FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys: any1 having problems with the GE Critics offer? it says page cannot be found.

WHAT IS THE NEXT BEST OFFER? I know about the Rising Star, and Increase My Margin.

[quote name='connigit']So, I'm ready to swtich my account over to referrals (running out of things to do) but I'm still waiting on 2 things to go green. (I put in support tickets over a week ago) Does anyone know if I'll lose them if I switch my account and they finally go through? (I tried emailing support but he's probably getting swamped with emails)[/QUOTE]

No worries there. I had 2 go green, ordered, and switched to referalls. A pending green came through while in referalls (you need to do one offer along with 2 referals) so no worries there. They'll come in as greens regardless of what "mode" you are in.

[quote name='shnizzle66']How are you going to open a support ticket without a confirmation email?[/quote]

you make one up with all your info...... trainn doesnt know the difference

Anyone know about how often they add new games to the list? I have a order greenlighted & ready to be placed, but I was waiting for them to add Blue Dragon to the list.

[quote name='argyle']Anyone know about how often they add new games to the list? I have a order greenlighted & ready to be placed, but I was waiting for them to add Blue Dragon to the list.[/QUOTE]

Beginning of each month, from what I've seen.

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']I have the same IMM problem I have the confirmation page printed out.... would they accept a straight scan?[/quote]

i scanned my ebay success kit stuff i got in the mail and they accepted and gave me credit for it

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']When do I have to cancel IMM? I dont remember seeing how long the trial lasts...do they send anything to your house?[/quote]

It is a 14-day trial, and I don't think they send anything.

[quote name='Zmonkay']No worries there. I had 2 go green, ordered, and switched to referalls. A pending green came through while in referalls (you need to do one offer along with 2 referals) so no worries there. They'll come in as greens regardless of what "mode" you are in.[/quote]

Thanks man, appreciate the info!

There are some new offers today, though nothing exciting.
There's superfoodsrx, but I couldn't even get to their website...
5 Factor Diet confused me. It says to sign up for a trial, but I only see a place to get some sort of free advice (no trial) or to sign up for a full paid membership. Hmmm.
There's something that has to do with Shaq, and you have to sign up for a full membership.
Unbelievable is okay besides the fact that you have to send something back. If you've still got a Stamps.com trial it could be a good deal.

Looks like some offers disappeared too. I can't find any of the Essential Living stuff anymore.

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']Rig did you have a problem getting credit for IMM?[/quote]

It came right after I signed up. eAuction is the only one I have had trouble getting, and I submitted my request to YourFree360Games.com for that one.

And I have been on hold waiting for a rep for ten minutes now to cancel Zoeta and the Ultima Patch. :cold:

EDIT: Finally got a rep. Was probably the nicest representative I have ever talked to. That made the waiting a little more bearable.

He said that by signing up for two at the same time, an unauthorized charged was placed on the second order (Zoeta) so it never went out. Yet, I was given credit for it on YF360G. He asked if I still wanted it (which I didn't) and so I may end up not getting charged. Wasn't exactly sure if that was correct, but nothing has appeared on my credit card bill yet.

EDIT 2: Just called to cancel ImM and eAuction. Took less than three minutes. Very easy.

[quote name='Manning']Sorry if I asked about Zoeta and Ultima patch, but are they the ones that it is NOT a toll free number?[/quote]

1-920-966-6625.

I just signed up for the "Unbelievable" offer (wrinkle cream).

It's a 30-day trial. You have to send something back to them, and get a RMA number online or over the phone when sending back, so it sounds like a bit more work than usual.

EDIT: Just credited. :cool:

Now, I have completed:

True.com
Stamps.com
Gamefly
Essential Weight Loss
Grant Search Provider
Increase my Margin
eAuction Tutor (submitted a credit request)
Ultima Weight Loss Patch
Zoeta
Unbelievable

[quote name='Rig']I just signed up for the "Unbelievable" offer (wrinkle cream).

It's a 30-day trial. You have to send something back to them, and get a RMA number online or over the phone when sending back, so it sounds like a bit more work than usual.

I'll edit this post as soon as it credits (assuming it does).

Now, I have completed:

True.com
Stamps.com
Gamefly
Essential Weight Loss
Grant Search Provider
Increase my Margin
Ultima Weight Loss Patch
Zoeta
Unbelievable[/QUOTE]

Instant credit for Unbelievable?

