FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I never got credit for stamps.com, and I ordered it on May 24th. The time is coming up when I have to cancel it (this afternoon).

Do I still get credit for that even if it's canceled?

And if I don't, fuck this site.

[quote name='Flyersfan']So I never got credit for stamps.com, and I ordered it on May 24th. The time is coming up when I have to cancel it (this afternoon).

Do I still get credit for that even if it's canceled?

And if I don't, fuck this site.[/QUOTE]

Did you request manual credit? Do that FIRST before you cancel!

OK guys, I found a link for YourFree360games.com (on an eBay auction, of all places). I came here searching for any threads for additional information about their service and found this one.

Count me among those who hate Gaming Lagoon. That place is a total ripoff. I did at least 4 or 5 credit card offers on that site and was not credited for any of them. Gaming Lagoon SUCKS! (Sigh) OK, now I have that out of my system... So I haven't had a lot of really positive experiences so far in the "free offer" department.

Anyway, all I'm really trying to determine is what's the best possible way for me to get a copy of Forza 2 Motorsports. Whether it's YourFree360games.com or My Fave Freebies or Prize Rebel. I haven't signed up for any of these three yet, and I would be happy to work with other members here so they can get some credit, if you can help me achieve my stated goal.

I also don't mind signing up for credit card offers, if all I have to do is cancel them later. I don't even mind doing things like Blockbuster Online for $9.99 -- if it means I can snag a $60 game for 10 bucks. So with that in mind, I solicit from you guys the best, easiest plan to get me that copy of Forza 2.

Fire away!

[quote name='Foladar']You might want to atleast edit out their @ parts, I know I wouldn't want my email on here if it was me signing up for someone else .. they should know who they are by the first part of their email at worse.[/quote]

You're right. Deleted the "@ parts."

I sent them all emails.

[quote name='lilboo']Did you request manual credit? Do that FIRST before you cancel![/quote]

Yep, did it a week after I could, May 30th.

Nothing yet.

So if I did request manual credit I still will get it eventually? Even if I do cancel today?

[quote name='Hostile 17']OK guys, I found a link for YourFree360games.com (on an eBay auction, of all places). I came here searching for any threads for additional information about their service and found this one.

Count me among those who hate Gaming Lagoon. That place is a total ripoff. I did at least 4 or 5 credit card offers on that site and was not credited for any of them. Gaming Lagoon SUCKS! (Sigh) OK, now I have that out of my system... So I haven't had a lot of really positive experiences so far in the "free offer" department.

Anyway, all I'm really trying to determine is what's the best possible way for me to get a copy of Forza 2 Motorsports. Whether it's YourFree360games.com or My Fave Freebies or Prize Rebel. I haven't signed up for any of these three yet, and I would be happy to work with other members here so they can get some credit, if you can help me achieve my stated goal.

I also don't mind signing up for credit card offers, if all I have to do is cancel them later. I don't even mind doing things like Blockbuster Online for $9.99 -- if it means I can snag a $60 game for 10 bucks. So with that in mind, I solicit from you guys the best, easiest plan to get me that copy of Forza 2.

Fire away![/QUOTE]

If all you want is Forza..then do this. It's easy and free (or extremely cheap).

[quote name='Flyersfan']Yep, did it a week after I could, May 30th.

Nothing yet.

So if I did request manual credit I still will get it eventually? Even if I do cancel today?[/QUOTE]

Well as long as you requested the credit BEFORE you canceled, you should be fine. It took over a month for my eBay success kit to be manually put in. But I eventually got it!

;) [quote name='Hostile 17']OK guys, I found a link for YourFree360games.com (on an eBay auction, of all places). I came here searching for any threads for additional information about their service and found this one.

Fire away![/quote]

Were not allowed to post guides. Check your inbox.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Just cancelled stamps.com, quick and painless, pretty hard to understand the guy's voice but that is somewhat expected.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I heard when Dhaslim lost Street Fighter, he went and got a job as a customer service rep at Stamps.com :roll:

Apparently the @test.com guy doesnt even exist:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

[email protected]

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
TEMP_FAILURE: Could not initiate SMTP conversation with any hosts:
[test.com (1): Connection timed out]

----- Message header follows -----

I signed up under someone but I have no idea who it was... I don't remember their #. Already did 4 offers in 2 days. Have GH2 Bundle and 4000 MS Points coming. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

spyderman.john?

