FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ShaJay']yea i guess your right...just being cautious .. if this offer has been out how come poeple dont have like 30 free games from doing this instead they have only 2 or 3[/quote]

I have nine, and will have ten as soon as they update the games for this month. :p

sorry, my offers cleared the 19th, and the ship est was the 26th, I got it yesterday. it shipped on the 28th according to ups.com, I never got a tracking number from the site, other than the notice that it shipped.

VIRGINIA BEACH,
VA, US 10/02/2007 1:53 P.M. DELIVERY
10/02/2007 6:43 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
10/02/2007 6:42 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN LAUREL,
MD, US 10/02/2007 2:16 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN CHANTILLY,
VA, US 10/01/2007 7:30 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
10/01/2007 7:04 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 10/01/2007 5:33 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
10/01/2007 12:27 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN US 09/28/2007 10:49 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 10/03/2007 4:24 P.M. ET

what u mean officers cleared. I did the offers today and i got a e-mail which i posted before this post and they said shipping estimate the 10th of october. So i should recieve it earlier or there not even going to ship it until the 10th just the wording confusing me even though it shouldnt

Just dont worry. Youll get it, thats it. your done. The only thing you need to worry about is cancelling your offers.

I got a ps3 from these people, so chill. Nothing bad will happen.

[quote name='ShaJay']yea but how do i know all these guys dont work for the site? lol[/quote]

The alternative is paying $60-$90 for the games, choose wisely.

Well, I seem to have gotten to the bottom of my mysterious credit card charge. I signed up for Grant Mentor way back in June, canceled in time, but it seems that that is who the charge is from. One company runs that and a couple other Grant sites. I've tried calling the various 800 numbers, but they all lead to voice mails, and you can't talk to an actual person. Emails/leaving voice mails leads to me getting a call from an affiliate that is supposed to help me apply for Grants. After talking with this group, they suggested I just call up my CC company and refuse the charges, so I'm gonna do that tomorrow.

Point: Don't do Grant Mentor (though this could of course be a one time fluke on their part, being friggin unable to contact them is a pain in the ass)

[quote name='ShaJay']yea i guess your right...just being cautious .. if this offer has been out how come poeple dont have like 30 free games from doing this instead they have only 2 or 3[/quote]

Yeah...the NBA 2K8 that Trainn just shipped to me last night is my 13th game. I've been doing these offers since May 1st. It's a beautiful thing that Trainn's doing. Just be thankful.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Well, I seem to have gotten to the bottom of my mysterious credit card charge. I signed up for Grant Mentor way back in June, canceled in time, but it seems that that is who the charge is from. One company runs that and a couple other Grant sites. I've tried calling the various 800 numbers, but they all lead to voice mails, and you can't talk to an actual person. Emails/leaving voice mails leads to me getting a call from an affiliate that is supposed to help me apply for Grants. After talking with this group, they suggested I just call up my CC company and refuse the charges, so I'm gonna do that tomorrow.

Point: Don't do Grant Mentor (though this could of course be a one time fluke on their part, being friggin unable to contact them is a pain in the ass)[/quote]

Yeah man, Grant Mentor is a POS. Most of us never even got the credit when we signed up for their trial. They also don't send confirmation emails, so Trainn wouldn't approve the MCR for it either.

Yes you can. I'm hoping for the Rock Band w/ just the drums. That'll do just fine. Hoping for the Full Rock Band might be too much dreaming.

[quote name='greattastic']Even if they plan on putting up rock band at some point it won't be this month, it comes out in november.[/quote]

Well who knows, they could. They have had Mass Effect and Too Human for a long while now and there arent even out yet.

Sup all... I got charged for EAuction but they never sent me a confirmation e-mail... and they said they couldn't send it again because of it being automated. I have all my acct info and what have you... any chance of it being credited or did they just screw me over?

Can i do like 10 offers and get 5 games sent out on the same address? i trying to figure what people mean by reseting your account?

Sorry for the double posting but ARE you telling me i have to reset my account to get more gifts. I placed a order yesterday for a gift and i did 3 more offers and they are not counting, whats going on??? someone help me please

[quote name='soccrsnipe']Sup all... I got charged for EAuction but they never sent me a confirmation e-mail... and they said they couldn't send it again because of it being automated. I have all my acct info and what have you... any chance of it being credited or did they just screw me over?[/QUOTE]

When you say charged..do you mean charged for the trial OR the entire thing?
How long ago did you do the offer..? If it doesn't show up in a few days (the confirmation OR credit) then you're pretty much fucked. It sucks, but that's the risk we take doing some of these crappy offers.

