FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just read on anything4free 's site that gh3 is shipping straight from redoctane.. wonder if we will be getting the extras then???

Posted last week that I never recieved my game. Well I contacted Trainn and they cleared everything up and reshipped me my game. Recieved it the next day.

[quote name='terrileluv']i just read on anything4free 's site that gh3 is shipping straight from redoctane.. wonder if we will be getting the extras then???[/quote]

last page someone posted they got theirs straight from RO w/ the extras.

[quote name='jonwindow2']I used his link to make an account a few weeks ago. The bum never paid the money over paypal.[/quote]

Not sure if they will do anything but you should report him to the mods, maybe they will ban him or at the very least remove his referal link so no one else falls for it.

i just did the at home rewards then it kept giving me offers, i did the sports illustrated 8 free thing, then next page was a not thanks button now im stuck on a disney page. Can I x it out? or do i have to do it to get credit, because there is no way to decline it.

edit: you dont have to do the secondary offers

[quote name='Rig']Makes me kinda sad though. I have a feeling they were bitched at a ton by people with GHIII. That's the main reason they aren't putting the Rock Band bundle up, because they can't confirm quick shipments. I wish they'd put it up anyway, with a notice of late shippings. I really want to get an order in ASAP.[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking.

[quote name='Rig']As others mentioned, Trainn did indeed tell me they were *trying* to get orders placed and shipped within the week. I have a feeling they are definitely sending some via Red Octane, since Amazon is constantly in and out of stock.

Makes me kinda sad though. I have a feeling they were bitched at a ton by people with GHIII. That's the main reason they aren't putting the Rock Band bundle up, because they can't confirm quick shipments. I wish they'd put it up anyway, with a notice of late shippings. I really want to get an order in ASAP.

Still, the fact that they may eventually put the bundle up is good, as I played the demo at Best Buy tonight and definitely had a great time.[/quote]

Yeah, because some people can't be patient and relax. They have to send off constant emails complaining and inquiring. It's a free game, people. If you can't bear to wait a couple of weeks, go buy it. Do you honestly think your emails are going to speed up the process?

[quote name='Synergy']Yeah, because some people can't be patient and relax. They have to send off constant emails complaining and inquiring. It's a free game, people. If you can't bear to wait a couple of weeks, go buy it. Do you honestly think your emails are going to speed up the process?[/quote]
It all really could have been avoided if train had just placed the orders before the games release date. While I agree that sending train constant emails about it is overboard, i dont blame anyone for posting their feelings here. Most of the people posting are probably just trying to vent off some steam so they DONT email train about it and possibly get future games removed from the ones trainn lets us get.

[quote name='nadroj1485']It all really could have been avoided if train had just placed the orders before the games release date.[/quote]

It also could have been avoided if people could have relaxed a little bit. It's not life or death, it's free games. And it's a high-want game, and an excellent deal (getting a $100 bundle for the same credits as $60 games). I could see if people were paying retail, but seriously, come on. Have a little patience for a great deal on a high demand game.

[quote name='Synergy']It also could have been avoided if people could have relaxed a little bit. It's not life or death, it's free games. And it's a high-want game, and an excellent deal (getting a $100 bundle for the same credits as $60 games). I could see if people were paying retail, but seriously, come on. Have a little patience for a great deal on a high demand game.[/quote]
The fact that they can afford to give a $100 game for the same as a $60 just shows how much money they make when people order the $60 ones (which is what I imagine most people order). When people place a preorder 2-3 weeks before a game comes out the expectation is that they will get that game within a week or so of the game being released (at least thats what I expected). Had trainn just ordered the games when we placed our orders, that could have been accomplished relatively easily. Even if they had just put a warning up when you go to order the game that it may be a month+ before you get it, then it would have avoided the backlash. Its when they start failing to meet expectations that you run in to these types of problems and there were several ways trainn could have avoided it.

Are they banning people now for using prepaids? I refered two friends at school, who both bought seperate prepaids, and they did a couple offers and ordered a game and suddenly they just got banned right out of the blue. They didn't make more than one account, they used all their real info, they haven't cancelled any of the ongoing trials yet, so I don't know what the heck is going on...

