FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='greatest']1-800-nytimes, cancel quick they charged me 14.99 after 2 weeks.. but refunded later..[/quote]

how much is the trial, how long is the trial, and how long does it take to credit?

Did anybody have any problems with cancelling eAuction Tutor? I called the number on the second page of the form, 1-800-497-4988, went to the billing department, and I've been on hold for over 30 minutes. Have they already closed or something? A voice just keeps saying, "Thanks you for continuing to hold, please hold until an agent is available. Thank you." -- or something to the extent of that. Is that the right number?

edit: Nevermind, I hung up and tried again and finally got a rep after a few minutes. Very very easy cancellation, and the guy was American! Hurray for no outsourcing!

[quote name='krUnizZl3']EVERYONE Please Do

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=3959964

do Stamps.com (FREE) - Another easy offer. All you gotta do is sign up and download their software (spyware free) then log in with your account and voila!

I will love you guys so much, all i want is a 360 for me :( pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :)[/quote]

im tried stamps but they denied me like three times already, i only have 15 cents on my card.
any ideas?

can someone let me borrow their visa GC # lol

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Does anyone have the Phone # for Grant Search Provider? I cant find it.

Heres what I got:

Ebay Success Kit 1-866-652-0479
Essential Living Weight Loss 1-866-781-7650
GE Critics Choice 1-800-527-3378
Stamps.com 1-888-434-0055
Ultima Patch 1-920-966-6625
Video Professor 1-800-525-7763
Eauction Tutor 1-800-497-4988[/quote]

Quote for future

[quote name='mbeno13']I created this useful list about 10 pages back so I figured I would post it again for any1 that missed it. Also please if just one more person would be so kind to refer under my link I would appreciate it.

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232322

Stamps.com (free)
GE Critics Choice (2.50 but refunded after cancellation)
eBay Success Kit (2)
Grant Mentor (2)
Grant Search Provider (4)
Increase my Margin (5)
Eaction Tutor (5)
Sleep Rite (6)
Ultima Smile (7)
Blockbuster (10)
Gamefly (10)[/quote]

Thats a good list.

Also, What happens if I order MAss Effect.

do i just call GE to cancel?
stamps isnt working for me i keep getting a " Stamps.com was unable to complete your registration because your payment method failed verification. Please correct your payment information." i have 15 cents on my card grrr, stamps charges 15.94 thought it was FREE? :(

[quote name='Furashu']do i just call GE to cancel?
stamps isnt working for me i keep getting a " Stamps.com was unable to complete your registration because your payment method failed verification. Please correct your payment information." i have 15 cents on my card grrr, stamps charges 15.94 thought it was FREE? :([/quote]

you need $1 on the card to do the trial.

i got credit for the GE offer. but after i completed the ultima patch offer it did not give me credit. the trial lasts only 7 days and i cannot request credit for 7 days.
can somebody please give me some advice? Thanks

u should be able to do it. just tell them it was a seven day trial, they will take mcr.. i did the offer, it credited, but i also got a confirmation email.. so as long as u got the email u r good.

[quote name='krUnizZl3']you need $1 on the card to do the trial.[/quote]

I read this in some other forum. For the stamps.com offer to credit, you have to:

1. Download the software
2. Install the software
3. Log in and print something (like a shipping label)

Then you should receive credit shortly thereafter (hence, trying the trial). I had a friend try it last night and he printed the label, it didn't credit. So he went to bed. Checked this morning and it had credited.

Also, I tried with a GC and stamps.com charged it 15.94 so I think the $1 authorization charge might be over.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']I read this in some other forum. For the stamps.com offer to credit, you have to:

1. Download the software
2. Install the software
3. Log in and print something (like a shipping label)

Then you should receive credit shortly thereafter (hence, trying the trial). I had a friend try it last night and he printed the label, it didn't credit. So he went to bed. Checked this morning and it had credited.

Also, I tried with a GC and stamps.com charged it 15.94 so I think the $1 authorization charge might be over.[/quote]

cool ill try it, wth when i try to install it it asks for the last 4 digiits of my employee id #... whats that?

has anyone done the ultima smile offer and if so how did it go? I am wondering if you have to return something once the 7 day trial is up?

