Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

[quote name='Psychonik']I didn't even know Langer's Juice existed till I seen dis thread yo.[/QUOTE]

Fo shizzle rizzle? Dayam dawg!!!

I guess this stuff is a bit more popular over here in California. Makes sense, I suppose, since this is where they're based. This has actually been my favorite juice brand for the last four years or so. They do a lot of promotions for games and toys, it tastes great, and the owners of the company are super nice.

Anyway, I've got a shit-ton of UPC's and receipts, so I sent off for a bunch of PSN cards as soon as I saw the e-mail yesterday. As someone already mentioned, you could simply buy two bottles of juice and then send in the receipt with two UPC's. And you have a 99 Cents Only store, they usually have the 32oz bottles in stock. Places like WinCo and FoodMaxx sell the 64oz bottles; I don't think I've ever seen them at Walmart or Target.

And you don't have to use different addresses or anything like that. Each entry form has to be mailed separately, but they can all be from the same household. Their promotions rarely place a restriction (and when they do, it's pretty clear). Just a couple of weeks, I sent off for 12 movie tickets. They unfortunately weren't accepted anywhere in my town, so I ended up getting a check for $168 instead...but that's neither here nor there.

Also, the turnaround time is usually pretty quick. During the Top Spin 4 promotion and the aforementioned movie promotion, I got my stuff within a week of mailing out my forms. As long as they actually have the cards at their offices and they aren't being distributed by Sony, it shouldn't be a long wait at all.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I guess this stuff is a bit more popular over here in California. Makes sense, I suppose, since this is where they're based. This has actually been my favorite juice brand for the last four years or so. They do a lot of promotions for games and toys, it tastes great, and the owners of the company are super nice.

Anyway, I've got a shit-ton of UPC's and receipts, so I sent off for a bunch of PSN cards as soon as I saw the e-mail yesterday. As someone already mentioned, you could simply buy two bottles of juice and then send in the receipt with two UPC's. And you have a 99 Cents Only store, they usually have the 32oz bottles in stock. Places like WinCo and FoodMaxx sell the 64oz bottles; I don't think I've ever seen them at Walmart or Target.

And you don't have to use different addresses or anything like that. Each entry form has to be mailed separately, but they can all be from the same household. Their promotions rarely place a restriction (and when they do, it's pretty clear). Just a couple of weeks, I sent off for 12 movie tickets. They unfortunately weren't accepted anywhere in my town, so I ended up getting a check for $168 instead...but that's neither here nor there.

Also, the turnaround time is usually pretty quick. During the Top Spin 4 promotion and the aforementioned movie promotion, I got my stuff within a week of mailing out my forms. As long as they actually have the cards at their offices and they aren't being distributed by Sony, it shouldn't be a long wait at all.[/QUOTE]

I checked Dollar Tree and they have "wylers" (sons a bitches). Thanks for the input, I will check some of the other dollar stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Walmarts should carry Langers, albeit a small variety.

Got some Kiwi Strawberry and Apple Cranberry Grape. Kiwi Strawberry isn't that bad!

This thread is only 3 pages. Why are some too lazy to read instead they keep asking the same questions over and over

[quote name='io']Tempting, but I still have like 12 unopened Langers (missing UPC's of course) from when they had the free game promos a year ago :rofl:.

I keep trying to give it away but we never get rid of all of it. And no one in my family (which includes my 5 kids) wants to drink it.[/QUOTE]

Tell your kids they have a choice between the juice, bleach, or toilet bowl cleaner and nothing else.:twisted: If that doesn't work you can always donate it to a community food bank or when your kids have those help hunger drives at school.

During the Top Spin promotion, I got myself 3 copies of the game (one per system) and helped out other CAGs in getting UPCs. I have been regularly getting the juice from the 99 cent store since then and I love it. I probably have 30-40 UPCs and a couple receipts, so thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='io']Tempting, but I still have like 12 unopened Langers (missing UPC's of course) from when they had the free game promos a year ago :rofl:.

I keep trying to give it away but we never get rid of all of it. And no one in my family (which includes my 5 kids) wants to drink it.[/QUOTE]

You should donate them to charity. Food banks are always looking for Juices.

[quote name='Matt Young']During the Top Spin promotion, I got myself 3 copies of the game (one per system) and helped out other CAGs in getting UPCs. I have been regularly getting the juice from the 99 cent store since then and I love it. I probably have 30-40 UPCs and a couple receipts, so thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Which .99 store do you go to?

[quote name='SteveChiller']Which .99 store do you go to?[/QUOTE]

We only have $1 stores in Texas, no .99 store. Must be inflation.

Took someone's advice and checked out the 99 Cent Only. Grabbed four bottles for $3.96. Hopefully they are good because they are 32oz for .99.

[quote name='SteveChiller']Which .99 store do you go to?[/QUOTE]

It's just called "The 99 Cent Store". There are a bunch of them around here, but the one I went to today was in Moreno Valley, California.