Don't post your referral links here, most importantly if you just joined this month, because your likely spamming and I *will* send in the links to the appropriate websites as spam for having to take the time to delete your post.

[quote name='mev1205']Are they banning people now for using prepaids? I refered two friends at school, who both bought seperate prepaids, and they did a couple offers and ordered a game and suddenly they just got banned right out of the blue. They didn't make more than one account, they used all their real info, they haven't cancelled any of the ongoing trials yet, so I don't know what the heck is going on...[/quote]
They do ban people for using prepaids(I think, might just put accounts on hold), which offers did your friends do?

Also did they both sign up from the same computer?

double check your shipping address state. Bot me and a friend had alabama for our state when it's supposed to be Pennsylvania, after chnaging it about 4 times it finally worked. Anyone else have this problem?

Hey I sent a Support ticket to the 360 game site and this is what I got about GH3(I asked about my game in general I was not specific about the description) the game is gonna be shipped:

"I apologize for the longer then expected wait for your bundle to be shipped.

I am happy to let you know that your Guitar Hero III bundle will be entering the shipping process in the next 1-2 business days.

Once it has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know that it is on the way."

this just brings a smile on my face because they are doing a good job with supplying the people who ordered the bundle.....I cant even imagine how horrible it must be for these guys to either purchase the product online put in the clients info and do that like over and over, or to even just ship it from their warehouse.

[quote name='Cedrock15']double check your shipping address state. Bot me and a friend had alabama for our state when it's supposed to be Pennsylvania, after chnaging it about 4 times it finally worked. Anyone else have this problem?[/quote]

same exact here for me.. after changing and updating a couple times, it stuck. weird!

I filed a missing credit report last night, but after reading this thread a bit, I found out that I didn't submit the email/header correctly. Does anyone know how long it'll be before I can submit another MCR?

[quote name='rohlfinator']I filed a missing credit report last night, but after reading this thread a bit, I found out that I didn't submit the email/header correctly. Does anyone know how long it'll be before I can submit another MCR?[/quote]

juat send a trouble ticket explaining that and I'm sure the person who responds will tell to just reply back to them (in that same trouble ticket) the correct info and he/she will update your MCR for you....thats what they did for me once.hope that helps.

[quote name='rohlfinator']I filed a missing credit report last night, but after reading this thread a bit, I found out that I didn't submit the email/header correctly. Does anyone know how long it'll be before I can submit another MCR?[/quote]

what is the correct format?

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']juat send a trouble ticket explaining that and I'm sure the person who responds will tell to just reply back to them (in that same trouble ticket) the correct info and he/she will update your MCR for you....thats what they did for me once.hope that helps.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the quick reply. I just sent a trouble ticket, so hopefully I can get this fixed soon.
[quote name='mcdaking84']what is the correct format?[/quote]
Here is the message I saw yesterday. I didn't realize I needed to do the "Show Original" thing in Gmail, so I just copied and pasted the message, which doesn't contain the full header.

[quote name='Cedrock15']double check your shipping address state. Bot me and a friend had alabama for our state when it's supposed to be Pennsylvania, after chnaging it about 4 times it finally worked. Anyone else have this problem?[/quote]

It happened to me on my first order but its a minor problem. The zip code will auto correct it once it goes into Amazons order thing. As long as your zip code is right, the city has no effect.

I didnt even correct mine on my first order and it arrived fine.

I just did the Care Bear Book Club for the hell of it, I'm still waiting on 3 offers to credit. :(

Oh, I just watched some gameplay videos of Assassin's Creed...I know what I'll be ordering next!

Also, Overnight Genius is back on the site.

[quote name='rohlfinator']Thanks for the quick reply. I just sent a trouble ticket, so hopefully I can get this fixed soon.

Here is the message I saw yesterday. I didn't realize I needed to do the "Show Original" thing in Gmail, so I just copied and pasted the message, which doesn't contain the full header.[/quote]

thanks.

I have yahoo mail so does anyone know what to do with that?

