Free 5.99 movie credit for PSN Users

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys just saw this, if you sign up at the link below and use the email linked to your PSN network account to receive PlayStation news updates, you will receive a free 5.99 voucher for use for movies on the PSN store on your ps3. Code will be emailed to your email within 72 hours and code never expires. Hurry limited quantities available. Links below:

http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/emailoffer.html?cmp=HM-EMAILOFFERVIDEOUL

Just copy and paste link I'm posting from cell phone and can't make link clickable.

[quote name='lokizz']you all need to remember they said or until supplies run out. i think they ran out which is why so many people arent getting one.[/QUOTE]

If this is the case they need to take the page down so people know the credits aren't being sent out. I was thinking about this the other day wondering if the supplies ran out and they are leaving the page up to get more people to sign up even though no more credits are being sent.

Would be shady if that is what is happening.

[quote name='wtsutton']If this is the case they need to take the page down so people know the credits aren't being sent out. I was thinking about this the other day wondering if the supplies ran out and they are leaving the page up to get more people to sign up even though no more credits are being sent.

Would be shady if that is what is happening.[/QUOTE]

Is the page still up? I get redirected, or else I would sign up with my alt.

[quote name='sayu']Is the page still up? I get redirected, or else I would sign up with my alt.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I guess the page went down. I never received my credit either and I only applied once. Oh well.

I signed up for this about a day after it was posted, and got the code in 24 hours. Then yesterday I saw that people were signing up with alts and using the code on their main account, so I signed up my two alts. Just got both those codes. Thanks Sony

[quote name='Wario64']what's the most people have stacked into 1 account?[/QUOTE]

Well I applied for all my 12 accounts. :lol: (I actually have 14 before this deal even went on, so I didn't make any because of this deal. 2 of them are fake emails, so I could only apply for 12.

Too lazy to check them right now, but I got the email for my main account.

I only applied for 2 accounts, more wouldn't seem right to me. The first, my main account, I did it the night this was posted and got it the next day. The second I applied like 4 days ago... still never got. So only got it once for my main account, so I can't complain as that's fair.

[quote name='Wario64']what's the most people have stacked into 1 account?[/QUOTE]

I've had 2 codes stacked in one account for a few days now. I just added a third and thats all Im gonna do (all the accounts I have anyway). but so far so good.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Wouldnt be surprised, Sony giving out 6$ free must have either been an epic fail, or an epic marketing idea.[/QUOTE]

I can't see it not being an epic fail. I mean if I go right now and purchase Limbo, a non-Sony title, I'm pretty sure Sony loses money. Now imagine everyone that participated does that. :lol:

Signed up yesterday evening on both PSN accounts of mine and got both codes emailed tonight.

two free $5.99 PSN vouchers can't complain with that thanks CAG.

I think deal is dead, I was able to grab 3 promo codes lol, the last account was a no go. I'll try stacking them now >:)

[quote name='CaoPi']I think deal is dead, I was able to grab 3 promo codes lol, the last account was a no go. I'll try stacking them now >:)[/QUOTE]

let is know if you can stack them and if you get banned.

i stacked 2 so far on my main account ill wait to stack my other 2. if sony wants to ban me for spending their money then so be it. i highly doubt they will track who redeems how much

stacked four & not banned. used my main account, brother's account , & each of our back up-alternative accounts (so two). witch exception of my brothers account stuff had been purchased on 2 or 3 of those accounts.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']stacked four & not banned. used my main account, brother's account , & each of our back up-alternative accounts (so two). witch exception of my brothers account stuff had been purchased on 2 or 3 of those accounts.[/QUOTE]

Yup i dont think we need to worry, I stacked 3 in one account n Im good. they are sitting there in my wallet too. Gonna spend it tonight

[quote name='mr_bungle']Got mine. Is Vagrant Story worth getting, does it hold up well?[/QUOTE]

If you have any OCD leanings like me then the certain weapons for certain enemy types stuff can get super tedious but other than that it holds up very well.

I received my two codes for two legit accounts. It took about 3 days for it to arrive. Im hoping the psn store will have something i want in todays update.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Nothing. That's bull on sending out the multiples, and I can't get my legit ONE.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Same situation here, tried with the legit account that I've had since 2008. Nada.

[quote name='frankgh2345']why i didnt recieve the fucking code :/ i submitted the info like 2 weeks ago
Sony i hate you[/QUOTE]

Invest in a calender, this hasn't even been live that long.

So I haven't kept up, is it safe to stack codes? For the record, I would only be putting two on my main account.

Has anybody changed their email after PSN went back online with hack and get a code? I changed my email and haven't received a code for either email address.

bread's done
Back