For some reason when I tried IMM and another site from the same company there was some kind of "duplicate transaction" and it couldn't be completed.

Whats the next game you aiming for? And congrats to all your success.

[quote name='Manning']Instant credit for Unbelievable?

For some reason when I tried IMM and another site from the same company there was some kind of "duplicate transaction" and it couldn't be completed.

Whats the next game you aiming for? And congrats to all your success.[/quote]

Yep, unbelievable is instant. I just came back from playing some Live, and it had been posted! :D

I think I'll do a few more offers, and maybe just wait it out for some newer games to get added (August or September releases).

My most recent offers were used to buy a second controller. I'll finally have another one when somebody comes over to play! :lol:

[quote name='Rig']I just signed up for the "Unbelievable" offer (wrinkle cream).

EDIT: Just credited. :cool:

Now, I have completed:

True.com
Stamps.com
Gamefly
Essential Weight Loss
Grant Search Provider
Increase my Margin
Ultima Weight Loss Patch
Zoeta
Unbelievable[/quote]

Out of all of them (besides true, stamp and gamefly), which of them was easiest to cancel and nothing to send back?

[quote name='nikelecious91']Out of all of them (besides true, stamp and gamefly), which of them was easiest to cancel and nothing to send back?[/quote]

Of the others that I have done, they were all very simple. None of them I have done (besides Unbelieveable) needed to return merchandise.

And eAuction was the only one that I have had to submit a credit request for. Basically, take your pick of any of the others, as they are all the same process.

Oh, and I should mention that ImM and eAuction do not send confirmation/cancellation emails.

Which game should I get?

I don't want Guitar Hero II.. ;)

So what game should I get? Something actually fun to play.. Heard The Darkness was too short?

[quote name='JustBlaze']Which game should I get?

So what game should I get? Something actually fun to play.. Heard The Darkness was too short?[/quote]
I would wait till next month when they add more games. Madden, Bioshock, Two Worlds.

So what game should I get? Something actually fun to play.. Heard The Darkness was too short?[/QUOTE]

If you don't see anything to get, I'd get the 4000 MS Point card. That's what I might do.

If you are going to get GTA IV, Rock Band, or anything of that nature, it's pretty much neccessary. Or you can just get arcade games.

[quote name='Flyersfan']If you don't see anything to get, I'd get the 4000 MS Point card. That's what I might do.

If you are going to get GTA IV, Rock Band, or anything of that nature, it's pretty much neccessary. Or you can just get arcade games.[/quote]

Eh, wasting an opportunity on points is dumb, IMO, since they can be had for free from various sites, promotions (smarter child anyone?) etc.

So what game should I get? Something actually fun to play.. Heard The Darkness was too short?[/quote]

So which one?

[quote name='JustBlaze']So which one?[/quote]

I just finished The Darkness on a rental and I'm going to buy (well, "buy") the game anyway. I found it to be awesome and totally worth a second play through. It's short, but you're getting it for free. So you can't say it wasn't a good value! It's very fun and tells a great tale.

Since this is the most active Trainn thread, how big of gift card should I get to do enough offers to get 1100 points?

Ive given up on referrals.

Nvm what I just posted.

And I was curious about something....on Visa gift cards it says "A gift For You" where your name would be on a normal card. Is that the cardholder's name for the gift card or...?

[quote name='shnizzle66']Nvm what I just posted.

And I was curious about something....on Visa gift cards it says "A gift For You" where your name would be on a normal card. Is that the cardholder's name for the gift card or...?[/quote]

You can do that or you can go to the site on the card and register the card. Register using your name and then put your name as the name on the forms.

Make sense??

Still no credit for me after filing for manual credit on both Ebay Success Kit and Grant Search Provider. I have been charged $29.95 from one of them, but I had cancelled them before.

Hmm I see that some shaq offer is on there and I heard its free. Is there some sort of gimick or somthing cause I might get back into this site.

???

I've never seen that site before. With all the prepaid Visa cards I've bought, they have a website on them called allaccessgift.com.

Maybe you have a different kind of card...

I think this site is reading my brain... just as I posted its taking forever on the missing credit, I was about to give up and I got an email today saying I had credit. Overlord will finally be mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back