[quote name='Furashu']cool ill try it, wth when i try to install it it asks for the last 4 digiits of my employee id #... whats that?[/quote]

I have no idea what is up with that... I have not seen that before.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']I have no idea what is up with that... I have not seen that before.[/quote]
well forget about stamps, im gonna do the other ones, so they send u all that trial crap? lol my mom will be like wth why do u have weight loss pills( im pretty skinny)

[quote name='Furashu']well forget about stamps, im gonna do the other ones, so they send u all that trial crap? lol my mom will be like wth why do u have weight loss pills( im pretty skinny)[/quote]

If I were you, I wouldn't totally give up on stamps...

How long have you been waiting for it to credit? Are you still under the trial period? I would at the least try and uninstall/reinstall the software.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']If I were you, I wouldn't totally give up on stamps...

How long have you been waiting for it to credit? Are you still under the trial period? I would at the least try and uninstall/reinstall the software.[/quote]

they didnt even accept my CC ( i only have 15 cents on it) they told me to DL It

i just ordered guitar hero 2 and its proccessing. does anybody know if you can do the same offers over again once you reset your account? if not couldnt you just start a new account with a different email address?

[quote name='Brokeback Fetus']i just ordered guitar hero 2 and its proccessing. does anybody know if you can do the same offers over again once you reset your account? if not couldnt you just start a new account with a different email address?[/quote]
i bet u cant, most of the time making 2 accounts is against the rules,i think someone got in trouble for making a fake email and another acc.

[quote name='Brokeback Fetus']i just ordered guitar hero 2 and its proccessing. does anybody know if you can do the same offers over again once you reset your account? if not couldnt you just start a new account with a different email address?[/quote]
No, you can't do that. They don't allow you to repeat offers and they will track your IP and ban you if you just change email addresses.

[quote name='Brokeback Fetus']i was also wondering if anybody knows of a site like this that you can get a ps3 or a wii on, that has been proven the work?

CAG 4 LIFE:cool:[/quote]

These two sites are both operated by the same people who run the free games site.

Here are the links without my referral. Don't wanna force myself on you. :D

http://www.yourps34free.com/

http://www.yournintendowii4free.com/

If you'd like, you can sign up under my referral links.

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3922229

http://www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com/index.php?ref=3926823

Do not do the same offers twice or make a new account with a different e-mail address. This can (and most likely will) get you banned from all TRAINN sites. When you reset your account, try 2 different offers.

Also, if you do sign up for a Wii or a PS3 site, do not do the same offer from there either. It does not work and see above. You have to do different offers that you have not previously done.

Yeah a couple of my referrals went from green to red because two people signed up from the same place...dammit :wall: It's a big NO NO

If anybody hasn't signed up yet and would like to, here is my link:
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232769

[quote name='greatest']home any luck on poorfolk.. only one of you guys are green.. just wanted to know.[/quote]

nah i gave up on that site... to much hassle.

I'm thinking about sending in a support ticket for my missing credit request.

I filed the missing credit request on JUNE 1ST, and have not gotten it yet. 2 MONTHS AGO! It's just sitting there, saying they recieved it.

Will I get banned by sending in a support ticket asking What the fuck is up with my missing credit? It's stopping me from doing any other offer with them, until I get it.

I got a shipment email on my GH II yesterday morning. I called and canceled both of the offers with no problem at all.

On the Hoodia diet pills all the lady asked for was my zip code and name. She said she was having computer problems and then put me on hold. A few minutes later she came back on and said my account was canceled and gave me a confirmation number. Is that normal?

[quote name='RawisJericho']I got a shipment email on my GH II yesterday morning. I called and canceled both of the offers with no problem at all.

On the Hoodia diet pills all the lady asked for was my zip code and name. She said she was having computer problems and then put me on hold. A few minutes later she came back on and said my account was canceled and gave me a confirmation number. Is that normal?[/quote]

Other than the computer problems, that sounds perfectly normal. And even that could be normal, it's just never happened to me.

has anyone ordered a VISA GC from simongiftcard.com
my friend bought one for me( i dont have a CC) and its taking forever to get the email with the code in it, it says on the site receive INSTANTLY, its been 12 hours already..