You signed up under me!!!

This is crazy my 5th referral but still no freaking green!

I'm starting to wonder if it is just not showing the check next to their names. How could none of them have done anything?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']spyderman.john?

I'm starting to wonder if it is just not showing the check next to their names. How could none of them have done anything?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: this is too funny! You're getting everyone to sign up under you, BUT no one is doing offers! And everyone else can't even get anyone to sign up.

So how did I luck out?? :whistle2:s

I'm tellin ya, if they don't respond here anytime soon..send their ass' an email. For all we know, these people COULD have done an offer, but it was never credited and they said "Well fuck this site!" and moved on..ya know?

[quote name='Mutalator']magic182a... yess that's an a :p... long story[/QUOTE]

There we go, did anyone get a Magic182a signed up under them?! If so, you should have a green!

Who got "moreno.alex" to sign up for them?

I really want this OP updated..lol
I've been gettin links from a few people who've signed up and wnat their link up. I just can't imagine all these people have signed up..and no one else got their referrals yet..:whistle2:s

i got these two tyachnin and xnorcalballax under me, but they did not complete a offer and other one banned.. really want my first game people, people post here if u signed up..,,

[quote name='lilboo']Who got "moreno.alex" to sign up for them?
[/quote]
i got him!! and he went green! now i just need ONE MORE!!!

btw who is moreno.alex anyway?

[quote name='nikelecious91']i got him!! and he went green! now i just need ONE MORE!!!

btw who is moreno.alex anyway?[/QUOTE]

See! This is much more fun then a conga!! lol
Anyway his CAG name is s4alex
(I found out because he had PM'd me with his link, and e-mail addy)

[quote name='lilboo']See! This is much more fun then a conga!! lol
Anyway his CAG name is s4alex
(I found out because he had PM'd me with his link, and e-mail addy)[/quote]

and pretty much easier too.

thanks s4alex!

Hey im thinking about possibly getting another game through this site. Ive done stamps (didnt credit) Rich with google and GE. What are some others I should do that arent high priced and credit quick?

Essential Living Weight Loss and Sleep Rite both credit within like 30 mins for me at least. You can cancel them both online, I think they are 5.95 each.

So what happens when you request Fantastic Four and you get it on Tuesday and Friday comes, and you get another copy?....:whistle2:\"

[quote name='lilboo']So what happens when you request Fantastic Four and you get it on Tuesday and Friday comes, and you get another copy?....:whistle2:\"[/quote]
You mail me that other copy and have a new bestest friend :O

[quote name='lilboo']So what happens when you request Fantastic Four and you get it on Tuesday and Friday comes, and you get another copy?....:whistle2:\"[/quote]

or you mail it to me because I pay you $5 paypal!!!
what can I say this is cheapassgamer...;)

Well it didn't come to ME, but my friend who I referred to do this and get me 2 games (Fantastic Four & Shadowrun)..called me and told me another copy of FF rolled up at his house today! lol

So I told him as a thank you he should bring it Walmart.. :whistle2:\"
But I dunno. Will Amazon take it back? (it's still sealed)

EDIT: LOL HIM. Well now it's at my house. I can't believe they sent him 2. I new something was fishy when they sent him the confirmation of shipment on Monday (the 18th) and he got it the very next day. The one he (we) just got has a shipping date of the 20th! So they shipped one out the 18th, and 20th. But only ONE e-mail was sent.

I wish it was a better game, this way I can probably do something with it. Will Amazon give ME credit even though it has his shipping address on it--AND is already a gift receipt?

