoga, NY stores and here's what I found.

Latham is flooded with copies of Virtual Tennis 4 (Wii). They also have a few copies of Regular Show (3DS). There are still a few copies of Aliens: Colonial Marines (PS3). And not that anyone probably cares but a game called Santa Claus is Coming to Town for the Nintendo DS.

Up in Saratoga they have relatively the same assortment of games, but I also found a few copies of a game called Shifting World (3DS.)

Both locations were PES 13. 

Hey there, fellow upstater! :wave:

Thanks for saving me the trip to the Saratoga one. I swear that if anything good ever shows up, flippers just drive across the plaza and turn them into Best Buy... I have yet to leave that store with anything remotely worthwhile. The Five Below in Kingston though, that's a different story.

I meant to post about the skylanders. Here are a couple pics I snapped to give an example of what they have:

nf3lbyg.jpg

I9FhRPW.jpg

I don't know much about them, but I believe they are probably repacked cases of product that didnt sell.
what location was this? Christana, DE had quite a few...this one a lot more!

Decided to visit a Five Below while I was out today and got pretty lucky. They didn't have much of the smaller figures, some series 2 Whirlwinds and a single series 1 Lightning Rod which I decided to buy. Lots of the giant figures though, I got Bouncer, Eye Brawl, Hot Head, Ninjini and Thumpback. Meet my new shelf guardians!

[attachment=11796:IMAG0058.jpg]

nf3lbyg.jpg

I9FhRPW.jpg

Is that a Super Why DVD or is it a book or something? (The little boy with the green mask in the top right) If it's a DVD, I'll have to take a look because my son loves that show.

Decided to visit a Five Below while I was out today and got pretty lucky. They didn't have much of the smaller figures, some series 2 Whirlwinds and a single series 1 Lightning Rod which I decided to buy. Lots of the giant figures though, I got Bouncer, Eye Brawl, Hot Head, Ninjini and Thumpback. Meet my new shelf guardians!

Yall need to invest in some better shelves, duder. Those are the same kind I had until the weight of my comix caused them to bend pretty heavily. Check out an officemax or staples, theyll often have some pretty large shelves on sale for ~$80, heavy duty enough for all my dumbass hardcovers.

I just don't want your shelves to break and dump all yr gamez. Lookin out for ya.

Latham is flooded with copies of Virtual Tennis 4 (Wii). They also have a few copies of Regular Show (3DS). There are still a few copies of Aliens: Colonial Marines (PS3). And not that anyone probably cares but a game called Santa Claus is Coming to Town for the Nintendo DS.

Up in Saratoga they have relatively the same assortment of games, but I also found a few copies of a game called Shifting World (3DS.)

Both locations were PES 13.

Hey there, fellow upstater! :wave:

Thanks for saving me the trip to the Saratoga one. I swear that if anything good ever shows up, flippers just drive across the plaza and turn them into Best Buy... I have yet to leave that store with anything remotely worthwhile. The Five Below in Kingston though, that's a different story.
Hmm, two CAGs in my area huh? :twoguns:

Just kidding, Clifton Park here!

Finally hit them and I'm pretty happy with what I got.

Got 3 Skylanders Giants Giant characters.

Thumpback, Eye-Brawl, and Bouncer. They also had Ninjini and Hot Head but I had them already. They didn't have Swarm though  :cry:

didn't see it on the list.  I found touch master connect at the one in bainbridge ohio.  they also had a large number of the regular show game.  and a bunch of crap like corey in the house, naked brothers band and thats so raven    :speaktothehand:      other titles that came to mind were a multi plat centipede game for ds and wii I think, epic mickey 2, patapon 3, clank psp, and river kings something 

But I'm both a long islander and an upstate cag. My home is in nassau county long island, but im up in Utica for school. Who do I fit in with dammit!?!?

^^Woo woo woo, you know it!  :p

So I stopped in at my local Five Below and didn't see much interesting game-wise. I did see a bunch of generic Gamecube controllers though. Curious if anyone has bought one? 

^^Woo woo woo, you know it! :p

So I stopped in at my local Five Below and didn't see much interesting game-wise. I did see a bunch of generic Gamecube controllers though. Curious if anyone has bought one?
I was just at the Five Below near me a few days ago...did not see these.
I am definitely going back and buying one if they have it.

^^Woo woo woo, you know it! :p

If they're the same manufacturer as their knockoff PS2 controllers, I wouldn't recommend unless you're just looking for something cheap. The PS2 knockoffs have been okay, but definitely not high quality.

Just hit up the new Five below they built over here and they had these (links for them for example)

:3ds: Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/adventure-time-explore-the-dungeon-because-i-dont-know/111545

:3ds: Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-bit Land http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/regular-show-mordecai-and-rigby-in-8-bit-land/111542

:ps3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

They had a bunch of each at least 20 each, I didn't buy any because they didn't interest me^ This is the new Five Below in Pearland, Texas

Also grabbed me two swappable Swap Force Skylanders

Quick Draw Rattle Shake and Jade Fire Kraken

Here in Richmond Va I can confirm Epic Mickey 2 for Wii. Although the ad circular shows the first Epic Mickey Wii. Don't know if that was a mistake, or both games will be stocked. Also saw more DS shovelware (in my opinion) as others mentioned. Did not see any Metal Gear Rising, good deal on that one.

Really I'm just glad to see some new video game stock. It looked like they were going to stop carrying games, as the shelves were combined into the DVD section. Sadly I haven't seen any PC games in almost 2 years there. Found some really fun titles there in the past...The Movies, Bully, Devil May Cry 3, etc.

Here in Richmond Va I can confirm Epic Mickey 2 for Wii. Although the ad circular shows the first Epic Mickey Wii. Don't know if that was a mistake, or both games will be stocked. Also saw more DS shovelware (in my opinion) as others mentioned. Did not see any Metal Gear Rising, good deal on that one.

Really I'm just glad to see some new video game stock. It looked like they were going to stop carrying games, as the shelves were combined into the DVD section. Sadly I haven't seen any PC games in almost 2 years there. Found some really fun titles there in the past...The Movies, Bully, Devil May Cry 3, etc.
Devil may cry 3? Never seen it

Wasn't PC Girl working for the distributor that did their pc games? She hasn't posted in forever. Probably explains why the pc games have dried up at 5 Below and Big Lots.

bread's done
Back