Free 100 Microsoft Points (One use per account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone must be jacking these lists and posting them on another forum. I can never get a single one to work... ever.

wow, the codes they resent me, don't work and can only be redeemed once too. i'll post them here when i have time tomorrow.

edit: yeah i know that i need to redeem them there. i redeem all my codes there at http://points.microsoft.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I redeemed this one, Fww92-g4pyg-gcrky-q4tkf-ycycj. Thank you for the free 100 points.

[quote name='darth007']Fww92-g4pyg-gcrky-q4tkf-ycycj[/quote]

It sucks that you cant redeem more than one code. It looks like they finally caught on to the people who abused the system. I'm a bit jealous that I only g0t 100 points but hey at least it was free.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]JXKR9-6TPC8-W3JBM-Y3VP4-2CYCJ

Enjoy
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[quote name='popemogoth']It sucks that you cant redeem more than one code. It looks like they finally caught on to the people who abused the system. I'm a bit jealous that I only g0t 100 points but hey at least it was free.[/quote]
Don't forget you can get 100 more points each day by making a car and rating someone else's at least once. Only problem is the additional points won't be given to you until the end of the promotion. About sept. 19th.

Just got 14 in my box this morning. Here ya go.

A1. P7KPH-VKDGP-F6FBJ-2RPMK-C29F8
A2. BHG98-JWJXP-RHQHV-PBBXQ-8X248
A3. DTBJB-MT36F-V94C6-F6B93-44Q2J
A4.XK99X-VQTB7-76CFV-6J7FP-D7M8W
A5. BY38W-HBJH7-6V43M-32WDM-XY8JW
A6. TRGJB-2Y6CV-MXR9W-MMVPT-629F8
A7. BMDDK-PTJDY-82F3D-3Q6MY-B36R8
A8. RJ48K-JB8QQ-87B67-W7796-WTRWW
A9. FY6VF-6387H-KKDBD-2QV7Y-XF7PJ
A10. HFXY6-DBC74-R7JHM-4CFPP-HH9F8
A11. CY4TT-B89QH-CGG7V-CBWMP-M2C48
A12. K244F-VWMWQ-VQ76H-7W862-FHC48
A13. Q9XV2-7D6GR-7BGYM-PQ4RY-2RKF8
A14. J66B8-DGX69-YRJP2-MXH7B-83D2J

Got a couple I can't use; may be more later if I ever remember the password or secret question answer to my gmail account.

ONE: RRTHR-CDH9B-6JPRG-FYJ3F-F4Q2J
TWO: PXW97-FWX8F-G3XGF-KWRVF-JFFWW

[quote name='Pirate331']Got a couple I can't use; may be more later if I ever remember the password or secret question answer to my gmail account.

ONE: RRTHR-CDH9B-6JPRG-FYJ3F-F4Q2J
TWO: PXW97-FWX8F-G3XGF-KWRVF-JFFWW[/QUOTE]

Used "TWO". Thanks for the code Pirate!

MjC

does MS points site always take 15 minutes to give an answer or is it just for me? ....the internet works fine.

[quote name='sickle']does MS points site always take 15 minutes to give an answer or is it just for me? ....the internet works fine.[/quote]

it either waits 15 minutes and takes me to "connection failed/retry" page and logs me out or in 1 minute just says that the code been used already. (tried A7,8,13 and ONE)

not sure WTF is going on

if anyone has suggestions - I'll appreciate it

Am I the only one that's striking out with every one of these codes? Thanks for sharing them guys but it'd be great if people could make it known that they've used a code.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Am I the only one that's striking out with every one of these codes? Thanks for sharing them guys but it'd be great if people could make it known that they've used a code.[/quote]

The lurkers strike for the Millionth time! Woot!

Anyone That Has a code for me. Please PM me. Because the action is stopped en its like all codes here are redeemed.

Hosed, hosed, and yet hosed again. That Dream Car Promo has been a flop for me since I signed up weeks ago - I've received exactly 0 points...

So I throw myself at your mercy and humbly hope that some kind soul might PM a working code or two they don't need?

My 360 is lonely :(

I'm a whopping 10 points away from being able to get this Lumines add-on pack I want. If someone could hook me up with a code, I'd be eternally grateful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back