I did the quickbooks quick start offer and it credited in about an hour. It only cost 4.95 so if anyone is looking for a cheap offer to get another game i would recommend hitting that one up

[quote name='lilboo']Well it didn't come to ME, but my friend who I referred to do this and get me 2 games (Fantastic Four & Shadowrun)..called me and told me another copy of FF rolled up at his house today! lol

So I told him as a thank you he should bring it Walmart.. :whistle2:\"
But I dunno. Will Amazon take it back? (it's still sealed)

EDIT: LOL HIM. Well now it's at my house. I can't believe they sent him 2. I new something was fishy when they sent him the confirmation of shipment on Monday (the 18th) and he got it the very next day. The one he (we) just got has a shipping date of the 20th! So they shipped one out the 18th, and 20th. But only ONE e-mail was sent.

I wish it was a better game, this way I can probably do something with it. Will Amazon give ME credit even though it has his shipping address on it--AND is already a gift receipt?[/QUOTE]

How'd your friend get you two games?

Also, if it is a 7-day trial (the ebay success kit), and I signed up on the 18th, is the 7th day (ie, the 25th) the day to call and cancel, or do you need to call on the 24th because they charge you on the last day? (I assume call the 25th, just want to be sure). I still haven't been credited it yet.

Also, my GH2 came today, and finally got credited for Gamefly, so just need one more (or two completed referals)

Okay, I know this doesn't really belong here, but I need help. My GH2 arrived, and for some reason neither tilting nor hitting the back button will activate star power. I remember reading problems with early models, but I would have thought it would be fixed by now. I asked in the GH2 thread (X360) but thought I would ask here as well seeing as so many people here picked up a copy. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. I believe the tilt sensor was "stuck". I lifted it to activate star power, and it wouldn't, so I slapped the back of the guitar real hard a couple times, and now it works fine. Also, people have informed me that the back button does not activate star power (unlike select on PS2), so that was never an issue.

[quote name='lilboo']There we go, did anyone get a Magic182a signed up under them?! If so, you should have a green![/quote]

I got magic182a. That's 1! I need one more and then it is someone else's turn.

Thanks Mutulator

[quote name='Zmonkay']How'd your friend get you two games?

Also, if it is a 7-day trial (the ebay success kit), and I signed up on the 18th, is the 7th day (ie, the 25th) the day to call and cancel, or do you need to call on the 24th because they charge you on the last day? (I assume call the 25th, just want to be sure). I still haven't been credited it yet.

Also, my GH2 came today, and finally got credited for Gamefly, so just need one more (or two completed referals)[/QUOTE]

He signed up, did 4 offers, thus, 2 games. Well in this case 3 games :lol:

All trials, will charge you the day after. 7 day trial means you have 7 days to use the product, and starting the 8th day you are now a paid member. This also goes for 14 days, and 30 days. You'd be charged the 15th and 31st day.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']spyderman.john?

I'm starting to wonder if it is just not showing the check next to their names. How could none of them have done anything?[/quote]
Dude, I signed under you and completed both Stamps.com and GE. They gave credit for GE, but nothing so far for Stamps. Should I message them?

In fact, I also just did Columbia House DVD (although Columbia now takes up to a week before they approve your membership) and would do more if I can continue to get rewards.

Any help is appreciated. Would I count as two greens for you if I complete 4 offers?

[quote name='lilboo']He signed up, did 4 offers, thus, 2 games. Well in this case 3 games :lol:

All trials, will charge you the day after. 7 day trial means you have 7 days to use the product, and starting the 8th day you are now a paid member. This also goes for 14 days, and 30 days. You'd be charged the 15th and 31st day.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean he did the trials, you got the games? Or do you mean that if you refer people and they complete offers, you get credit for there stuff as well? Cuz that is awesome if (doubtfully) true. I prolly just misunderstand.

[quote name='Hostile 17']Dude, I signed under you and completed both Stamps.com and GE. They gave credit for GE, but nothing so far for Stamps. Should I message them?

In fact, I also just did Columbia House DVD (although Columbia now takes up to a week before they approve your membership) and would do more if I can continue to get rewards.

Any help is appreciated. Would I count as two greens for you if I complete 4 offers?[/quote]

MY FIRST GREEN. THANKS!!!

Nah. IDK if anyone has done columbia house but my cousin uses that service and actually likes it. Just remember to cancel everything before the trials end. You will be able to submit for your game as soon as Columbia House credits. It has taken about 4-5 days for the game to arrive after I've submitted the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back