Ok so I signed up and got 1 offer done with zooba, now I'm trying to do the stamps.com offer but it keeps saying page cannot be displayed in both firefox and ie. Anyone else having the same problem?

I can visit stamps.com directly though so I'm worried I will have to choose another offer or get a referral from someone.

Any help on this?

[quote name='Furashu']has anyone ordered a VISA GC from simongiftcard.com
my friend bought one for me( i dont have a CC) and its taking forever to get the email with the code in it, it says on the site receive INSTANTLY, its been 12 hours already..[/quote]

if u want a simon visa giftcard go to the customer service booth at a simon mall. otherwise i would just go to cvs and buy one from there.

[quote name='Zeaxel']Ok so I signed up and got 1 offer done with zooba, now I'm trying to do the stamps.com offer but it keeps saying page cannot be displayed in both firefox and ie. Anyone else having the same problem?

I can visit stamps.com directly though so I'm worried I will have to choose another offer or get a referral from someone.

Any help on this?[/quote]

if u havent gotten credit (usually stamps is instant) then dont worry about it. just call them up and cancel your account and look for another one.

[quote name='nyj1218']if u want a simon visa giftcard go to the customer service booth at a simon mall. otherwise i would just go to cvs and buy one from there.
[/quote]

but my friend already ordered it, its been like 16 hours already still no email

[quote name='Furashu']but my friend already ordered it, its been like 16 hours already still no email[/quote]

idk then---> ive never ordered a giftcard online

so for the trials do u guys actually receive the stuff?

just did the eAuction Tutor and GE, placed my order oh GH2.
I was wondering do i have to call to cancel for these two, if so how?
do i get anything mailed to me from eAuction Tutor?
and how long should i wait to cancel, i did GE a day ago and eAuction like 2 mins ago.
how long will it take to get here u think, cause im going out of town...
which offers are the cheapest, i only have 20 dollars left.
can i get GH2 more then once?

DAM IT what happens if i did offers before i reset my account!? please help me!

please PM me with answers :(

[quote name='Kanik']I got a 15 buck charge too and it went away exactly 8 days later.[/quote]

did this happen to anyone else, i got charged 15 too and i only have 20 on the card -_-

[quote name='Furashu']did this happen to anyone else, i got charged 15 too and i only have 20 on the card -_-[/quote]

Happened to me as well. Stamps.com customer service told me that the charge should drop off within a few days.

[quote name='Furashu']so for the trials do u guys actually receive the stuff?

just did the eAuction Tutor and GE, placed my order oh GH2.
I was wondering do i have to call to cancel for these two, if so how? Yes. It's easy, just call the numbers on your credit card balance and cancel.
do i get anything mailed to me from eAuction Tutor? Yes. You should receive a large manilla envelope with a folder inside.
and how long should i wait to cancel, i did GE a day ago and eAuction like 2 mins ago. I'd say wait til four days after you signed up.
how long will it take to get here u think, cause im going out of town...They place their orders on Sunday and ship via 2nd day air. So probably next Tuesday or Wednesday
which offers are the cheapest, i only have 20 dollars left. Uh, there's a ton in the $6 range. In fact, most of the good ones are right around $6 or a little less.
can i get GH2 more then once? Yes. I've received four copies of GHII :D

DAM IT what happens if i did offers before i reset my account!? please help me!

please PM me with answers :([/quote]

I'd rather post it than PM in case others need the info as well.

yes stamps got credited,, but dam i only got 4.15 left on the card, any offers that are like 2.95? i tried the amazon but i dont get how to pay they have that check crap.

well they still credit u even if u didnt reset, my stamps just got credited but for some reason my quickbooks didnt go through, i didnt even get a welcome email from them, any ideas for QUICKBOOK?

id like to apologiez for my persistance, i just started yesterday, illprobably make a little noob help or somethin and PM it to the OP. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back