Free 5.99 movie credit for PSN Users

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys just saw this, if you sign up at the link below and use the email linked to your PSN network account to receive PlayStation news updates, you will receive a free 5.99 voucher for use for movies on the PSN store on your ps3. Code will be emailed to your email within 72 hours and code never expires. Hurry limited quantities available. Links below:

http://us.playstation.com/psn/events/emailoffer.html?cmp=HM-EMAILOFFERVIDEOUL

Just copy and paste link I'm posting from cell phone and can't make link clickable.

I have a few trophies. I havn't gotten many lately, too much work and family stuff. plus you don't get many trophies for multiplayer in bf3/blops/mw3.
Xenogears was awesome. I wish the 2nd part was more refined, but they were rushed, so at least they finished it.

Heh, I almost rented Cars 2 in HD, because I figured why not its a free rental. Thank god I checked this thread again.

Now I'm downloading Festival of Blood. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Havok83']Can that $5.99 credit be used on games as well? I ask bc I won a $2.99 credit for TV shows via the recent Subway promo and that just added funds to my account that I could use for anything[/QUOTE]
Wow, thanks for posting this! I probably never would have redeemed that $2.99 credit if I hadn't read that it just added funds to your wallet.

Had like 10 accounts, applied for the credits, received 6 out of 10 so far. Added them all to the accounts I care about still. Equals $36 free credit. :D

[quote name='panzerfaust']Nice, I'll be able to watch the next Gundam Unicorn episode in all its HD glory when it hits this month.[/QUOTE]

Why not put the credit towards a game? It quite easy to find the HD episode within a day or 2 when it's out.

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']:newbie:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']lol - If I didn't spend so much time here fetching killer deals (addict), I might actually play the games I buy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

And yet you have only 22 posts in 2 years? Thanks for contributing... Your post to call some one else a NEWB is 5%of your total posts! Go back to being a lurker!

[quote name='Doomburrito7']Does anyone know if you can sign up using multiple accounts and then just redeem the code on the same account for basically...a bunch of free money?

o_O[/QUOTE]

This is why we can't have nice things.

The second part of the page where the login loads still fails to show up for me. I've tried on all different browsers.

I'm starting to think it's a work filter. Although I can get to anything else on the web.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fyrflash1969']If you sign up for Vudu on the PS3, you also get a 6$ free movie credit. Vulu is Walmarts video on demand service and you can rent 3d movies.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into this. :D

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']Why not put the credit towards a game? It quite easy to find the HD episode within a day or 2 when it's out.[/QUOTE]

Good call, didn't realize that.

[quote name='fyrflash1969']If you sign up for Vudu on the PS3, you also get a 6$ free movie credit. Vulu is Walmarts video on demand service and you can rent 3d movies.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Now I can watch Fast Five without having to get off my lazy ass and go to Redbox!

Still waiting for my code from the other service talked about on the thread. Sent the request early this morning from work.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']It took them less than a day for me, about 16 hours.[/QUOTE]

I havnt gotten my code yet, I signed up yesterday at about 7am.

Can't remember the password for two of my accounts, had put in bullshit birth dates so now I can't log in or try to find my password, so I made a new account.
Was it worth $6? Hell yes.

The accounts have to had been made before the promo started. So if you're making dozens of new accounts, they probably aren't gonna get any credit.

Do you think the last harry potter movie will be out on this streaming service when it comes out this friday?? It would be cool to use this on it, for me.

I just received my code, it took almost a full day. I thought I might be an unlucky one and somehow miss out, but the code is in my inbox ready to be redeemed.

[quote name='wrencrest']Signed up last night about this time and just got my code. Free $6 is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you! Everyone else seems to be getting $5.99!:D

Thanks OP! I just got my codes and it took about 20 hrs for me. I have a few PSN accounts and the codes seem to stack. Not sure if I should apply it all to one account.

Took about 24 hours for mine to show up too. Like some of the others on here I have multiple accounts so I might as well request it for all of them. :D

bread's done
Back