Free 2000 Wii Points Card

i finally received my gift card. i was told a month ago that the wii points cards were sold out with the distributor. i emailed the guy and said i wanted a visa gift card instead of waiting for the wii points card. the next day, it said that my wii points card was in the mail. got it 6 days later.

now...to find a wii points card.

[quote name='rendil']I haven't received a gift card, but it looks like they might come activated. Hopefully this helps.[/quote]
Thanks rendil! I was able to change my address on the card and buy some Wii points. Now to download some games!!!

[quote name='pasteater']i finally received my gift card. i was told a month ago that the wii points cards were sold out with the distributor. i emailed the guy and said i wanted a visa gift card instead of waiting for the wii points card. the next day, it said that my wii points card was in the mail. got it 6 days later.

now...to find a wii points card.[/quote]

so does this mean i have to email them and tell them that i want a visa card instead of waiting a long ass time for them to get the wii pts cards in stock?

How do I activate the card they sent me? I got a TCF gift card and I was using it to do offers on a referral site but it kept getting denied. :mad:

My last account finally got its card! I don't even remember when I signed up for my last one, but at least it's finally here! (It's the gift credit card.)

And Psyc, go to the website on the back of the card, and enter your information. That's where you activate the card.

Got my shipping notification, of a visa gift card, a couple days ago. Hope to see it this or next week. Think I might NOT use it for wii points though, heh. Not like I need the points, own most of the VC games I'd want.

*Edit* Got home from class and the gift card was in my mail. So I signed up in early-mid january and just received it. Not bad for a free 20 bucks, rebates aren't even as quick.

yeah, it took a while. i registerd for it on Jan 4th and got my card (visa) two days ago. didn't contact them, just waited.

Just got my shipping notice, finally, a few days ago. It has been about a month since I signed up. They still don't have the Wii Points cards and continue to send out the Visa gift cards. That's cool, I'll probably just use it at Target for food ;). I know that I probably *should* use it for a gaming-related item, but I won't.

I finally got my shipping confirmation too (my last one was just a ready to ship announcement)! I'm torn on using it for Wii points or for other purposes.

I'm buying a VISA giftcard with a small amount of money on it to use so that I dont need a real card... I hate using my real card because I'm worried they might screw up...

Got my card today...only a couple days after my second shipping notice... It gets declined on the wii though without setting an address... And that link posted here to activate my card is so sketch. I'm getting this on the update profile page when trying to submit my info "System error. An unexpected exception occurred. Please try again later." So no go. The worst is they seem to require my SS number or other gov. ID, which might be why I'm getting the error. Can someone please assure me that TCF doesn't stand for True.Com Financial because it's 3:20 in the morning and I'm starting to form conspiracy theories. These cards are stupid, can't I just get some free, lazy points up in here? :drool:

[quote name='Cisco327']Got my card today...only a couple days after my second shipping notice... It gets declined on the wii though without setting an address... And that link posted here to activate my card is so sketch. I'm getting this on the update profile page when trying to submit my info "System error. An unexpected exception occurred. Please try again later." So no go. The worst is they seem to require my SS number or other gov. ID, which might be why I'm getting the error. Can someone please assure me that TCF doesn't stand for True.Com Financial because it's 3:20 in the morning and I'm starting to form conspiracy theories. These cards are stupid, can't I just get some free, lazy points up in here? :drool:[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the SSN is optional. Well, at least you can select "No Government ID" and the card seems to work fine anyways.

i just got my visa card in the mail today... what do you guys recommend, should i just try to use the visa card on wii or should i go to the store to purchase a wii points card?

because i have heard of some of you guys saying that it doesnt work when you guys try to buy them on ur wii

Got my wii points card today :)

I dont remember even getting the shipped email or anything like that.Probly got sent to my junk/spam folder and deleted.

I got my card today, and I got an actual 2000 points Wii Points card, and not a visa gift card.

Worked perfectly, already grabbed Super Mario World :D

[quote name='golddbz2000']isnt the original card info listed somewhere? why do i have to enter my own info?[/QUOTE]

I just activated my card using an address from TCF's Contact Us page, and googled the County. Worked like a charm.

Just signed up for this, how soon can I cancel my True account? And has anyone recently signed up an account and gotten it to work, or have they slowed down/stopped supporting the promo?

A simple question for anyone that received their card:

On True.com, did you enter in any "real" information besides your Credit Card #? Or did you generate fake information?

fyi, they are now sending the codes from the back of the wii point cards via email for people that want it that way instead of waiting for regular mail to arrive

This deal is still good. I just got confirmation of my card being sent out in only 3-4 days, which sounds like a lot quicker than other folks have had their cards sent out.

The only problem I ran into is that I am a little too nice with telemarketers and basically any business I talk to over the phone. I called in to cancel my True.com membership and she wanted to give me an extra 30 days, and I buckled and accepted. I might even fill out some stuff and put up a photo, but just to make them happy when I call them back before 30 days is up and cancel AGAIN. Anyone else have this moment of weakness and accept the 30 days...only to have to call back a bit later?

The whole thing went smoothly and the people at both www.letsplaywii.com and www.true.com seem very nice. I can honestly tell you though that NO online dating service is worth $49.95 a month. Thinking of all the other ways that you could meet someone (through friends, at school, downtown red lght district...jk)....it's just not worth paying for it.

