FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheBookerMan']Stams was pretty much it. There was another one that refunded your $2 or something.

But you gotta be smart with this. Ya cant do 2 $7 offers to get a $23 memory card.

I go for the big stuff.[/quote]

What are some other good offers that are the cheapness? I ahve a $25 to spend to hopefully get 2 more GHII's

Thats why im going for referrals.

[quote name='lilboo']Awww, WTF.

Cheshirecat got banned and thus, now need 1 referral again. This sucks, lol[/quote]

Didn't he do a support ticket thing?

[quote name='help1']Didn't he do a support ticket thing?[/QUOTE]

He said he did--did they ban his other account on yours?

Wonder if the banned the hotmail one since it was his second account, and the yahoo one was his first..:whistle2:k

[quote name='lilboo']He said he did--did they ban his other account on yours?

Wonder if the banned the hotmail one since it was his second account, and the yahoo one was his first..:whistle2:k[/quote]

He didnt sign up under me, that was someone else.

Boo... it says my items won't ship until the 27th and 28th of this months.:whistle2:( I guess that's still within 2 weeks though.

Hmm I hope he comes back in the thread and lets us know what happened.
Weather they kept 1 account or banned both.

Oh well, I don't even know what game I even want. I wish they had Halo 3 up for pre-order...

[quote name='Vinny']Boo... it says my items won't ship until the 27th and 28th of this months.:whistle2:( I guess that's still within 2 weeks though.[/QUOTE]

You're going to be surprised when it's like the 24th and you get a shipping notice :)

Ok I can't guarantee that, but personally for me they have always shipped a few days prior to the estimate shipping date.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Yeah they ship alot earlier ususally. They just say that so you will be pleasantly surprised!

DDR is really fun. 100 achievment points in about a half hour.[/QUOTE]

::middle finger:: When did you get your shipping notice for it? I got mine on the 14th and it still isn't here yet! Yet, Fantastic fuckin Four came in 1 day after I got the e-mail .. sigh!!

Do they require signature conformation? I'll be on vacation for the next 10 days and it says my GH2 is shipping on the 27th, any ideas? I'll be home the 1st of july, so... yeah i'm hoping it'll be here by then.

[quote name='lilboo']Hmm I hope he comes back in the thread and lets us know what happened.
Weather they kept 1 account or banned both.

Oh well, I don't even know what game I even want. I wish they had Halo 3 up for pre-order...[/QUOTE]
The probably do for both.

hey lilboo, home got banned from mine too, mine was his legit account, hopefully he gets everything fixed, he was ready to get his game.. man that sucks..

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Do they require signature conformation? I'll be on vacation for the next 10 days and it says my GH2 is shipping on the 27th, any ideas? I'll be home the 1st of july, so... yeah i'm hoping it'll be here by then.[/QUOTE]
Dunno how close you live to your neighbors, or how much you trust them, but I'd ask a neighbor to keep an eye out for the mailman and have them sign for your package .. mine does that for me all the time. Otherwise they'll put a slip on your door, and hold it at the local shipping location for you to pick up if you give them a call probably.

[quote name='Foladar']Dunno how close you live to your neighbors, or how much you trust them, but I'd ask a neighbor to keep an eye out for the mailman and have them sign for your package .. mine does that for me all the time. Otherwise they'll put a slip on your door, and hold it at the local shipping location for you to pick up if you give them a call probably.[/quote]
Thanks for the info - My grandma is watching our house over the week, so i'll let her know to watch out for it. Thanks again man. Didn't know if signiature confirmation was required or not.

[quote name='mcdaking84']does the tracking number not show up for anyone else?[/quote]

Mine says N/A too. I have a feelign they dont put anything there becasue tehy like to lie abotu their estimated shipping days so that not only do the testimonials say "GOT HERE FAST OMG!" but then no one can complain if the mail is slow.

[quote name='lilboo']::middle finger:: When did you get your shipping notice for it? I got mine on the 14th and it still isn't here yet! Yet, Fantastic fuckin Four came in 1 day after I got the e-mail .. sigh!![/quote]

Shipping notice on the 15th FTW!!!!!!:booty:

:wall:
Well today has been officially a week. If I don't get it sometime tomorrow, then I send in a support ticket asking "WTF?!"

Was it shipped from Amazon...? UPS? FedEx?

Amazon (just like GHII which coincidentally I returned today).

To rub it in your face even more here are some deals I got today (all from circuit city):

1600 MS points (Free)- I had the $20 GC I got yesterday when they didnt have Hour Of Victory in stock like the promised.

Prey Collectors Edition ($11)- Was $31 before I gave them the employee's only coupon for $20 off!!!

Tomb Raider Legend 360 ($10)- Was $30 I gave them the employee's only coupon for $20 off!!!

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Amazon (just like GHII which coincidentally I returned today).

To rub it in your face even more here are some deals I got today (all from circuit city):

1600 MS points (Free)- I had the $20 GC I got yesterday when they didnt have Hour Of Victory in stock like the promised.

Prey Collectors Edition ($11)- Was $31 before I gave them the employee's only coupon for $20 off!!!

Tomb Raider Legend 360 ($10)- Was $30 I gave them the employee's only coupon for $20 off!!!

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, well.. I got 14,000 microsoft points and 11,000 Wii points so HAAAAAAAAAAA!! :p

But seriously :applause: glad to see you like the game (DDR)! HOPPEEEFULLY mine comes ASAP!! Im going away in LESS then a month to Punta Cana and I need to lose like 15lbs that i had since November to do, LOL

[quote name='lilboo']Yeah, well.. I got 14,000 microsoft points and 11,000 Wii points so HAAAAAAAAAAA!! :p

But seriously :applause: glad to see you like the game (DDR)! HOPPEEEFULLY mine comes ASAP!! Im going away in LESS then a month to Punta Cana and I need to lose like 15lbs that i had since November to do, LOL[/quote]

Ahhh that's right- you are Lilboo- the infamous Gaminglagoon referral hog ;).

