Five Below $5 games

Falcongamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
So I went to last week, the new Five Below store in the Winston Plaza at Melrose Park, IL. Among the games there are Bakugan for NDS, Naruto Shippuden Clash of the Ninja 3 for Wii and Every Extend Extra for PSP. There are other games but those 3 are the better games in my opinion. So all games are $5.00, which are a huge steal, especially when you are looking how great the store is like. There are other stuff there but that's your decision.

[quote name='Rictor']Figured they weren't in my state since I'd never heard of them. Turns out they do have a store in Carmel, IN which I'll check out next time I'm up there. Seems to be a good store to shop for gifts. Decent prices on toys and board games.[/QUOTE]

seriously, got the stocking stuffers for some kids in my gf's family there. def good for that kind of thing as well as phone cases. beware, they try to suck you into "a good deal" though...

[quote name='KrisMKX']Was at my local 5 Below today, Had most of what the OP had on his list. Saw Bully. Quite a few Killzones for PSP. Also add Raw VS Smackdown 2009 PS3 to that list.

They had all the Star Wars Family Guy Blu-rays and a few Futurama Blu-Rays for $5 each also.[/QUOTE]

what city/ state? i want bully.

[quote name='MasaTFC']wish I could find bully at any of the 9 stores by my house.

best i found was Deadliest catch. Did find darkstar one there last year or so.

Basically, those who don't know, it is the classiest junk store you can find.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't checked yet, skip the Greensburg store. I stopped in yesterday and they had nothing but a few PS2 games and The Con.

Which store had the Deadliest Catch?

[quote name='belgarathtao']i have everyone beat for distance, closest store is 1,657.97 miles away, according to their website. I can't believe i don't shop there more often.

Belgarath the ancient one[/quote]

1,673.56!:d

[quote name='Cjw Evolved']Found all 3 Sly Cooper games, God of War, and Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier. Best $25 I've spent in a while. :D[/QUOTE]

Jak and Daxter Precursor and Ratchet : Deadlocked and Shadow of the Collusus

if only i didn't already purchase all these fuck ing games for more >.>

[quote name='Cjw Evolved']Found all 3 Sly Cooper games, God of War, and Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier. Best $25 I've spent in a while. :D[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't rather have these all "upscaled" in "hd" collections...? Granted it's a bit cheaper to find the originals.

My Five Below is typically in the same plaza as Best Buy so there's only the lamest of the lame leftover. :-({|=

Checked out a store in NoVa and picked up Jak 1. Loved this game, couldn't resist a sealed copy for 5 bucks.

The only things I saw that someone hasn't mentioned are Twisted Metal Black and Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

[quote name='Sanges99']You wouldn't rather have these all "upscaled" in "hd" collections...? Granted it's a bit cheaper to find the originals.

My Five Below is typically in the same plaza as Best Buy so there's only the lamest of the lame leftover. :-({|=[/QUOTE]

I don't have a ps3. I transitioned from ps2 to Xbox 360 when the new systems came out since it was cheaper, and never really picked one up after the price drop.

[quote name='Cjw Evolved']I don't have a ps3. I transitioned from ps2 to Xbox 360 when the new systems came out since it was cheaper, and never really picked one up after the price drop.[/QUOTE]

I had the same story... until November that is. I couldn't turndown the $200 PS3 bundles that included most of the games I actually wanted to play on the system. :cool:

[quote name='spacegundam0079']Got in late to post but new finds

PS2

Ico

Wii

LOTR Aragon's Qwest

And wait for it

Busy Scissors :)[/QUOTE]

pics or didnt happen :D

good deal, that still sell for $20 or more for a used copy >.>

[quote name='deadtrees']Cherry Hill, NJ:

:wii:
Metroid: Other M
Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventures w/Wiimote cover

:3ds:
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
Happy Feet Two[/QUOTE]

Mine also had Elmo w/ Stylus pen for the DS

Went to a new location I didn't know about. Hoping to find Bully 360 but found:

Green lantern 3DS, Lord of the Rings Aragons Quest DS and Metroid Other M.

Booooooo :cry:

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Went to a new location I didn't know about. Hoping to find Bully 360 but found:

Green lantern 3DS, Lord of the Rings Aragons Quest DS and Metroid Other M.

Booooooo :cry:[/QUOTE]

Just keep sending out that positive energy into the universe that when Rockstar decides to put together another compilation that they'll include Bully... that's what I've been doing since I gave up trying to find a physical copy a whlie ago. 8-[

(If you head to their site, they still have a section up--or at least, last I checked--for Bully, but the availability to purchase the game is very-outdated. It's probably just wishful thinking, but if they had no plans in the future to do anything at all with the game, I would think they'd take down that portion of their site completely, right? Maybe...? O:))

Bully for 360 was in 5 Below like 2 years ago, super unlikely you'll find one now. You have a slim chance of finding a PC version still hanging around. They acutally ran well with a 360 gamepad, fast hard drive (or SSD) and the latest patch.

I picked up TRON: Evolution - Battle Grids for Wii today.  The store also had the TRON: Evolution game for DS.  There were probably 10 - 15 copies of each.

I got everyone beat. 1,974 miles to closest store.

I have no Idea what this place even is, never have heard of it in my life, didnt even know it was a place. When I read the title I didnt even know the OP was talking about a store, I just assumed he meant "games below $5 will be listed in this thread"

PS... Im from CA, so maybe thats why ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
Just opened this store across from m work, all i saw was 400 copies of disneys sing it and ds games no one would ever want. Ill check again tomorrow maybe something new

Evesham, NJ (the store that moved down the street):

:360:
 Trials HD/Limbo/Splosion Man (should include codes for $2 MS points + two days of Xbox Live Gold)

:3ds:
 Shifting World

:wiiu:
1st party headset

They are opening one in my neighborhood northside chicago and excited to see what games they bring in because the one I usually go to has :

Ps3: bejeweled

3ds: one game I can't remember

Psp: socom and another one

And there is like 30 copies of each game its unbelievable

They are opening one in my neighborhood northside chicago and excited to see what games they bring in because the one I usually go to has :

Ps3: bejeweled

3ds: one game I can't remember

Psp: socom and another one

And there is like 30 copies of each game its unbelievable
The 3ds game that was at my store was spyhunter and they also had bejeweled 3 with probably 50 copies if each

I didn't even know this thread existed until now. The only thing I've seen that hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet is Centipede: Infestation (3DS) a few weeks ago.

I was at Five Below last Saturday (Easton/Nazareth Highway in PA). They had a lot of shit PS2 games. They also had a ton of PSP games (Every Extend Extra was the only one that comes to mind which I already grabbed there). They also had like 1-2 copies of Bejeweled left for PS3 which I already grabbed from there before as well.

The Magic School Bus oceans DS game is $5 too. I saw an enormous stack of them at Arundel Mills Mall, MD. I almost bought it myself for nostalgias sake.

bread's done
Back