FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
um well the problem is that i have a xbox 360 that is borken due to the fact that the MTU what ever that is does not work, i have linkseys WRT54G and i typed in the 192.168.1.1 in the URL to change the MTu but heres my problem it says i need a username and password and i dont have a clue what to do here anyway i would appreciate it very much if some1 was to help me out cause im missing out on my halo 3 action :D

[quote name='regaz999']um well the problem is that i have a xbox 360 that is borken due to the fact that the MTU what ever that is does not work, i have linkseys WRT54G and i typed in the 192.168.1.1 in the URL to change the MTu but heres my problem it says i need a username and password and i dont have a clue what to do here anyway i would appreciate it very much if some1 was to help me out cause im missing out on my halo 3 action :D[/quote] leave user name blank. enter password "admin"

um well the problem is that i have a xbox 360 that is currently borken due to the fact that the MTu what ever that is is broken and i typed in 192.168.1.1 into a URL and it said i need a username and password but i didnt even no i had one i am using linksey WRT54G btw and i would dearly appreciate it if u could help me :D

[quote name='regaz999']and thanks ernest
sorry for postin twice fisrt eva forum[/quote]

before you get kicked around. i just wanna let you know this isn't the correct forum to post in for this help. but someone plz be nice and help this guy. i would if i knew how...

[quote name='regaz999']um well the problem is that i have a xbox 360 that is currently borken due to the fact that the MTu what ever that is is broken and i typed in 192.168.1.1 into a URL and it said i need a username and password but i didnt even no i had one i am using linksey WRT54G btw and i would dearly appreciate it if u could help me :D[/quote]
wrong forum ... :bomb: but here is some help:

Pretty sure MTU is 0 or 1

Seriously how did you end up posting in this forum let alone in this thread? I suggest the xbox360 forum here on CAG. Actually here is a good thread on xbox360 and connecting to live:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114243

i signed up for Zooba a few days ago [ didn't get credit instantly ] and i just noticed i didn't get a confirmation email. are you suppose to get one? i'm assuming you would.

what do i do when the time comes to file a MCR without an email header? just supply them with my account # i suppose?

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i signed up for Zooba a few days ago [ didn't get credit instantly ] and i just noticed i didn't get a confirmation email. are you suppose to get one? i'm assuming you would.

what do i do when the time comes to file a MCR without an email header? just supply them with my account # i suppose?[/quote]

I didn't get one.

As for me. I'm going to get Need For Speed Pro Street and Scene-It after someone does a offer on my referral and thats it for me in 2007. I'd like to thank GLOCKGLOCK for introducing me to this awesome site. Thats 5 games and all under $10.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Mine worked perfectly.

Did you sync it up to your Xbox360 first?
[/quote]

My xbox broke about a week and a half ago :( I was just trying to see if most people were getting good guitars or not since the RO forums are full of people complaining about broken ones.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']This sucks that I have to wait 3-7 days for my money to refund.[/quote]

What sucks even worst is that your complaining about a few funky dollars that will eventually turn out to be free games. Don't freak out....follow the guidelines and read. Then you'll be ok.

[quote name='popemogoth']What sucks even worst is that your complaining about a few funky dollars that will eventually turn out to be free games. Don't freak out....follow the guidelines and read. Then you'll be ok.[/quote]

I'm not complaining, its just that I want to do more offers lol. Its more addiciting than crack, but I don't really care. I can wait.

Mine shipped as well! 11/4 ordered

so, hopefully it'll get here by friday since they ship 2-day air? (I live in Souther California)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i did 2 offers and ordered GH3

how long does processing take?[/quote]

give it about 2-3 days and HOPEFULLY it will be in shipping soon stage. For gh3 it may matter when stocks are in.. but looks like Trainn is ordering from both circuit city and red octane so they're comin through quickly..

[quote name='aznguyen316']give it about 2-3 days and HOPEFULLY it will be in shipping soon stage. For gh3 it may matter when stocks are in.. but looks like Trainn is ordering from both circuit city and red octane so they're comin through quickly..[/quote]

Nice. I hope I get Red Octane.

