FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.
I got my 2nd green! :shock:

*Sigh* It's asking me to submit my account for review again. Oh well, I'll wait until it comes back approved and hopefully by then there's some games I want. Why don't they have ALL games on there?!

Gimme a few minutes, I'll update the OP and take my link out. So there will be 9. Is anyone else having luck like this?

Thanks to the 2 people whom found my link. (Jeeze, i did this yesterday!)
chestshirecat & Titan124, please say who you are. I just wanna thank you 2. Jeeze :roll: :lol:

chestshirecat is me!! your welcome though hopefully didn't screw anyone accidently signed up using my yahoo name but put hotmail.com at the end (to many email addresses gets confusing)

home u have two accounts or something... thanks for helping him, xnorcalballax- who r u and r u doing a offer, please man...

like i said the first attempt when i registered I fubared my email address (bit embarrassing) didn't realize it untill i already finished the stamps.com offer. So I restarted and created another accound w/ my correct email address.

Updated the OP. Took my link out, and added another CAGs link.

Home, I have a question. You did 2 accounts and you did an offer on EACH of those accounts??? If so, please let me know EXACTLY what you did.

for the first one i messed up [email protected] (wrong email) i did the stamps.com . I then created another one using my legit email chestshirecat@yahoo and just did ge critics choice and essential living weight lose. Sorry if i messed people up. Sadly this isn't the first time i've done this =\

[quote name='homeland']like i said the first attempt when i registered I fubared my email address (bit embarrassing) didn't realize it untill i already finished the stamps.com offer. So I restarted and created another accound w/ my correct email address.[/QUOTE]
Hmm... so... you created an account, did an offer, realized u put the wrong email, created another account, and did another offer?

If so, that's fraud. If you created multiple accounts but only participated (that is got refs or did an offer) in ONE, that is ok.

tell them the site about the hotmail one they will take care of it... open a support ticket they will take it off..

or i guess my only green is gone agian, i have 2 people still pending to go green.. my luck is bad.. no referrals, come on people lets go sign up.... we need keep this rolling, lilboo just wanted to tell ya that i still have no refs..

[quote name='homeland']for the first one i messed up [email protected] (wrong email) i did the stamps.com . I then created another one using my legit email chestshirecat@yahoo and just did ge critics choice and essential living weight lose. Sorry if i messed people up. Sadly this isn't the first time i've done this =\[/QUOTE]

VERY IMPORTANT
Do yourself (and me, lol) a favor. Sign in (with your GOOD ACCOUNT) and send them a support ticket and explain to them the situation. If you don't, they will see 2 accounts and assume this to be some sort of fraud. When you did Stamps.com on your other account, was it approved?

Regardless, let them know. Maybe they can close that account out..but please let them in advance so they don't detect fraud and ban your accountS/IP address.

They are pretty good at support, so you shouldn't have a problem.

got my 2 points! now i just don't know what game to pick. i already have gh2, DDR looks interesting many because its a $80 value but they have mass effect up there. Curious to know how long it would take once it actually comes out

*** sent them a message maybe I will get credit for the first email account to isntead of them just deleting it* I don't know about fraud it was just a pure mistake. Lets hope they don't send me to jail!! lol

yeh homeland please do lilboo told you just send them a support and ask them to take off the hotmail one, hey did you do the two offers and got them credited in your yahoo one... just wanted to know..like u just said u got two points which account?

ome on people lets get this thread going.. who is xnorcalballax? :) haaaaaaaa

Well I just ordered my first game the gh2 bundle and its processing and should ship in a week. Is it possilbe that I could throw my referral link in and possilby get it put on the first page?

[quote name='homeland']got my 2 points! now i just don't know what game to pick. i already have gh2, DDR looks interesting many because its a $80 value but they have mass effect up there. Curious to know how long it would take once it actually comes out

*** sent them a message maybe I will get credit for the first email account to isntead of them just deleting it* I don't know about fraud it was just a pure mistake. Lets hope they don't send me to jail!! lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was a mistake but had you let that go it would of been considered fraud since it looks like you're trying to do the same offers on 2 accounts.
You SHOULD be fine now. Let us know what they say when they respond.

I don't think I'm following you completely, though. When you originally signed up with your Yahoo name (that WAS the wrong e-mail, right?) you did Stamps.com offer. Well, did that approve? The Yahoo e-mail is what you used when you clicked on Greatest's link--and you did just ONE offer (Stamps?). So let us know what you did while you were on your Yahoo account.

Now when you found my link, with the Hotmail account, what 2 offers did you do since you just said you have 2 points now?

And for the record, you wouldn't go to jail for this...lol you would simply get banned..that's all. Unless you stole someone's credit card...:whistle2:s

[quote name='wild21crazy']Well I just ordered my first game the gh2 bundle and its processing and should ship in a week. Is it possilbe that I could throw my referral link in and possilby get it put on the first page?[/QUOTE]

We currently have 10 links in the OP, which is clearly enough. When someone announces they got their 2 referrals, I'll take their link out and add another. So keep yourself up to date with this thread

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Well my estimated time for delivery is today......ups truck just drove by and I got no GH2 =([/quote]

OUCH. Im expecting prizes from alot of sites, and today a fedex truck stops by my house and drops off the package to my door step. I get out, open the door, and its my neighbors package. BASTARD!