You guys most likely won't find these juices at Dollar Tree; I've never known them to be sold there. What you all need to look out for the 99 Cent Only Store. You guys can use their web site to see if there is one in your area:
http://www.99only.com/

I believe they only have stores in California, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

[quote name='slowdive21']I checked Dollar Tree and they have "wylers" (sons a bitches). Thanks for the input, I will check some of the other dollar stores.[/QUOTE]
I didn't even realize that Wylers made juice. I like their powdered drink packets; I'll have to check out their juice sometime.

Just got back from ".99 only Store" and picked up 8. They had almost a whole asile of 32oz bottles!

However, I was really looking forward to enjoying the sweet nectar of savings, but it turns out that nectar is classifed as "drink" or "cocktail". Its only 5-30% juice and has added sugar. I'm still going to mail off the upcs, but this is a blow to true juice fans. :(

[quote name='darkchild81']Just got back from ".99 only Store" and picked up 8. They had almost a whole asile of 32oz bottles!

However, I was really looking forward to enjoying the sweet nectar of savings, but it turns out that nectar is classifed as "drink" or "cocktail". Its only 5-30% juice and has added sugar. I'm still going to mail off the upcs, but this is a blow to true juice fans. :([/QUOTE]

I picked up the Orange Juice and Pineapple Juice. It's 100% juice, though from concentrate. A bit pricier at $2.98 and $2.88 respectively but, hey, it's better juice.

[quote name='Flying Frog']apparently NOBODY in NY or LI sells this. has anyone bought this in NY ???????[/QUOTE]

If you're in the Greater Capital Region, I see their frozen juice for $1.79 each at Price Chopper. Maybe we should have a "spotted juice" store list on the OP.

dammit, I went to the 99 cent only store that I always go to and all they had were a bunch of Ocean Sprays. ugh! I did stop at walmart and they had them there but for 2 and 3.89 a bottle.

[quote name='darkchild81']Just got back from ".99 only Store" and picked up 8. They had almost a whole asile of 32oz bottles!

However, I was really looking forward to enjoying the sweet nectar of savings, but it turns out that nectar is classifed as "drink" or "cocktail". Its only 5-30% juice and has added sugar. I'm still going to mail off the upcs, but this is a blow to true juice fans. :([/QUOTE]
Yeah, most of the cocktails are just "fruit drinks". But their single-fruit juices (apple, orange, grape, pineapple, cranberry, etc.) are usually 100% juice. And quite tasty.

[quote name='ijustw1n']We only have $1 stores in Texas, no .99 store. Must be inflation.[/QUOTE]

Must be your area. Here in Houston we have plenty of 99 Cent Only stores.

[quote name='darkchild81']Dumb question:

The order form says "no photocopies of the form allowed". So is printing it from their website ok?[/QUOTE]

They meant upc code and receipt

Do these UPC codes ever expire? Like if I start buying Langers now will the codes still be good a year or two down the road when another deal like this comes up? If so I'll start stockpiling.

I got one bottle so far to taste test for $2.99 at Safeway - Apple Strawberry - actually it is pretty good. Next time I go to the next town over they have a 99 cent store so I'll check it to see if I can do better. Confirming that Dollar Tree did not have any though.

[quote name='CatEyes']Do these UPC codes ever expire? Like if I start buying Langers now will the codes still be good a year or two down the road when another deal like this comes up? If so I'll start stockpiling.[/QUOTE]

UPC codes never expire you can collect as many as you want, I have quite a few left over from previous promos and they still work on this and any future promotions

I tried Big Lots, Grocery Outlet, and Dollar Tree and struck out at all three. This is in Seattle, but I've never seen it up here regularly.

As for Texas, 99 Cents Only is based out of Houston so there should be stores all over the state.

Here in Chicago, I just happened to be looking through the Jewel-Osco grocery ad and saw Langers Juice Cocktail Blend 64 oz. for $2.49.

Not a deal, at least in this case. However, now that I've seen proof of life here in Chicago, I can look elsewhere.

Thanks.

[quote name='Flying Frog']apparently NOBODY in NY or LI sells this. has anyone bought this in NY ???????[/QUOTE]

Pathmark has plenty available for 1.88. Picked up 4.

Silly question, but the mail-in form said no photocopies, but I printed one out. I'm assuming I won't be penalized.

Sent in my labels today, so I hope it comes soon. 99 cent store had an entire aisle of these, but they were almost all cranberry related. I still found a fruit punch and mango though. Walmart had the 64 oz. bottles but for $3, same as Safeway so no savings there.

Just out of curiosity how often does Langers do these game promotions? I see others have said it happened about a year ago, so is that about average?

i sent in 8 UPCs today (purchased from the OP) for two different names (me and my gf) for the same address...... hope I get the PSN cards! will update if I do.

bread's done
Back