[quote name='ShaJay']Sorry for the double posting but ARE you telling me i have to reset my account to get more gifts. I placed a order yesterday for a gift and i did 3 more offers and they are not counting, whats going on??? someone help me please[/QUOTE]

If you do the Points method you do 2 offers. When you get both of your check marks, you select a game and submit.
Once you have submitted your prize request, it will ask if you want to reset your account and work on ANOTHER game. Clearly, you would reset the account. You will then have to complete another 2 offers or do 1 offer and refer 2 people, etc

If you did NOT receive credit for an offer AND you received the confirmation e-mail from the offer, hold onto those! 7 days after you do an offer, you can go to "Support" then "My Click History" and you should be able to submit manual credit request. You then provide the headers to the offer confirmation e-mail you received.

There isn't a specific time in how long it takes to receive manual credit. Some have gotten it in a week, some have waited like 3 months.

Thanks for the reply but this is what happen

I did 2 offers then i piked a prize . They sent me the shipping estimate and everything , that went fine. I did not know i had to reset the account so i went ahead and did 3 more offfers. Then i figures out i had to reset so i did but now what about the 3 offers that i did , should i cancel them now or will i still get the credit for them ?

None of the 3 INSTANT offers i did gave me credit no e-mail or nothing. Me being impatient i went ahead and did another from Zooba after i reseting the account and i will see if they credit me but what should i do about the 3 addition offers i did. They were Stamps.com , Simply you and Eauction.

[quote name='ShaJay']yea right , impossible u ordered it tuesday and it was shipped wat 30 seconds later?[/quote]

Have you ever ordered anything from Amazon?

They ship damn fast, especially if you're semi-close to one of their distribution centers.

[quote name='ShaJay']yea right , impossible u ordered it tuesday and it was shipped wat 30 seconds later?[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with you? If your skeptical, don't even bother with this. We have been more then patient in helping you.

They usually ship their games on Tuesday, so..if he ordered it on Tuesday..then it got shipped. They ship with Amazon so of course it's going to be speedy.

Liboo i understand you guys been helping me and i appreciate it greatly. Of course i believe him it was a little sarcasm. Im doing this also i have 4 offers already so i believe this works. Im just surprised he ordered it , then it got shipped and he recieved it two days. You need to chill

[quote name='ShaJay']Liboo i understand you guys been helping me and i appreciate it greatly. Of course i believe him it was a little sarcasm. Im doing this also i have 4 offers already so i believe this works. Im just surprised he ordered it , then it got shipped and he recieved it two days. You need to chill[/quote]

They ship out late on Tuesdays so if he ordered in the middle of the day it would more than likely ship that day. Plenty of people are getting their games on Thursdays after Tuesday shipping. Not sure what else to tell you that hasn't been said by everyone on this thread. If you have 4 offers completed order up a game, it will ship the next Tuesday and you will have it no later than the following Monday, unless you live in antarctica...

[quote name='ShaJay']Liboo i understand you guys been helping me and i appreciate it greatly. Of course i believe him it was a little sarcasm. Im doing this also i have 4 offers already so i believe this works. Im just surprised he ordered it , then it got shipped and he recieved it two days. You need to chill[/quote]

Dude, don't get pissy just because people are calling you on your trolling bullshit. You've been pessimistic right from the start. Everybody's been helping you, even with things that you should know if you'd just read through the offers and show a bit of common sense. If you want me to take a fucking picture, and scan my invoice, just to prove that this isn't some huge CAG-wide conspiracy, I will. If you read my earlier post, you'd have known that this was my 13th game from Trainn, so obviously I know their routine by now.

I've been sitting on my two credits for about 2 weeks, waiting to see the reviews for Live and 2K8 (although I was pretty confident 2K8 would be better...as always). Once the reviews came in, I submitted my order...knowing Trainn would place it later that night. I'm sure Amazon shipped the game out Wednesday morning (from Lexington, KY), and it got to me this morning...Thursday (in NC). It's not that hard to believe. If it makes you feel any better, last week, I didn't get my Halo 3 LE till Friday...but I'm sure 2K8 wasn't in as high of demand.