Some of you need patience!! LOL
We just started this thread YESTERDAY!

You will get your greens eventually. Some of us have gotten them already. I got 2, and I think a few others have gotten at least one!

Sadly some people are signing up just bot completing any offers, OR are they posting in this thread with their e-mail so we know who signed up...

[quote name='lilboo']Some of you need patience!! LOL
We just started this thread YESTERDAY!

You will get your greens eventually. Some of us have gotten them already. I got 2, and I think a few others have gotten at least one!

Sadly some people are signing up just bot completing any offers, OR are they posting in this thread with their e-mail so we know who signed up...[/quote]

Its easy to say when you have recieved multiple games from them and can't decide what to get next because all thats left for you to pickis so trashy that you choose fantastic four... ;)

i wonder why people are getting their DDR and I haven't yet :whistle2:(

Did it come via UPS or FedEx..or even with the mail for some of you?

I knew I should have went for DDR!!! seeing other people get it is getting me jealous! I had to go and get The Bigs!! I want to dance!

[quote name='homeland']I knew I should have went for DDR!!! seeing other people get it is getting me jealous! I had to go and get The Bigs!! I want to dance![/QUOTE]

I was tempted to go with The Bigs, but seeing as how i have MLB2k7 and have no idea if the The Bigs will be good or not i went with DDR bundle then The Darkness and next will be Overlord.

I found out that the reason i never got credit for my missing credit is that i didnt submit full headers right, so hopefully ill get that credit soon.

Also careful with the OP lilboo, thats pretty close to a guide and could get you banned from the site if they find it or someone reports it(a similar thread was made for gaming lagoon and soon after taken down for that reason)

and last but not least, get on AIM >O

Damn it is an intense workout. I am a huge guy. I should be playing football. Supposedly this game is really good excercise. I could stand to lose about ten pounds so this would be really good.

[quote name='Weedy649']I was tempted to go with The Bigs, but seeing as how i have MLB2k7 and have no idea if the The Bigs will be good or not i went with DDR bundle then The Darkness and next will be Overlord.

I found out that the reason i never got credit for my missing credit is that i didnt submit full headers right, so hopefully ill get that credit soon.

Also careful with the OP lilboo, thats pretty close to a guide and could get you banned from the site if they find it or someone reports it(a similar thread was made for gaming lagoon and soon after taken down for that reason)

and last but not least, get on AIM >O[/quote]

Yeah i didnt realize you werent allowed a guide. Take any of that stuff off and put PM for details or something.

[quote name='lilboo']Send in a support ticket, I had that problem too and they fixed it for me ASAP. They got back to me the same day too :) Just be warned, sometimes it'll take a day for them to get back to you, so don't get mad & impatient.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I sent in a support ticket, and hopefully it'll get taken care of.

edit: im not trying to be a jerk about it, just dont want to see lilboo banned. guides are against ToS regardless of why they want them or dont want them.

OP updated. I'm confused.. I didn't think this was really a guide..so I took away the what offers to do..and the warning about the use of visa giftcards...

Anything else I need to edit..?

Honeslly i dont understand why people cant do 2 offers on their own. its so easy.

I did get crackdown via refferals from another site though^.^

Im desperately trying to get GH2 before the 1st so i can trade in at gamecrazy for $60! Nintendo ds here i come!

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Honeslly i dont understand why people cant do 2 offers on their own. its so easy.

I did get crackdown via refferals from another site though^.^

Im desperately trying to get GH2 before the 1st so i can trade in at gamecrazy for $60! Nintendo ds here i come![/quote]
Its because those who wait end up winning.

Think of it this way, if there are only 4 offers we can do on that site, then those who get referrals can get 4 games, while you can only get 2.

^^^^^

But there are WAY more than 4 offers. Im on my 4th game going on my 5th with no sign of running out of offers to do. And refferals can only be done once(correct?)

I canceled stamps.com in a matter of 2 minutes. AMAZING OFFER.

Do you know alot of offers that are free bookerman?

Just canceled GE also, took me a whopping 10 minutes to cancel both. ;)

Seriously, if you are on the fence about this site, you should sign up ASAP and do those two offers. The cancelations were easy as hell.

EDIT: Get rich with google isnt on tehre anymore. Has anyone used the quicken books one? How did that pan out?

I did GE which went through real quick and then the ebay success kit but that one didn't. It had been two days now and I doubt it is going to go through but I have to wait 7 days to submit a ticket. So annoying. I even had the success kit lady call me yesterday to confirm everything and get my CC information for the shipping. *sigh*

[quote name='help1']I canceled stamps.com in a matter of 2 minutes. AMAZING OFFER.

Do you know alot of offers that are free bookerman?[/QUOTE]

Stams was pretty much it. There was another one that refunded your $2 or something.

But you gotta be smart with this. Ya cant do 2 $7 offers to get a $23 memory card.

I go for the big stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back