FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']What offers other than GE, Google, and Stamps should I do? What in your opinion is the best one Lilboo?[/QUOTE]

Are you willing to spend a few extra bucks?

I'm not sure if it's still there, but BodyFitPro I believe was $5 for a 10 day trial of this hoodia..lol It credited in a few minutes (I did this awhile ago, so I'm not sure when if it's still there)

Sleep Rite worked for me within a few minutes too.. it's like $5 or $6 for a a 7 day trial of sleeping pills. Best thing about this, there's an online chat support you can cancel online with :)

Ultima Weight Loss Patch also worked for me within an hour..and costed me about $7.

Of course even if you do pay like $10 overall, it's still not bad considering you'd be getting a $60-$90 game!

Hope that helps!

[quote name='lilboo']Are you willing to spend a few extra bucks?

I'm not sure if it's still there, but BodyFitPro I believe was $5 for a 10 day trial of this hoodia..lol It credited in a few minutes (I did this awhile ago, so I'm not sure when if it's still there)

Hope that helps![/quote]

Think I'm going for that because it is a ten day trial rather than a 7 day. Anyone have problems with this one?

[quote name='lilboo']Are you willing to spend a few extra bucks?

Sleep Rite worked for me within a few minutes too.. it's like $5 or $6 for a a 7 day trial of sleeping pills. Best thing about this, there's an online chat support you can cancel online with :)

Ultima Weight Loss Patch also worked for me within an hour..and costed me about $7.

Of course even if you do pay like $10 overall, it's still not bad considering you'd be getting a $60-$90 game!

Hope that helps![/quote]

how much crap do they send you, I dont need sleeping pills or weightloss pills comign to my door under my name freaking my parents out.

yo lilboo u can take my link off i am done, my link is the messed up one on the first page, thanks guys for helping me....

also GE CRITICS CHOICE IS THE BEST OFFER RIGHT? LIKE NO PROBLEM AND STUFF.. JUST WANTED TO KNOW..

just wanted to give an update on the amazon return thing:

i'm on my third guitar hero and all three have come from amazon (not sure if it's geographic or random, but i'm in lansing, michigan). i kept the first two and printed out a return slip for the third this morning. i chose "this product is not compatible with my system" as the return reason and amazon's covering the return postage. i'll update again when they email me my credit.

[quote name='wertt']just wanted to give an update on the amazon return thing:

i'm on my third guitar hero and all three have come from amazon (not sure if it's geographic or random, but i'm in lansing, michigan). i kept the first two and printed out a return slip for the third this morning. i chose "this product is not compatible with my system" as the return reason and amazon's covering the return postage. i'll update again when they email me my credit.[/quote]

im thinking about doing that but dunno yet...one is that i might not recieve the item from amazon which is the only way to return it...i REALLY want to get that DS...

when you printed that return slip, is it just a general return slip thing or was it specific for GH2?

BTW has anyone in Pennsylvania (specifically around philly) recieved their item from amazon? i've only gotten my GH2 from red octane.

[quote name='CursedKakashi']please sign up through me at this link
[/quote]

please remove your link..this is a conga thread. pm lilboo with your link and he'll help you out.

LOL at the fact that I finally stopped begging for refferals and I just randomly had someone sign up under me and go green in less than 2 hours. Thanks santakauz whoever you may be : )

One more and I'll have enough refferals for another game (my forth!) Time to beg a friend...

[quote name='lilboo']Alright, just placed an order for The Bigs. I probably won't use this site for at least another month or 2. I'm going to wait it out, let them add more games..but more importantly more offers.

So how is THIS going? Anyone claim referrals yet?![/quote]

I've got one (previously reported) and I still need a second.

[quote name='nikelecious91']when you printed that return slip, is it just a general return slip thing or was it specific for GH2?[/quote]

you enter the order number on the packing slip and it pulls up the items on the order. then you choose your return reason and it comes up with a page to print out (one sheet for inside the box, one is a usps shipping label).

JACKPOT!

Does anyone know if i can ship back to amazon with the box they shipped to me?

68b9p1l.jpg

You know im def doing my thing on the free gift networks. In such a short time ive earned alot (imo), It'd be about twice more stuff if i hadn't been banned from prize rebel (right now im trying to get unbanned)

[quote name='TheBookerMan']You know im def doing my thing on the free gift networks. In such a short time ive earned alot (imo), It'd be about twice more stuff if i hadn't been banned from prize rebel (right now im trying to get unbanned)[/quote]

Why were you banned?

[quote name='TheBookerMan']That Zoeta offer was MEGA easy to cancle. They didn't try to hardsell me or anything either[/quote]

How much does it cost?

[quote name='TheBookerMan']JACKPOT!

Does anyone know if i can ship back to amazon with the box they shipped to me?

[/quote]

that's what i did.

Grr, been waiting on Grant Mentor credit from a manual request over a week now, does contacting the site speed it up? I want my Overlord >_>

Overlord and The Darkness still say pre-order waiting for item, does that mean that they wont actually ship until when they seem to tend to ship(on sundays)?

I would think they would just order it from amazon and amazon would ship soon as they get shipments. If that were the case than it would be nice because it would be arriving soon.