So after reading a few pages would I be correct in saying that to get a credit for zooba alls I have to do is sign up? So its free? How do I cancel?

[quote name='SoNiC1023']So after reading a few pages would I be correct in saying that to get a credit for zooba alls I have to do is sign up? So its free? How do I cancel?[/quote]

Its not free. You're charged 9.99 per month.

We cannot tell you how to cancel a particular offer. That is against Trainn's TOS. Go to the site, read the offer terms, click the offer and read. It will answer all these types of questions.

[quote name='Rig']As others mentioned, Trainn did indeed tell me they were *trying* to get orders placed and shipped within the week. I have a feeling they are definitely sending some via Red Octane, since Amazon is constantly in and out of stock.

Makes me kinda sad though. I have a feeling they were bitched at a ton by people with GHIII. That's the main reason they aren't putting the Rock Band bundle up, because they can't confirm quick shipments. I wish they'd put it up anyway, with a notice of late shippings. I really want to get an order in ASAP.

Still, the fact that they may eventually put the bundle up is good, as I played the demo at Best Buy tonight and definitely had a great time.[/quote]
Yes, I can only imagine how many emails and support tickets they are receiving due to the Guitar Hero III Bundle. They are probably wasting a ton of time answering emails and reviewing support tickets from the same people, over and over again. There is no doubt that this is only adding to the delays in getting orders approved, fulfilled and shipped. I looked at my order numbers over the past few months and its pretty clear that this is a small operation and they are only processing a couple hundred orders per month. I'm sure the amount of orders for GHIII has overwhelmed them and they are trying to dig out. At this point the last thing they want to do is offer the Rock Band Bundle (which looks destined to be difficult to get at retail or online over the next few months) and get even more behind less than 3 weeks after the GHIII release.

So like everyone here has posted before. Read about other's experiences here before posting rants or bothering Trainn. I think these are just some good rules of thumb for everyone to follow.

1. They appear to only be shipping on Wednesdays now.
2. When you receive your shipping email, assume your order is not actually going to ship until the next Wednesday.
3. Do not email Trainn and file support tickets until about 7-10 days after you receive a shipping email as that will only slow things down.
4. Do not post your referral links in this thread, create your own thread.
5. Do not ask about cancelling, read the OP. There is some great info there thanks to others who have been using the site for a while now.

I know I'll probably get flamed for this post, but I think it needs to be said.

Glock i don't think you'd be flamed for that post. As well all know for those who frequent this thread that these guidelines is pretty much it. It's not like you made em up. They are all true especially when I've seen Folodar mention it time and time again about links and ppl asking about cancellations. But all in all everyone here has been helpful and friendly.

[quote name='macjz212']Heads Up Everybody!!! Guitar Hero 3 Came Today!!!! Brand New Wireless Les Paul Guitars.........i'm Loving It!![/quote]

You are a God. Finally the refresh button brought me information gold :D

Thanks for the heads up! Cant wait to get home today!

[quote name='macjz212']Heads Up Everybody!!! Guitar Hero 3 Came Today!!!! Brand New Wireless Les Paul Guitars.........i'm Loving It!![/quote]

Did it arrive via UPS? Did you check the tracking number to see when it shipped out?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yes, I can only imagine how many emails and support tickets they are receiving due to the Guitar Hero III Bundle. They are probably wasting a ton of time answering emails and reviewing support tickets from the same people, over and over again. There is no doubt that this is only adding to the delays in getting orders approved, fulfilled and shipped. I looked at my order numbers over the past few months and its pretty clear that this is a small operation and they are only processing a couple hundred orders per month. I'm sure the amount of orders for GHIII has overwhelmed them and they are trying to dig out. At this point the last thing they want to do is offer the Rock Band Bundle (which looks destined to be difficult to get at retail or online over the next few months) and get even more behind less than 3 weeks after the GHIII release.

So like everyone here has posted before. Read about other's experiences here before posting rants or bothering Trainn. I think these are just some good rules of thumb for everyone to follow.

