Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

Yup got my 2 copies and traded them in today or traded 1 in and my GF traded n the other but. Anybody actually play it? Was it funk wanted to hurry and trade it before the TIV dropped. Lol

I have everyone beat for distance, closest store is 1,657.97 miles away, according to their website. I can't believe I don't shop there more often.

Belgarath the Ancient One

Why are you only trading in one per person.. .I thought Best Buy's rules were 3 per title per year? It says so on their web site even.

Project Runway gets you $4 at Best Buy so $8.40 with 100% and Unlocked. Not bad if you are already picking up some Decasports and have something to purchase at BB.

Thanks op and everyone who posted the Best Buy TIV for Deca Sports. Grabbed a copy during lunch and traded it in at BB for 16.80. Between the TIV, $5 RZ cert, and Newegg Price match I was able to get a $40 PS3 version of Lollipop Chainsaw with the $5 investment at 5B. Stopped by again with two more copies for the $32 in credit to help with Christmas shopping. They forgot to apply my GCU account, but I didnt make an issue about it. 5B had a ton of copies of deca left (delinitely 50+) at my local store (W-B Township, PA).

Monster Tale is friggin awesome.

Spectrobes ain't so bad if you need another Pokémon/Digimon/Fossil Fighters/DK Monster Joker clone.

[quote name='Deader2818']If you can find Bully at 5 below id recommend picking it up to flip at least. Its 15 base at gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Why?

1) It's a great game worth keeping.

or

2) You can flip it on eBay for so much more. You'd make $25+ profit (at the worst) selling a new copy on eBay after fees.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Why?

1) It's a great game worth keeping.

or

2) You can flip it on eBay for so much more. You'd make $25+ profit (at the worst) selling a new copy on eBay after fees.[/QUOTE]

Five Below got the PC version, which is not valuable due to its crippling assortment of bugs. With a gamepad, SSD, and all the latest patches it plays pretty well though.

Found Killzone Liberation. NTSC version, but still most likely imported from another country.

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Five Below got the PC version, which is not valuable due to its crippling assortment of bugs. With a gamepad, SSD, and all the latest patches it plays pretty well though.[/QUOTE]
I don't think he's talking about that one, since you can't flip a PC game to Best Buy or Gamestop.

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Five Below got the PC version, which is not valuable due to its crippling assortment of bugs. With a gamepad, SSD, and all the latest patches it plays pretty well though.[/QUOTE]

OP has said twice the 360 version of Bully. He could be wrong, but he is the OP so I have my doubts.

[quote name='Fukurou']Found Killzone Liberation. NTSC version, but still most likely imported from another country.

[/QUOTE]

I noticed that a lot of their DVDs are Canadian variations, so that could be the case. One such DVD that sticks out is Clerks: The Snowball Edition.

I also made that post almost 3 months ago when Gamestop did their first promo where games got a big bump on trade in value and the game was trading in for 27 or something after bonus.

[quote name='TheHelix']Man they need to bring this chain to the West Coast.[/QUOTE]
I know right?! They would get so much business here in my city.

[quote name='droidekaspam']Closest store to me is 1,657 miles away. LOL.[/QUOTE]

I got you beat by about 60 miles. I'm a little over 1,700 miles away. Road trip!

Figured they weren't in my state since I'd never heard of them. Turns out they do have a store in Carmel, IN which I'll check out next time I'm up there. Seems to be a good store to shop for gifts. Decent prices on toys and board games.

[quote name='droidekaspam']Closest store to me is 1,657 miles away. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Damn it, I thought I had you all beat.

One store found 1,573.13 miles from 90210.

CHESTERFIELD
CHESTERFIELD COMMONS EAST

Was at my local 5 Below today, Had most of what the OP had on his list. Saw Bully. Quite a few Killzones for PSP. Also add Raw VS Smackdown 2009 PS3 to that list.

They had all the Star Wars Family Guy Blu-rays and a few Futurama Blu-Rays for $5 each also.

Checked out the store today.. Manager was talking to the Fedex guy about how they might be closing already. Store looked really nice and there were lots of unique things. I grabbed:

:psp:
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Puzzle Guzzle
Patapon

:ps2:
Jak 3
Socom 3
Sly Cooper

Also got a nice NCAA basketball because it seems every year during the summer I have to make a run to Walmart and buy one for $10-15.

Gonna check mine out again tomorrow. Its within walking distance of a Best Buy, so the flippers cleaned it out of pretty much every game in the matter of a day.

There's one in Winston-Salem. Today, it had the following:

360: 3D Movie Game
PS2: Socom 3, Some Jet Li game, Sly 3,
PSP: Patapon 1,
N3DS : Frenzy

That's about all I remember. A few other PSP games that resemble shovelware. It has been the same games since it opened last fall. Not a good selection.

I went to one near me today.

Not much there. Few Sly Cooper 3's for the PS/2, Patapon PSP, Socom for the PS/2 and some Dora The Explorer game for the PS/2.

I almost bought Dora, shes SUCH a SEX pot! But thought the better of it... Dont need any problems with the little lady.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Gonna check mine out again tomorrow. Its within walking distance of a Best Buy, so the flippers cleaned it out of pretty much every game in the matter of a day.[/QUOTE]

Harrisburg? :)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Gonna check mine out again tomorrow. Its within walking distance of a Best Buy, so the flippers cleaned it out of pretty much every game in the matter of a day.[/QUOTE]

Sounds familiar. Both of the FB's around here are next door to BBY's.

no 360 or ps3 games at the one closest to me unfortunately :( however i was able to grab 2 deca sports and flip them to BB to get yesterdays DotD so it worked out in the end.

These are all great DS games:
Thor (WayForward--a little repetitious but incredibly fun)
Spectrobes (Pokemon clone)
Monster Tale (wonderful game by the makers of Henry Hatsworth)

wish I could find bully at any of the 9 stores by my house.

best i found was Deadliest catch. Did find darkstar one there last year or so.

Basically, those who don't know, it is the classiest junk store you can find.

bread's done
Back