Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

Greensburg PA was a bust. Shit load of kung fu rider and a few Bejeweled 3 :ps3:... the rest was crap wii, ps2 and psp.

And apparently they are no longer getting lightning cables. Boo-urns!

Most of the time all games are $5. Sometimes the stores run clearance, but I have never been there to witness it. I saw discounted candy, but not games.

The 160 points/$2 code and 2-day gold trial code packed into the XBLA triple pack worked for me despite the disclaimer that the codes were only valid through 12-31-2011

At the Five Below in Snellville, GA (off of 124), there were about 20-30 copies of the XBLA Triple Pack and about 10 copies of Sing It. Everything else was DS, which would be good if I had a DS. Picked up a Triple Pack and as an added bonus, a nice new Griffin case for my iPod Touch 4G. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when 5 below opened around where I live. They had some good games for $5. Pa rappa the rapper on PSP and Shadow of the Colossus on the PS2 and the like.   A couple months later all they had was 50 copies of some puzzle game on the psp.  That's the only gaming stock they've had now for like 2 years.

New games

DS

Battleship
X - men Destiny
MLB Nick toons Baseball

3DS

Jewel Master : Cradle of Rome 2

Xbox 360

Triple Pack ( as previously reported )

Wii

Cabell ' s Survival Shadows of Kat mail

PS2

Cabela ' Legendary Adventures

Snagged the 3 pack today.  I have Trails and Splosion.  So, Limbo, $2 MS bucks and freed up HD space for $5.  Nice!!

I had a bittersweet trip today.

My "local" Five Below (and by that I mean the closest one, 45 mins away) in Saratoga Springs NY normally never has anything for games besides an entire shelving unit of PS2 junk. For the hell of it, we were out of town in Kingston, we stopped into their 5B and they were stocked to the rafters (or the at least the top of their wheelbarrow infront of the store) with copies of the LIMBO/TRIALS/SPLOSION MAN, a pleasant surprise.

What wasn't so great? The 160 MSP code was invalid. Oh well, $5 for two games out of three that I didn't have still isn't terrible.

I had a bittersweet trip today.

My "local" Five Below (and by that I mean the closest one, 45 mins away) in Saratoga Springs NY normally never has anything for games besides an entire shelving unit of PS2 junk. For the hell of it, we were out of town in Kingston, we stopped into their 5B and they were stocked to the rafters (or the at least the top of their wheelbarrow infront of the store) with copies of the LIMBO/TRIALS/SPLOSION MAN, a pleasant surprise.

What wasn't so great? The 160 MSP code was invalid. Oh well, $5 for two games out of three that I didn't have still isn't terrible.
I wonder why my code redeemed without a problem.

On my most recent trip, I also saw Aliens Colonial Marines. 

There was also a Silly Bands DS game on the counter for $1. It's a knockoff of Angry Bird style play, but shooting rubber bands instead of birds. It also comes with a package of silly bands inside. 

On my most recent trip, I also saw Aliens Colonial Marines.
There was also a Silly Bands DS game on the counter for $1. It's a knockoff of Angry Bird style play, but shooting rubber bands instead of birds. It also comes with a package of silly bands inside.
When and where? Thanks

Mind telling me which store?
The one at Miracle Mile Shopping Plaza in Monroeville. They do not have it anymore though, so save the gas driving there.

I am interested in finding the triple pack x-men destiny and aliens. maybe I will get lucky!

The one at Miracle Mile Shopping Plaza in Monroeville. They do not have it anymore though, so save the gas driving there.

I am interested in finding the triple pack x-men destiny and aliens. maybe I will get lucky!
Greensburg got a ton of the Limbo/Trials/SM in stock, nothing else note-worthy though. FYI, my 160msp code didn't work. I tried on Xbox.com, X1 and 360. The first two showed what it was but said an error occurred while the 360 said it was invalid. :/

Greensburg, PA had a substantial restock this week with some new stuff.  Still nothing of interest for me... 

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:23872]

My local Five Below (canton ohio) has several copies of the triple pack with limbo, trials hd, and splosion man. Pretty great deal for 5 bucks.

They opened a new 5 Below not far from me. I'll let y'all know if they have anything good
I'm going to guess it's the same one that just opened near me. I haven't bothered going yet because I expect a new store is probably less likely to have overlooked gems unless there's something that they're going to start carrying chain wide.

They are opening one where I live. I have some knock off GC controllers I bought at AJ wright when they are closing, and they are probably the best knockoff controller I have had, they are very close to the official GC controller, and for the $3 or so price they were a bargain.

The Five Below that opened near me didn't have much in the way of games (aside from Aliens: CM), but they did have the whole Dark Knight trilogy on DVD. I picked up Batman Begins and Dark Knight for $10

So yea they finally finished building Five Below over here. I go check it out, and boy was I fucking disappointed. They had a million copies of Aliens CM for 360 and PS3 and a bunch of shovel ware. Never going back there again.

So yea they finally finished building Five Below over here. I go check it out, and boy was I fucking disappointed. They had a million copies of Aliens CM for 360 and PS3 and a bunch of shovel ware. Never going back there again.
at least they had games, I went to the new one where I live that just opened and didn't notice any games.

The Miami Heat as a team performed Five Below.

It's like thrift shopping. You have to visit more than once because the stock changes. Not very often, but it does change.

bread's done
Back