Free 5.99 movie credit for PSN Users

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys just saw this, if you sign up at the link below and use the email linked to your PSN network account to receive PlayStation news updates, you will receive a free 5.99 voucher for use for movies on the PSN store on your ps3. Code will be emailed to your email within 72 hours and code never expires. Hurry limited quantities available. Links below:

http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/emailoffer.html?cmp=HM-EMAILOFFERVIDEOUL

Just copy and paste link I'm posting from cell phone and can't make link clickable.

[quote name='Tsel']So I haven't kept up, is it safe to stack codes? For the record, I would only be putting two on my main account.[/QUOTE]

No reported bans yet (that have been verified)

Why is this thread still up. Heading should say YMMV or they should move this thread. This was NOTTTTTTTTT given to EVERYONE.

[quote name='eagles5769']Has anybody changed their email after PSN went back online with hack and get a code? I changed my email and haven't received a code for either email address.[/QUOTE]

I posted about this before, I too changed my email after that fiasco (actual account dates back a couple of years)... didn't get the email or wallet bump. I think the system might have assumed we're "new" PSN accounts because of the email change, when really we aren't.

I got the code on an account i have had less than 1 month but not on the account i have had for i don't even know how long lol...who knows.

Just got my one/only code today. Going to use it on a video from the PSN. If I get banned for this, then I'm jumping onto XBL with my Xbox 360 that I bascially use just for offline gaming.

I really believe that if Sony actually cared about people stacking codes and spending the money on non-video content then they would have simply added a movie specific credit to the account. (perhaps as a service or something akin to the free game redemption tickets issued after the hack)

The fact that they sent out generic redeemable and stackable codes says to me that they don't even have the infrastructure in place to track abuses let alone actually issue credits in that manner save programming an entirely new system. (once again as was done post-hack)

[quote name='panzerfaust']unicorn episode 4 blew my mind to pieces, spend your $5.99 and watch that in 1080p immediately.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I didn't know the new one was out, spent my 5.99 and going to watch now!

[quote name='newtype06']I signed up days ago and still haven't received it yet. Is it really dead?[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten mine yet either D:

I didn't get 1 of these RANDOM codes. But, for those who 'may' buy a movie, Playstation just tweeted this:

PlayStation PlayStation
This weekend only: X-Men: First Class just 99 cents on Video Unlimited: $$$$$$$/rKONrA What do you think of the new UI?

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I didn't get 1 of these RANDOM codes. But, for those who 'may' buy a movie, Playstation just tweeted this:

PlayStation PlayStation
This weekend only: X-Men: First Class just 99 cents on Video Unlimited: $$$$$$$/rKONrA What do you think of the new UI?[/QUOTE]

except this is a rental not for buying. beisdes i cant download movies since my stupid YLOD ps3 denies me that.

bread's done
Back