[quote name='Redeema']If you choose not to continue with the service, you are entitled to cancel. According to TraInn's rules, you should try the service and for example if it's a 7 day trial you should continue until about day 4 or 5. Two weeks about day 12. 30 days and three weeks, should be okay. Just don't cancel once you've gotten your green. Check their site again for the exact rules, though.[/quote]

I see... ok, thanks a lot for the advise. I'll try some offers then

[quote name='nadroj1485']My xbox broke about a week and a half ago :( I was just trying to see if most people were getting good guitars or not since the RO forums are full of people complaining about broken ones.[/quote]

Awww I see...
That sucks. Hope you are getting it fixed from Xbox.

As to the guitars, I know 2 others that got the game, not through this site though :cough: dumbasses :cough: Their's are fine too.

The only issue is they are a bit "over sensative" when it comes to Star Power. I normally play with the guitar at a slight angle up normally. But cant because if I do I always use my star power.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I didn't get one.

As for me. I'm going to get Need For Speed Pro Street and Scene-It after someone does a offer on my referral and thats it for me in 2007. I'd like to thank GLOCKGLOCK for introducing me to this awesome site. Thats 5 games and all under $10.[/quote]

No problem man, glad you are on board with the site! It will be even better when you get your FREE games in a week or so!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']My 360 broke a month ago, getting my 360 back in a week or 2.[/quote]

Mine too, It's been gone for almost 2weeks. It sucks to have brand new games and I can't play em.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']No problem man, glad you are on board with the site! It will be even better when you get your FREE games in a week or so![/quote]

Well watch your referrals. My friend is signing up under you. I didn't because it was too late, but if there is a loophole I'll sign up under you. Although I highly doubt the loophole.

just submitted my mcr for increase my margin
hope it goes through so i can order cod 4...was gonna get it at tru with the galaxy gift card but they were sold out

Heres an idea, just a question since the site is called yourfree360GAMES, they still offer controls, memory cards and MS points and such. Is there any reason they dont also put the Wireless adapter, Hard Drives (at least the 20 gig) and other X360 peripherals? it would be extremely convient.

Freakin AtHome charged me $20 because I canceled on the 8th day, since I couldn't cancel on Sunday because the phone operators are closed on the weekends and I never received a membership ID. I sent them an angry e-mail since I can't get through on the phones.

Beware of AtHomes... I will keep you updated.

I think at home rewards and the other 2 that are run by the same company are by far the best offers on the site I had no problems at all with them.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Nice professional answer........douche.[/quote]

hey now... MCR was in OP. People should at least read that before doing anything involved in this thread heh.

[quote name='Gwoz']Freakin AtHome charged me $20 because I canceled on the 8th day, since I couldn't cancel on Sunday because the phone operators are closed on the weekends and I never received a membership ID. I sent them an angry e-mail since I can't get through on the phones.

Beware of AtHomes... I will keep you updated.[/quote]

At homes is great, as with simply you and privacy matters. WHat'd you expect with cancelling on the 8th day? Leniency? You could've cancelled on Friday, that's 5 days and good enough for the credit. Hope you didn't get screwed on the your savings club that was also signed up along with athomes.. but that was 3 days lol good luck.

[quote name='aznguyen316']At homes is great, as with simply you and privacy matters. WHat'd you expect with cancelling on the 8th day? Leniency? You could've cancelled on Friday, that's 5 days and good enough for the credit. Hope you didn't get screwed on the your savings club that was also signed up along with athomes.. but that was 3 days lol good luck.[/quote]

So we have to cancel which phone number after 3 days?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']So we have to cancel which phone number after 3 days?[/quote]

1-877-820-7107

your savings club. If you've never cancelled them before you'll want to ASAP. If you already cancelled before and later sign up for one of the athomes/privacy/simply trio you don't have to cancel your savings club again.