~Tauran

you can cancel true.com easily without calling them.

from the homepage www.true.com, click on customer care, then on the next page fill in your true.com account screenname, email, select "how to cancel" from the dropdown box, and type "cancel" in the box. Click continue at the bottom and follow the instructions on the next two pages. Very easy and no salespeople pushing you for another 30 days.

velvet are you saying you can cancel without calling in/mailing/etc.? purely web-based with no billing done? If a few others back this up I may try it.:O

[quote name='velvet396']you can cancel true.com easily without calling them.

from the homepage www.true.com, click on customer care, then on the next page fill in your true.com account screenname, email, select "how to cancel" from the dropdown box, and type "cancel" in the box. Click continue at the bottom and follow the instructions on the next two pages. Very easy and no salespeople pushing you for another 30 days.[/quote]

This worked for you? I had no idea. Everything I have read thus far on the site and through the emails said something about calling in to cancel. This would be great if this is the case.

Thanks,
Tauran

EDIT: I just cancelled using this method. Thank you so much velvet. I don't have to go through the phone conversation now. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

[quote name='tauran']This worked for you? I had no idea. Everything I have read thus far on the site and through the emails said something about calling in to cancel. This would be great if this is the case.

Thanks,
Tauran

EDIT: I just cancelled using this method. Thank you so much velvet. I don't have to go through the phone conversation now. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.[/quote]

I think it justs SUSPEND your account in that way, and you'll need to call to CANCEL it. I did the true.com registration to get my Wii Points Card, but now from letsplaywii. Got it from http://freewiipoints.bravehost.com, i'm about getting my fourth one now !

So let's say I forget to cancel, will I have to pay money? and do I have to cancel in 3 days? Do they need my SSN, because I don't trust them, and can you cancel without calling?

Hey there guys, this is my first time doing anything like this (and I'm also new to CAG). Anyway, I gave the Wii card promo website all of my real info so there know where to ship it to, but what about true.com? Should I give them my real info too?

Also, when should I cancel my true account, in a way which I'll still be eligable for the Wii card without true.com getting money from me?

Lastly, why have you guys had to call representitives from true.com? >__>

[quote name='illway']Hey there guys, this is my first time doing anything like this (and I'm also new to CAG). Anyway, I gave the Wii card promo website all of my real info so there know where to ship it to, but what about true.com? Should I give them my real info too?

Also, when should I cancel my true account, in a way which I'll still be eligable for the Wii card without true.com getting money from me?

Lastly, why have you guys had to call representitives from true.com? >__>[/quote]

Anyone? Sorry, I'm just eager for the points X_X

Everyone in this thread so far pretty much thought you had to call to cancel up until a few posts ago, when velvet396 said that you could cancel without calling. Check his directions.

I am a bit paranoid though, and I am going to call just to make sure the account is dead and I'm not gonna get charged $50.

My points card is going to be sent out soon.

yay,
Tauran

When should I make the cancellation call? Can I do it right after signing up or do I have to wait for the e-mail that they sent the card?

Hi I'm new in this forum! Want free 2000 Wii Point Cards? check this out!

HOW TO GET FREE WII POINTS:

What do you need:
- Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Email adress
- Live in USA/Canada
- Patience

How does this work?
- This is a site that give, for free, some goodies like 2000 Wii Points, because they are highly sponsored.
- The more you're doing signs up and surveys, the more you get GameLagoon points to get a 2000 Wii points Card (22 GameLagoon points)

How do I get my Wii Points:
1- You do some surveys on the Internet
2- You sign up on some site
- Some offers (the thing you must do get points) require you to use a creditcard (still free if you cancel after the offer is accepted) but they give lot of points.
- Some offers require you a Paypal (again, Free), and give more points.
- Some offer require you to try a vendor product for 1$ (I never tried those, because I don't wanna pay
icon_biggrin.gif
!)
3- After you have 22points, go get your Wii Points in the "store"
4- Wait a little (20 minutes for me)
5-ENJOY your card

PD: You can also claim different prices beside the Wii Pints Card. 2 months of WoW free, HD cables and much more!

The link!

A chance that you can't miss!

There are also MANY MORE prices! 2 month WoW, HD ables, 360 points and much more!

mmmmm gud question.. mmm I think I might accually try with another e-mail address.. I think that could work!

im going to do this, but how do you do it with your paypal account? I don't wanna put a cc on there since this is going to be my "free stuff" account.

to register in the site you DO NOT reqire to put cc information. Just when you do the surveys... the ones that require cc, now in some they do debit from your creditr card but it is a small fee (but you can cancel them on time and still get your points without costs!)... There are always the free ones and of course the paypal.

Now I havn't done any with paypal (because i have no account), you would have to see it for yoursself by makeing the surveys, sorry. But I don't think it would be difficult nor risky, and those surveys are whorth tons of points!

Gaming Lagoon is awesome! Please sign up under my sig!

You answer surveys and get anything you want, it has payed out for my friends, me and my family.

Of course, if you ahve not participated in the true.com offers and have a CC, that is a much easier promotion.

It's too hard to get enough people to sign up. I prefer the YourFree[fillinyoursystem].com deals more.

Is there a phone number to call regarding the points card from LetsPlayWii? It was supposed to be sent out to me weeks ago, but I've never gotten it and they don't reply to emails.

bread's done
Back