I don't blame you for being initially skeptical, but when you've got 25+ people proving to you that this is legit...and not only legit, but fairly simple and straightforward, just jump on the Trainn (see what I did there?) or get off the fucking tracks.

I understand that , what im trying to tell you is that when i first got my first two offers i picked a game and then not knowing i had to reset i did 3 more offers. I didnt get any e-mails or nothing. Then i reseted and did two more offers , what do i do about the 3 that i did when i didn reset

[quote name='ShaJay']I understand that , what im trying to tell you is that when i first got my first two offers i picked a game and then not knowing i had to reset i did 3 more offers. I didnt get any e-mails or nothing. Then i reseted and did two more offers , what do i do about the 3 that i did when i didn reset[/QUOTE]

I think you're confusing yourself right now. You're confusing me :dunce:

So you did 2 offers, and then you submitted your request for a game? Is this right?
After that the website should automatically ask you to reset your account to start over for another game.
So you're telling us, you did 2 offers..requested a game..then did THREE more offers??? Reset your account, then did TWO more?!

To be honest--the website is pretty "smart". If you received credit, you will have gotten it regardless of resetting your account. Try to clear us up. Tell us what offer(s) you've done.. because I really have no idea what you did.

[quote name='ShaJay']I understand that , what im trying to tell you is that when i first got my first two offers i picked a game and then not knowing i had to reset i did 3 more offers. I didnt get any e-mails or nothing. Then i reseted and did two more offers , what do i do about the 3 that i did when i didn reset[/quote]

You better be keeping track of those trials, else you are gonna end up with a lot of fees.

[quote name='Rig']You better be keeping track of those trials, else you are gonna end up with a lot of fees.[/QUOTE]

Oh god yes, I don't think this is going to turn out very well.

Honestly, 2 at a time is enough for me to keep up with. once I cancel 1 I'll go and do another so I always have 2 "waiting to cancel" at a time.

[quote name='Rig']You better be keeping track of those trials, else you are gonna end up with a lot of fees.[/quote]

Yea I have a feeling this is going to end badly. Someone is going to start getting charged fees left and right and its going to be all our fault... :drool:

Wow.

Just called and cancelled AutoVantage. Most badgering I have been given when cancelling any of these offers so far. Gotta tell them why you want to cancel, and then, you will be bombarded with four or so new trial offers or continuations.

Be firm and turn down all of them. It was a 5+ minute call!

[quote name='Rig']Wow.

Just called and cancelled AutoVantage. Most badgering I have been given when cancelling any of these offers so far. Gotta tell them why you want to cancel, and then, you will be bombarded with four or so new trial offers or continuations.

Be firm and turn down all of them. It was a 5+ minute call![/quote]

haha same here, I called and was there for a long while with this one lady who insisted I keep the damn thing. Then she would assume like I had accepted something without actually saying yes. Id have to cut her off and say that I wasn't interested and just wanted to cancel it.

[quote name='Rig']Wow.

Great, I have to cancel them sometime this week.

I'll just let them know I don't have an automobile and have no use for their service.

i cursed at a lady on the phone cuz she wanted me to keep the stamps offer. and then she paused for like 6 seconds and said" oh i am sorry. i shall cancel imm-(tear
)"

[quote name='pak231']i cursed at a lady on the phone cuz she wanted me to keep the stamps offer. and then she paused for like 6 seconds and said" oh i am sorry. i shall cancel imm-(tear
)"[/quote]

Watch out for random charges lol

[quote name='Rig']Wow.

When I've gotten that from them before, but since the woman already gave me a confirmation number, I hung up the phone before she could transfer me to another department.

yea i think this is going to end badly as well, yea im really impatient , maybe i should of did two at a time to check, i think i will cancel the ones i didnt get credit for right now

I was able to cancel Zooba over email. I listed my reasons for canceling (lots of life changes, not having extra money to pay for books - both true statements) in the email and politely asked them to cancel my account and refund my signup fee, and a day later got the email confirming it had been canceled. Received the $9.95 refund on my CC today.

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I've read through the thread and couldn't find a definite answer.

I've completed a few offers already using the normal completion->order->reset, but am wondering if the site stores your offer completions beyond two. That is, if I were to have a third offer go green before I could place an order using up the first two greens, then after I placed one order would I still have a spare green?

I've been building up offers in anticipation of this month's new games, but don't want to waste completions.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back