[quote name='aznguyen316']1-877-820-7107

your savings club. If you've never cancelled them before you'll want to ASAP. If you already cancelled before and later sign up for one of the athomes/privacy/simply trio you don't have to cancel your savings club again.[/quote]

Its only been 2 days should I do it anyway?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Its only been 2 days should I do it anyway?[/quote]

If you're afraid of losing credit, just cancel the YOUR SAVINGS CLUB it's separate and not for credit. You were just auto signed up for it when you did at homes or which of the three it was you did. I say yes do it haha. Then cancel the original offer after 5 days. Be honest though, I cancelled all of it same time, like 2 days later and I already got my GHIII I did for those offers.

[quote name='aznguyen316']If you're afraid of losing credit, just cancel the YOUR SAVINGS CLUB it's separate and not for credit. You were just auto signed up for it when you did at homes or which of the three it was you did. I say yes do it haha. Then cancel the original offer after 5 days. Be honest though, I cancelled all of it same time, like 2 days later and I already got my GHIII I did for those offers.[/quote]
EDIT: Nevermind. I'm a terd.

i cancelled savings club, do i get email confirmation or something? or when the voice says "you're account has been cancelled" does that mean its finally cancelled?

and just to clarify: i did Privacy Matters AND At Home Rewards. I already cancelled savings club, so now all im signed up for currently is Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i cancelled savings club, do i get email confirmation or something? or when the voice says "you're account has been cancelled" does that mean its finally cancelled?

and just to clarify: i did Privacy Matters AND At Home Rewards. I already cancelled savings club, so now all im signed up for currently is Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards?[/quote]

Your account should be cancelled. I think I got an e-mail a day later to confirm. You should be good to go.

And yes, you're only up on those two now. Remember to cancel if you don't like them!

Ok guys just a reminder. If you have signed up for At Home Rewards, Simply You, or Privacy Matters. You got signed up for two offers. The trials and another offer called Your Club Savings. One day after you complete the offer you will recieve and e-mail with your Member ID for You Club Savings. They are all the same Member ID so call 1-877-820-7107 and cancel to yoursavingsclub. Once you do that you don't have to do it again. Remember to cancel for each other offer with the phone number provided in the e-mail from the offer you did 5 days after you signed up.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Ok guys just a reminder. If you have signed up for At Home Rewards, Simply You, or Privacy Matters. You got signed up for two offers. The trials and another offer called Your Club Savings. One day after you complete the offer you will recieve and e-mail with your Member ID for You Club Savings. They are all the same Member ID so call 1-877-820-7107 and cancel to yoursavingsclub. Once you do that you don't have to do it again. Remember to cancel for each other offer with the phone number provided in the e-mail from the offer you did 5 days after you signed up.[/quote]
Yeah, we know. It's in the OP. And in the OP of the original thread. And in the OP before that. I think you meant to write that on a post it note on your computer, not in the thread full of people who already know.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Ok guys just a reminder. If you have signed up for At Home Rewards, Simply You, or Privacy Matters. You got signed up for two offers. The trials and another offer called Your Club Savings. One day after you complete the offer you will recieve and e-mail with your Member ID for You Club Savings. They are all the same Member ID so call 1-877-820-7107 and cancel to yoursavingsclub. Once you do that you don't have to do it again. Remember to cancel for each other offer with the phone number provided in the e-mail from the offer you did 5 days after you signed up.[/QUOTE]

The weird thing is that I canceled At home perfectly and everything went through, but when I call your saving club to cancel my membership id (which is supposed to be the same, right?) doesn't go through and asks me to email them. I haven't been billed for anything yet and it has been 8 days so I am wondering if everything went through properly. I did at home easily yesterday and got the conf today, I just don't know about your savings.

well, I went to the site and it seems like it was cancelled.

[quote name='SilverGriever']Yeah, we know. It's in the OP. And in the OP of the original thread. And in the OP before that. I think you meant to write that on a post it note on your computer, not in the thread full of people who already know.[/quote]

No, I was just showing people what I wrote to my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back