1. They appear to only be shipping on Wednesdays now.
2. When you receive your shipping email, assume your order is not actually going to ship until the next Wednesday.
3. Do not email Trainn and file support tickets until about 7-10 days after you receive a shipping email as that will only slow things down.
4. Do not post your referral links in this thread, create your own thread.
5. Do not ask about cancelling, read the OP. There is some great info there thanks to others who have been using the site for a while now.

I know I'll probably get flamed for this post, but I think it needs to be said.[/QUOTE]
I won't flame you for this post at all, instead I'll say QFE because its spot-on.

[quote name='macjz212']It was from Redoctane.com with a keychain, guitar bag, and extra guitar strap. Shipped UPS on 11/06 via 2nd Day Air[/quote]

Very nice. That means a good lot of us should be getting them today or tomorrow, assuming they were all shipped tuesday/wednesday via 2nd day air. It also seems the rest of you waiting will also get them through RO, according to a Trainn rep posting on Anything4Free.com.

I hope I get a call saying it arrived at home!

[quote name='macjz212']It was from Redoctane.com with a keychain, guitar bag, and extra guitar strap. Shipped UPS on 11/06 via 2nd Day Air[/QUOTE]

Nice, I've wanted a guitar bag, this is great news! Mine should arrive any day now.

[quote name='macjz212']It was from Redoctane.com with a keychain, guitar bag, and extra guitar strap. Shipped UPS on 11/06 via 2nd Day Air[/quote]

When did you get the email stating it shipped?

Im not expecting GHIII, but Im curious as to if they shipped it the day you got the email.

I've got hopes for COD4 today but after UPS drove by and didnt stop, its probably not gonna happen lol I always get my damn hopes up for this crap lol.

to be honest I don't really remember the exact date it said shipped but i'm pretty sure it was sometime last week...maybe around the 30th or so

Forgive me for being hesistant to believe this. I wouldn't have had a problem if you were on the west coast, but you're from VA? I would think that since RedOctane is in CA, west coasters would have received theirs first. I live in NC, myself, and placed my order on 10/13. UPS just went by my apartment and no GHIII...again. I also know that Rig was one of the first, if not THE first to place his order. What makes some random guy in Virginia get his first?

EDIT - pwned by galvatron2k1. Color me jealous...

GUITAR HERO 3 CAME YES!!! FROM RED OCTANE

So they must ship out on tuesday i ordered this one on the 18th but i have another shipping soon from the 26th

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Forgive me for being hesistant to believe this. I wouldn't have had a problem if you were on the west coast, but you're from VA? I would think that since RedOctane is in CA, west coasters would have received theirs first. I live in NC, myself, and placed my order on 10/13. UPS just went by my apartment and no GHIII...again. I also know that Rig was one of the first, if not THE first to place his order. What makes some random guy in Virginia get his first?

EDIT - pwned by galvatron2k1. Color me jealous...[/quote]

haha, luck, and maybe they have a few distribution centers

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Forgive me for being hesistant to believe this. I wouldn't have had a problem if you were on the west coast, but you're from VA? I would think that since RedOctane is in CA, west coasters would have received theirs first. I live in NC, myself, and placed my order on 10/13. UPS just went by my apartment and no GHIII...again. I also know that Rig was one of the first, if not THE first to place his order. What makes some random guy in Virginia get his first?

EDIT - pwned by galvatron2k1. Color me jealous...[/quote]
The return lable on the box is from RedOctane in Colorado. I guess they have a distribution center there. I placed my order on the 13th as well.

Boo yah! Ordered mine on the 16th and got it today! I live in GA, it came UPS 2nd Day Air, order date and ship date both 11/6, from the Denver CO distribution center. My weekend will be full of RAWK!

[quote name='SoNiC1023']So if my GH3 switched to shipped on the 6th should I expect it today?[/quote]
No. Theirs were switched to shipped 3-4 days before it actually shipped.

[quote name='max pl']has anyone gotten their copy of COD4 today or should we expect those tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

from what i gathered, your game doesn't actually ship at the time you recieve the email but about a week after that.

i'm *guessing* COD4 will actually ship on tues or wed next week and be in our hands by fri... hopefully sooner.

- EDIT -

10 min later, UPS drives by my house with COD4

{=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back