DDR really is a serious workout so that is actually a feasible goal. Tomb Raider is actually pretty good- I only bought it because you need it to play the TR Anniversery DLC game thats coming out soon...

EDIT: IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER TODAY!!!

YES YES YES RUMBLE ROSES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipped today from MTV Store. Only $4.75 shipped exactly!!!!!!!

YES YES YES

SCANTILY CLAD MUD WRESTLING!!!!

YES YES YES!!!!

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Ahhh that's right- you are Lilboo- the infamous Gaminglagoon referral hog ;).

DDR really is a serious workout so that is actually a feasible goal. Tomb Raider is actually pretty good- I only bought it because you need it to play the TR Anniversery DLC game thats coming out soon...

EDIT: IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER TODAY!!!

YES YES YES RUMBLE ROSES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipped today from MTV Store. Only $4.75 shipped exactly!!!!!!!

YES YES YES

SCANTILY CLAD MUD WRESTLING!!!!

YES YES YES!!!![/QUOTE]

What was the Rumble Roses deal..? I got mine from PR for 20 points. It's a good game..just..long..and kinda meh..and takes FOR EVER for the achievements!

[quote name='lilboo']What was the Rumble Roses deal..? I got mine from PR for 20 points. It's a good game..just..long..and kinda meh..and takes FOR EVER for the achievements![/quote]

Damn I was hoping they would be easy...
I got it during the MTV stores madness sale/pricing error/who knows that happened about 2 days ago where they gave $10 off ANY purchase and free shipping. I am the only person on here that I know that actually had their item ship and not get cancelled. Just my luck that the achievements are difficult!:roll:

BUT WAIT! THIS IS THE YOURFREE360GAMES THREAD.

So how about those referrals? I wish they were green but alas nothing yet...

Zmonkay and others planning on getting two GH2 bundles for 2 guitars, i suggest you hold off. Dont forget GH3 comes out this fall with a wireless guitar so you may as well get another game and then get your second guitar then.

[quote name='Weedy649']Zmonkay and others planning on getting two GH2 bundles for 2 guitars, i suggest you hold off. Dont forget GH3 comes out this fall with a wireless guitar so you may as well get another game and then get your second guitar then.[/QUOTE]

i didnt want to buy a 2nd guitar for that exact reason, but with this now i can still play co-op until then. if anything when gh3 and rockband come out i can give the extra guitars to a friend or just keep as backups.

2nd offer went though, just ordered gh2.

[quote name='Weedy649']Zmonkay and others planning on getting two GH2 bundles for 2 guitars, i suggest you hold off. Dont forget GH3 comes out this fall with a wireless guitar so you may as well get another game and then get your second guitar then.[/quote]

This is why I held off on the 2nd guitar as well...well, actually for Rock Band. I can't wait to get my hands on that beautiful Stratocaster. It's identical to the Strat I have up on a pedestal in my office. All Eric Clapton "Blackie" style.

[quote name='buttasuperb']signed up, marvillainous at gmail

ge already went through, how long does stamps take?[/QUOTE]

You got me!
Thanks man! PLEASE DON'T GET BANNED NOW LOL

Any other CAGS get referrals yet?! There has to be SOME!

[quote name='lilboo']You got me!

Any other CAGS get referrals yet?! There has to be SOME![/quote]

Nope. :cry:

I thought posting some pics would spur some people to join, but nope, not yet.

Hmmm.... I need a second offer. I did the stamps.com one a few days ago but got sidetracked. Any recommendations for something quick and easy?

[quote name='javeryh']Hmmm.... I need a second offer. I did the stamps.com one a few days ago but got sidetracked. Any recommendations for something quick and easy?[/QUOTE]

Sleep Rite, it's like $5 and you can cancel online via chat. That credited instantly for me, BTW.
GE Critics Choice is $2.50 for 30 day trial. If you cancel within your 30 days, you get your $2.50 back so = FREE. Worked instantly for me, too
Ultima WeightPatch was like $6? Easy, it credited me within 10 minutes and calling to cancel was VERY easy.

Any other CAGS get referrals yet?! There has to be SOME![/quote]

nope still zero refferals

Any other CAGS get referrals yet?! There has to be SOME![/quote]No referrals yet :cry:

[quote name='lilboo']Sleep Rite, it's like $5 and you can cancel online via chat. That credited instantly for me, BTW.
GE Critics Choice is $2.50 for 30 day trial. If you cancel within your 30 days, you get your $2.50 back so = FREE. Worked instantly for me, too
Ultima WeightPatch was like $6? Easy, it credited me within 10 minutes and calling to cancel was VERY easy.[/quote]

What stuff does sleeprite and ultimate weight patch send your house?

Any other CAGS get referrals yet?! There has to be SOME![/QUOTE]

I think I can manage to not get banned.

So what do I do now to get a 2nd game? Something about resetting the account?

[quote name='buttasuperb']I think I can manage to not get banned.

So what do I do now to get a 2nd game? Something about resetting the account?[/QUOTE]

If you ordered a game, on your progess page where the game and "complete 2 offers" is..you should see a link under it. It says.. I believe..reset my account! Or "Try for another game?"

You can just do 2 more offers, and get another game!
(We recommend you do that, then for your THIRD game complete 1 offer and try and do the referral method)

You might want to atleast edit out their @ parts, I know I wouldn't want my email on here if it was me signing up for someone else .. they should know who they are by the first part of their email at worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back