Free 5.99 movie credit for PSN Users

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys just saw this, if you sign up at the link below and use the email linked to your PSN network account to receive PlayStation news updates, you will receive a free 5.99 voucher for use for movies on the PSN store on your ps3. Code will be emailed to your email within 72 hours and code never expires. Hurry limited quantities available. Links below:

http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/emailoffer.html?cmp=HM-EMAILOFFERVIDEOUL

Just copy and paste link I'm posting from cell phone and can't make link clickable.

finally got the email, the credit works in the regular store. also i only received the email on my NA accounts.

I was going to use the code to rent a movie but when I found out it just added $6 to my PSN wallet I ended up using it for game DLC instead. Between Netflix and my own movie library I don't really need to rent anything else. Anyways thanks OP and thanks Sony :D

[quote name='killer9']way to fail sony you want guys to try video unlimited make it work for video unlimited only[/QUOTE]

Out of all the recent fails by Sony this kind should happen more often.

[quote name='killer9']way to fail sony you want guys to try video unlimited make it work for video unlimited only[/QUOTE] girls too!! Jeez ....

[quote name='killer9']u can use it on anything you want[/QUOTE]

Yep. Used it to pay for most of Chrono Cross.

Does anyone know if you can sign up using multiple accounts and then just redeem the code on the same account for basically...a bunch of free money?

o_O

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']How long is it taking some of you to receive the code? Over two hours so far for me and nadda![/QUOTE]

Took about a day to receive mine.

[quote name='Doomburrito7']Does anyone know if you can sign up using multiple accounts and then just redeem the code on the same account for basically...a bunch of free money?

o_O[/QUOTE]

If you enjoy committing fraud, sure.

Hope I get my code before they change their mind on giving it out. I'm a few bucks shy of getting infamous: festival of blood. :whistle2:/

[quote name='iTofuMan']just wondering i have 2 accounts (one i used when i just had a psp and never bought anything with it, and my now main account i got when i bought a ps3) would i be able to get and use 2 codes, or will one not work for me?

I know its sounds really jerkish of me, but it would be nice to get some tv show/movies for my psp/Vita.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing.

[quote name='Velo214']code only works on videos, so being few bucks shy of buying infamous fob isnt gonna be helped with this.[/QUOTE]Try reading the thread.

yeah im dumb :)
i loved xenogears and vagrant story. i would go with xenogears. but remember this was 10 years ago, i dont think they aged well.
but this was back when square actually tried. it was a great era.

[quote name='Velo214']code only works on videos, so being few bucks shy of buying infamous fob isnt gonna be helped with this.[/QUOTE]

:newbie:

[quote name='Dendaman']Vagrant Story or Xenogears? I've never played either...kinda wanna hear what all the fuss is about.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I would say both. They both represent some of Square Enix's best creative output during the PS1 era.

My personal favorite between the two is Xenogears, but that is mainly due to the fantastic (albeit convoluted) story. The storyline is intriguing with many twists and surprises, with many classic moments accentuated by Yasunori Mitsuda's amazing score. The soundtrack he composed for this game is considered among his best alongside the Chrono series.

Xenogears Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTx8iG52Ruo

Vagrant Story Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiZNuAkqz0

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I dunno man, he has a mad amount of platinums under his belt. ;)[/QUOTE]

lol - If I didn't spend so much time here fetching killer deals (addict), I might actually play the games I buy. :lol:

[quote name='Velo214']yeah im dumb :)
i loved xenogears and vagrant story. i would go with xenogears. but remember this was 10 years ago, i dont think they aged well.
but this was back when square actually tried. it was a great era.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fei33']Honestly, I would say both. They both represent some of Square Enix's best creative output during the PS1 era.

My personal favorite between the two is Xenogears, but that is mainly due to the fantastic (albeit convoluted) story. The storyline is intriguing with many twists and surprises, with many classic moments accentuated by Yasunori Mitsuda's amazing score. The soundtrack he composed for this game is considered among his best alongside the Chrono series.

Xenogears Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTx8iG52Ruo

Vagrant Story Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiZNuAkqz0[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input. Couldn't decide which to get, so naturally, I just bought both.:D

the promo gives you 5.99 to be used any way you want. already got my email, i can confirm this credit can be used for anything.

Damn, I still haven't gotten my email yet and I signed up yesterday. It did say "within 72 hours" but it seems like a lot of you are already getting yours. Ah well.

i wish orcs must die was on psn already....i could use a new tower defense game. hows dungeon defenders?

or maybe ill just use it on batman ac dlc....

I got a ton of different accounts for gamesharing, but I'm not going to attempt to do this for all of them out of worry that Sony does some IP tracking crap on this, if they do then not only would I not receive the free credit but I'd put those accounts at risk, not worth it. However, if you have friends with different IPs I'd ask them to do that for you.

What I'm not sure about is the whole redeeming multiple codes on one account. As far as I know Sony has no way to track redemption codes... but this IS adding money to an account which is keyed into their system as a result, so I'd be weary.

bread's done
Back