If thats not the case(and i dont think it is since they tend to send the shipped email), thats kinda lame. I dont want to wait until the sunday AFTER my game came out for it to be shipped. It will happen with each new release if that is the case as well, since they come out on tuesday normally and so you would have to wait until sunday for it to ship.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Why were you banned?[/QUOTE]

I had my points taken for putting in supposive false information and came on here and complained about it.

Okay weird thing, I had one green check mark next to my name and then I signed up for the Overnight Genuis trial. So when I went on there this morning, they had confirmed my Overnight Genuis trial, but now I have ZERO check marks.

:wtf:

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Okay weird thing, I had one green check mark next to my name and then I signed up for the Overnight Genuis trial. So when I went on there this morning, they had confirmed my Overnight Genuis trial, but now I have ZERO check marks.

:wtf:[/quote]

the SAME EXACT thing just happened to me....maybe its just a glitch...im not gonna worry too much about it

can anyone answer my question:

Can you make a refferal account twice? or can you only do it once and have to switch to credit account?

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232255
please help me get guitar hero 2

I just got my games! Woot!:) They shipped from Amazon with UPS but I still wonder why I never got a tracking number. Oh well, they're here and that's all I care about.

Are there any new offers that are easy to do? I already did 4 of them: Stamps, Computer Professor, GE Critics, and some Essentail Living Sleeping Pills.

The Essential Living one was pretty easy. I received some pills, emailed them saying it didn't work well and they canceled my trail.

I'm going to cancel Computer Professor today. Not sure how that'll go.

The other two are 30 day trails so I'll cancel them later. Stamps.com will be easy to find an excuse for but I'm not sure what to say for GE Critics.:whistle2:k

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Does anyone know if i can use the refferal method twice???

or can i only use it once, and have to switch to getting 2 offers to credit?[/quote]

it says your only allowed to do one but people like lilboo got it once and is trying to get it another time...i think his account is going through review.

BTW anyone in pennsylvania or near the philly area, where did you get your GH2 from? Amazon, Red Octane? Circuit City?

[quote name='georox']Grr, been waiting on Grant Mentor credit from a manual request over a week now, does contacting the site speed it up? I want my Overlord >_>[/quote]

geo...I filed my Grant Mentor missing credit on 5/30, and still haven't heard anything. I'm not really surprised though, because as I've said before, Grant Mentor sent me NOTHING as far as confirmation, so I didn't have any headers to put down.

What I did yesterday, however, was took a screen cap of my CC statement (blacking out all irrelevant/private info of course), and sent it within a support ticket. I'm hoping that Trainn can gather enough evidence from that to give me my rightfullly earned credit.

I got my $49.95 back from grant search provider today. If anyone is considering doing this offer, make SURE you get a confirmation number. I would also suggest calling to cancel (I canceled by email).

Well here's some ironic news. My 2 GHIIs that were held up by the whole W9 form crap got here today (as did my beautiful copy of Forza 2). All came from Amazon. So, after receiving 3 GHII's from Red Octane and 2 from Circuit City, I now have 2 from Amazon.

This leads me to believe it's either easier/cheaper for Trainn to order from Amazon, or Red Octane and CC are currently out of GHIIs. Now to decide if I should try the return thing others have done and put this $180 toward the Rock Band bundle! $200 FTW.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING AMAZON RETURNS
Many people who have received Guitar Hero II bundles from Amazon (which are sent as a gift purchase) have pondered the idea of returning them. In this case Amazon will email you a gift certificate which you may use for other items on the site (some restrictions apply). However, Amazon is likely to deduct a $20 return shipping fee due to the following policy.

THE POLICY
"Please note that return mailing labels obtained from our online Returns Center are valid for domestic returns only. In addition, if you use a mailing label provided by our Returns Center and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund."

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??
It means that yeah, Amazon doesn't have a problem paying the return shipping...until they discover that the return is through NO fault of their own, and deduct it from your refund. And considering the HUGE ASS boxes that they ship GHII in, that's going to take a nice little chunk out. How much you ask? Well, let's examine that.

BEND OVER AND SAY "AH"
The dimensions of the box Amazon uses are as follows: L=41" W=12" H=16". The shipping label states that it weighs 8 pounds. My package shipped from KY (zipcode 41048 to be exact...not sure if all Amazon packages ship from there), which is roughly 500 miles from me. The return label Amazon prints for you is parcel post. A quick run through USPS's shipping calculator reveals that this package would cost $20.31 (Priority is actually cheaper at $17.40...but as I said, the label that prints is parcel post).

THE BOTTOM LINE
Returning your GHII bundle to Amazon may look like a good deal at first glance, but after this deduction for return shipping, you're only getting about $70 back. JustBlaze has pointed out that you can request that yourfree360games.com send you $60 as opposed to a game, which they will gladly do. It's basically up to you to decide if the extra $10 is worth your time, effort, and gas to wait for GHII to be sent to you, send it back, wait for Amazon to process it, and then send you your gift certificate. It just seems like more trouble than it's worth to me.

