For sale: Diamond wedding ring

Bumping for today.

Reminder: I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THE WEEK TOMORROW!

So, send me offers, let's work stuff out today, and I'll have it in the mail TOMORROW!

Seriously, if anything here is of interest to you, just reach out to me, let me know, and we can work stuff out :)

I'm just sitting here, waiting for your offers :)

Again, I'm serious here, if there's anything at all you're interested in, just toss me a message, and I'm confident we can work stuff out. :)

Final bump for tonight.

I'll still be here for like 2 more hours, and I might have a little bit of time in the morning to finalize things...
But, if you want to work out something to send for this week's shipping - which is taking place tomorrow morning - get those offers in ASAP!

Busy day. Money comes and goes too quickly, and bills eat up far too much of it.

Bumping this to hopefully help with that some.

Well, that Game Gear and Shining Force: Sword of Hajya that I listed a bit back is now SOLD!

It's also worth noting that I sold them for a decent amount less than the price that I had listed for it.

When I tell people not to worry too much about the prices I have listed/stuff that I don't have prices listed for, but to just contact me and that we can work stuff out, I really mean it. :whee:

So, all of you people who haven't been contacting me - hey, you're missing out :whistle2:

There's still plenty of stuff left here though, so I'll say it again -

If you see anything of mine that catches your interest, especially if there are multiple things, just send me an offer or proposals or such, and we can work things out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm here all day, so send me piles and piles of offers!

If you get in touch with me with interest on something(s), I'm confident we can work stuff out :)

If you haven't read through the OP in a bit, take some time to look through it again, as I add stuff to it periodically.

I post notes when I do, but still, it's easy to miss something.

Lots and lots of fun stuff to be had here!

Just send me whatever offers seem good to you, and we can work stuff out :)

And here's a late-night bump because it's not midnight yet, so may as well.

Send me offers - I'll either respond to them half-asleep laying in bed, or in the morning (possibly still half-asleep) - either way, good chance of getting a deal done!

Well, that Game Gear and Shining Force: Sword of Hajya that I listed a bit back is now SOLD!

It's also worth noting that I sold them for a decent amount less than the price that I had listed for it.

When I tell people not to worry too much about the prices I have listed/stuff that I don't have prices listed for, but to just contact me and that we can work stuff out, I really mean it. :whee:

So, all of you people who haven't been contacting me - hey, you're missing out :whistle2:

There's still plenty of stuff left here though, so I'll say it again -

If you see anything of mine that catches your interest, especially if there are multiple things, just send me an offer or proposals or such, and we can work things out :)
We gotta know....how much did it sell for?!

We gotta know....how much did it sell for?!
$50!

(Not 50 factorial, mind you. That would be $30414093201713378043612608166064768844377641568960512000000000000. Which would make me quite happy, to say the least)

Also, the top-loading composite-outputting NES I had, I ended up selling, along with a Sega Nomad and a backlit original GBA for $230 altogether.

I keep saying I'm flexible on prices and willing to work stuff out, but only a couple people really take me up and test me on those things.

As they've found though, I'm great to work with - and really mean what I say, that I'm committed to getting stuff done.

Might be intertested in a couple of the Wii games. Are they CIB??
Yup, all my disc-based games are CIB unless otherwise noted.

EDIT: I just went through and checked each one of the Wii individually, and, indeed, all of them have their manuals.

Some even have additional inserts too - for instance, Harvest Moon: Magical Melody has the feedback card to send feedback to Natsume (hey, I could think of a few choice things to say to them...)

A couple of them do have stickers on them, and I can provide more detail on that if anyone is specifically curious.

But, yes, they are all verified as being CIB.

Giving this a really quick bump before midnight.

I'm heading off to sleep soon, but send offers for me to reply to if I wake up during the night, or in the morning.

Also, from the recent conversation, JoshTX decided to see about whether I was being truthful with saying that I was super-agreeable (alright, maybe that wasn't part of his thought process, but you never know), and now is another person who knows I mean what I say with that, as he sent me an offer 25 minutes ago, and I agreed to it 10 minutes ago - just like that, another deal put together! :)

It's fun to agree to stuff :)

Giving this a quick bump before I head out on errands.

Today will be a somewhat busier day (weekends usually are), but I'll try to respond to offers as soon as possible :)

Just a reminder that I am doing shipping for this week on Monday, April 4

So get those offers in, let's agree on stuff, and it'll be in the mail on Monday :)

Well, morning errands are done, I should be here for most of the rest of the day...

I am doing shipping for this week TOMORROW, MONDAY, APRIL 4

I respond very quickly, and am very agreeable - so send me offers, we'll agree on something today, and it will be in the mail on its way to you TOMORROW!

Last-chance bump for tonight to have things mailed for tomorrow!

I'll still be on for a bit tonight, and I will have some time before going tomorrow, but if you want something shipped this week, send me an offer ASAP!

As always, I'm super-agreeable and want to get stuff done - so let's do this! :)

Heading out to do shipping for this week.

Anything after this point will be shipped next Monday.

And a quick little before-midnight bump.

Tomorrow's a busier day for me, but I'll try to respond to offers when I can, so send them any time :)

Back from appointments now.

Sold a couple of Atari games this morning too.

