FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Malik112099']screw guitar hero! i want them to update with Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect[/quote]

Mass Effect has been on there for a while now.

[quote name='Malik112099']screw guitar hero! i want them to update with Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect[/quote]

Blasphemy! Assassin's Creed is just a hi tech holographic virtual reality world anyways...

just got my guitar hero 3. ordered on the 19th. got it today via 2nd day ups. shipped from colorado from red octane. came with the special bundle ie. keychain, dual guitar bag, and special guitar strap. thanks again. now i just need to wait til january so i dont have to file the W-9 form for more than $600 worth of gifts.

My GHIII still says shipping soon, with my order placed on the 25th. Whatever, I can hold off on that. But my GHII shipped on the 5th and still no sign of it. Granted, it's only been 3 days, but I was under the impression they overnighted shit on tuesdays? Eh, the weeks not over yet.

[quote name='41down']mine came aswell...along with cod 4 :whistle2:D[/quote]
Man you're gonna have a good fuckin weekend. Lucky you.

Anyone order theirs around the 27th? My status is still waiting for item.

[quote name='ganonslayer']just got my guitar hero 3. ordered on the 19th. got it today via 2nd day ups. shipped from colorado from red octane. came with the special bundle ie. keychain, dual guitar bag, and special guitar strap. thanks again. now i just need to wait til january so i dont have to file the W-9 form for more than $600 worth of gifts.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I ordered on the 19th as well. Hopefully I get it tomorrow.

My GHIII arrived today as well. Ordered whatever night they put them up.

Also came from Red Octane, and included all of the extras. Really glad I got the gig bag, as I hated carrying my other guitars!

Well after ordering on the 13th of oct. (the 1st night is was put up) within minutes of it being put up I recieved today.

Mine also came from redoctane with all the extras which made the await abit easier to bare.

In the end gh3 took longer than most of their games to arrive,but free is free so I really dont mind.

Has anyone in the Western NC region get their CoD4 yet? Specifiaclly the Asheville area? I just saw a UPS truck and he passed my house and I'm too anxious!:bouncy:

Arrived home from work to find nothing. No package. :(

Five minutes later the doorbell rang and there it was in all it's glory. GHIII! :)

Question about Overnight Genius.

I was reading through the "how it works" link which is burried in the FAQ:
https://offers.overnightgenius.com/overnightgenius/page/howitworks

And I saw this section, which concerns me:

Incentive Offers.
If Customer orders the Product through a third party incentive website that qualifies Customer for a free gift and Customer cancels Customer's subscription before the Free Trial Period has expired, Customer will be disqualified from receiving the free gift. Any questions concerning incentive websites and/or associated free gifts should be directed to the website owner where the free gift offer was made.

Any thoughts on that?

[quote name='daminion']Question about Overnight Genius.

I was reading through the "how it works" link which is burried in the FAQ:
https://offers.overnightgenius.com/overnightgenius/page/howitworks

And I saw this section, which concerns me:

Any thoughts on that?[/quote]

That seems to just involve the free gift. Don't get the free gift, big deal. You prob won't even qualify for it as many say you have to be a member for so long before you can even get the gift. Just sign up as a member and don't worry about that gift heh.

so i did increase my margin and simply you last night...
simply you already credited and i havent gotten an email or credit for increase my margin
also gamefly still hasnt credited :cry:

^^ increase should be instant.. next time make sure to clear cookies.. it helps A LOT to my experience. I've had a few not credit when supposed to, never the case when I made sure to clear out my cookies. Most likely you'll be filing MCR's for those

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get their GHIII today. Pretty effed up though for those of us who ordered on the 13th. This may go without saying, but those of you who did receive yours today....we hate you. May you all be impaled by your wireless Les Pauls, while jumping around in your leather pants with your long hippie hair. Your joyous celebration sickens me.

/bitterness

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't get their GHIII today. Pretty effed up though for those of us who ordered on the 13th. This may go without saying, but those of you who did receive yours today....we hate you. May you all be impaled by your wireless Les Pauls, while jumping around in your leather pants with your long hippie hair. Your joyous celebration sickens me.

/bitterness[/QUOTE]

haha thats how i feel, didnt get mine today either

[quote name='aznguyen316']^^ increase should be instant.. next time make sure to clear cookies.. it helps A LOT to my experience. I've had a few not credit when supposed to, never the case when I made sure to clear out my cookies. Most likely you'll be filing MCR's for those[/quote]

:bomb:
i can never get 2 offers to credit at the same time anymore :cry:
and i filed an MCR and filed a support ticket for gamefly and its been at least 3 weeks now...

is anyone else having problems with their gh3 controller? half the time the damn buttons wont even register for me and its getting really annoying.

[quote name='41down']is anyone else having problems with their gh3 controller? half the time the damn buttons wont even register for me and its getting really annoying.[/quote]

people have said to detach it and blow on the conennetors and if that doesnt work i guess you try exhanging it

You guys said that Trann's updating the site this week, correct?

...They gotta get a hurry on this. I've had these two credits burning a hole in my pocket for a month now. I'm just curious to see what they're adding...Grr.

Guess I'll be jumping into the mess too :)

Placed my order on Nov. 4th, so I guess god only know's when mine will ship.. probably around the time of GH4

Well I got home today and I didn't get my Call of Duty 4, but I did get this::bouncy:

Came directly from RedOctane and included the pre-order bonus keychain, guitar strap and guitar bag! This site is really incredible! I hope everyone else in the thread gets their GHIII tomorrow! (and I hope CoD4 comes too!) ;)

Got my Guitar Hero III today as well. i ordered on the 28th (yes i know, why did mine get shipped? who knows).

It also came from Red Octane just like everyone elses with the free swag.

[quote name='Mars10']Got my Guitar Hero III today as well. i ordered on the 28th (yes i know, why did mine get shipped? who knows).

It also came from Red Octane just like everyone elses with the free swag.[/quote]

Oh now that's just bull crap! I hope your genitals fall off...haha

Had a bunch of friends sign up and we all did some offers this Sunday/Monday. Three of them wanted COD4 and I put up an order with referrals on Monday as well. All of us received COD4 today!

Very nice, received both COD4 and GHIII in the same day.

Man, the wireless guitar is friggin' awesome! doesn't make nearly as much noise and the ps2 and xplorer guitars, the frets feel great, no connection problems. been playing for about 2.5 hours. the tom morello battle was a breeze.

I'm not gloating to the people who haven't recieved their yet, I'm just saying that the week and a half wait after launch was so friggin' worth it.

so since i havent even recieved an email yet from increase my margin what would info would i need to file an MCR if it doesnt come within the next day

[quote name='max pl']has anyone gotten their copy of COD4 today or should we expect those tomorrow?[/quote]

I got mine Thursday afternoon.

Well, my GHIII on 10/27 is sitting on Waiting on Item and my Orange Box from 11/1 is still sitting at Processing. I might wait until these arrive before I try for anything else...

[quote name='xXBrandonHeatXx']Has anyone in the Western NC region get their CoD4 yet? Specifiaclly the Asheville area? I just saw a UPS truck and he passed my house and I'm too anxious!:bouncy:[/quote]
lol sounds like me, I'm in Greensboro, saw the UPS truck go by this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back