Well I can't decide what you find is right/wrong and what makes you happy/mad..but to me, I think that's pretty fair. This is more of an extreme circumstance since it's GH2. It's a big box, and sorta heavy. So of course it'll be much for them to ship. So no, personally I don't think this is all that bad.. ESPECIALLY since you (we) would be gaining $70. It's not like you (we) PAID the $90, and only getting $70 back.. that would be a bitch. But $70 isn't bad for not doing much. It's still more then a $60 game.

If I was going to return a GH2, I would of just brought them back to CircuitCity. Mine came from there, so it would be a lot easier to have done that. If you still have those reciepts and you want to return the 2 GH2s, then I'd say try your local CC.

If you JUST want Amazon credit, and this is why you're pissed..then.. well.. ::shrugs:: But IMO, I don't think this is such a bad thing...

[quote name='lilboo']Well I can't decide what you find is right/wrong and what makes you happy/mad..but to me, I think that's pretty fair. This is more of an extreme circumstance since it's GH2. It's a big box, and sorta heavy. So of course it'll be much for them to ship. So no, personally I don't think this is all that bad.. ESPECIALLY since you (we) would be gaining $70. It's not like you (we) PAID the $90, and only getting $70 back.. that would be a bitch. But $70 isn't bad for not doing much. It's still more then a $60 game.

If I was going to return a GH2, I would of just brought them back to CircuitCity. Mine came from there, so it would be a lot easier to have done that. If you still have those reciepts and you want to return the 2 GH2s, then I'd say try your local CC.

If you JUST want Amazon credit, and this is why you're pissed..then.. well.. ::shrugs:: But IMO, I don't think this is such a bad thing...[/quote]

He brings up a good point in that the extra 10 dollars are not worth the hassle of the hugeass box for some people.

[quote name='help1']He brings up a good point in that the extra 10 dollars are not worth the hassle of the hugeass box for some people.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? It ships in a hugeass box..? I'm not following what exactly you mean (sorry its early and I'm not all here lol)

[quote name='help1']He brings up a good point in that the extra 10 dollars are not worth the hassle of the hugeass box for some people.[/QUOTE]

the point is a good one, but going off on the "dumb shits" could have been handled better.

I mean, yes its a hassle and yes you have to fill out a W2 form sooner but no need to go off on people.

I dont know fraggedy at all but if hes just some underage kid giving advice with no evidence what does that make a grown man listening to him?

also, amazon asks you the reason for your return when you go through the process. if you select "i ordered the wrong item" or "i don't want it any more" it tells you that you have to pay the return postage (along with the original postage, in fact). if you select "the item is not compatible with my system" or something similar, amazon considers it to be their fault and pays the postage for you. i'll verify all of this when i get my credit, but i'm quite certain it won't be a problem.

in other (great) news, i woke up this morning and had finally been credited for the ebay success kit and stamps.com. another copy of guitar hero, here i come!

Lilboo - I've been able to make easily over $70 for my extra GHIIs, but if you're willing to reach around your elbow to scratch your ass, more power to you. Also, I'm not mad about CC or Amazon or any of that. I just don't like people who talk out their ass, telling people they can do something, and then some poor kid believes them, tries it, and gets screwed out of $20. That's not right.

Weedy - I don't remember if you were one of the people backing fraggedbylaggers claims that this scheme was cake or not, but that's who the "dumb shits" comment was directed at. I don't think it's harsh. Anyone making claims, assuring people they can do something, who turns out to be wrong...is a dumb shit. Sorry. I agree about the grown man listening to some underage kid. That's precisely why I read the fine print myself. As I told Lilboo...I just don't want some innocent kid getting screwed out of $20 because they trusted him.

wertt - I know Amazon asks the reason for your return. I even got as far as printing my return label (I chose "not compatible with system" as well), before I read the explicit details. It clearly states, however, that even WITH a paid return label, if the return is not the result of Amazon's error (basically if they didn't put the wrong thing in the box or it's damaged), they'll deduct the shipping cost from your refund. You ordering an incompatible item is not their fault, and I will be amazed if your shipping is not deducted. I think you'd have a better chance beating the hell out of the box, claiming it's damaged, and selecting that as your reason. Keep us updated on how it goes.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']you can return anything a walmart about 3 times without a receipt.....they ask for your ID to keep track of this....[/quote]

LOL...not touching this one.

Hmm. So Fragged was saying he was able to return to Amazon w/o any problem? Is that what the problem is/why you're mad about? I'm just not getting what the real issue is, sorry ;(

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']If it is from amazon then yes. I did it with GHII when I realized I would rather have $90 store credit than a second guitar :D[/quote]

Well, back around page 10-11, when this idea was first brought up, people were asking for confirmation that it would work (as any reasonable person should), and fragged started with this comment. Lilboo, just read through pages 11-12, and see where things started taking off. You even started giving people "confirmation" that they could get $90 back by returning their GHIIs. Help1 made some comments, but all he really confirmed is that you COULD do it...which is true I guess.

I was really the only reluctant voice. Everybody else was jumping on the gravy train. I just want everyone to be correctly informed. I'm sorry if anybody got their feelings hurt, but people shouldn't say things if they don't know for certain it's accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back