As usual, I accepted the person's offer, very easy process.

As I keep saying, I'm extremely agreeable and easy to work with.

So, if there is anything you're looking for on this list, just send me an offer.

I'm here for the rest of the day - so send me offers and let's get stuff done! :)

I'm awake, I'll be here all day, so send me offers! :)

NOTE: Virtual Boy games are on tentative hold until around 5PM EDT. Feel free to send offers in the meantime, but someone expressed interest and just needs to check what they do and don't have. So, priority order to them, but as I said, send offers and that way I can know for whatever doesn't go for them :)

New addition:
VIRTUAL BOY GAMES

vbgames.jpg

Game list:

3D Tetris
Galactic Pinball
Golf
Mario Tennis
NESter's Funky Bowling
Panic Bomber
Red Alarm
Teleroboxer
Vertical Force (J)
Virtual Fishing (J)
Virtual League Baseball
Virtual Pro Yakyuu '95 (J)
V-Tetris (J)
Wario Land
Water World
Note1: In general, the more expensive games are in the top row, the medium-expensive games in the middle row, and the less-expensive games in the bottom row. So take that into consideration when sending offers (although, as always, I would love to move the lot as a whole)

Note2: The Virtual Boy is region-free, games from any region will work in systems from any region

Note3: 3DTetris (US) and V-Tetris (JP) are completely different games

Note4: Virtual League Baseball (US) and Virtual Pro Yakyuu '95 (JP) are basically the same game

Note5: Vertical Force (JP) is basically the same as Vertical Force (US) which I don't have.

Note6: All of the Japanese games are completely playable with minimal/no knowledge of Japanese... except for Virtual Fishing. That one you're going to have a heck of a time without at least basic knowledge of Japanese.

Well, a bunch of the Virtual Boy games have been sold! :)

I'll update the picture in the morning, but for now, the list in the OP is current, and I'll give it here as well:

Galactic Pinball

Golf

Panic Bomber

Red Alarm

Virtual League Baseball

V-Tetris (J)

Still some great games in there - not to mention all of the other great games in the OP.

Worth noting - again, as I always say, I'm easy to work with and super-flexible - that I ended up selling the games that I did sell for a decent amount less than I originally had in mind, but we quickly reached an agreement with virtually no "haggling" or anything. I like to get stuff done, and am willing to do what it takes for that to happen. All of you people who haven't been contacting me are missing out :p

I'll be going to sleep soon, but send me offers any time, and I'll get back to them as soon as I can :)

Morning bump!

I have errands to do today, so I'll be around.

But message me any time, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Still some Virtual Boy games left! Grab them while you can!

Not to mention a bunch of other great games as well!

Send me offers :)

First off, new addition today:

SNES:

FINAL FANTASY 3(6)

ff3.jpg

--------------

Then, the updated Virtual Boy list:

Virtual Boy:

vbgames.jpg

Game list:

Galactic Pinball
Golf
Mario Clash
Panic Bomber
Red Alarm
Virtual League Baseball
V-Tetris (J)

Note1: The Virtual Boy is region-free, games from any region will work in systems from any region
Note2: 3DTetris (US) (which has since been sold from my list) and V-Tetris (JP) are completely different games
Note3: Virtual League Baseball (US) and Virtual Pro Yakyuu '95 (JP) (which has also been sold now) are basically the same game
Note4: V-Tetris is completely playable with no knowledge of Japanese

Note5: Aside from V-Tetris, all of the remaining games are US releases

Sorry, yeah, pretty much everything in my thread is open for offers - I'm extremely flexible. Even the stuff where I do have prices listed, nothing is set in stone. I PMed you, as well as responded to a PM from another person who asked about it. Sorry for any confusion.

Morning bump.

I AM DOING SHIPPING FOR THE WEEK TOMORROW, MONDAY, APRIL 11

Send me offers today, let's agree on stuff today, and it will be in the mail TOMORROW! :)

Everything after this point will be for shipping next Monday, the 18th.

3 sets of games going out tomorrow.

But, keep those offers coming, and let's work stuff out! :)

Well, today's been a fabulous day. Found out that, even with dental insurance, I need to put out $350 for a crown (insurance only covers the other half of the $700). They'll cover to have the tooth removed completely, but I don't really want to go that route and eventually end up looking like Cletus or something. So, great, now I have to find a way to come up with $350.

And, while coming back from the dentist, my glasses broke. I'm blind without my glasses (in a Velma sort of way, literally. Even with my glasses, I still have significant vision issues, resulting from a stroke a few years back). Fortunately, the office where I have my eye stuff done (not just a regular eyeglass place - my vision's far too messed up for that) will replace the frames, but it's going to be at least a day or two until I can get up there. So in the meantime I have the left arm of my glasses taped on hoping it holds in place.

I generally haven't said much here about my health issues (and even this post just scrapes the surface), because I don't want to "play the pity card" or anything like that. But, most of my money from here ends up going toward bills, and now I have even more of them. Fun fun.

But, yeah, just an absolutely fabulous day.

So, hey, send me offers, and there's a pretty darn good chance I'm going to accept whatever you send my way.

And a night-time bump.

Maybe the CAG elves will come while I sleep and work their CAG magic.

Or maybe that only works for shoemakers...

bread's done
Back