FREE CAG "PLAY CHEAP" Rubber Bracelets - Send your SASEs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='miyamotofreak']This makes it easy for CheapyMom. She justs opens your envelope, takes the envelope out, sticks a band in it, and done.[/QUOTE]
Well, hopefully she also seals the envelope.

yeah i also sent a envelope with sticker system so no lickin needed
the stamp to send there actually cost
[SIZE=+1]0.70 Euros = 0.97251 U.S. dollars[/SIZE]

[sorry for big letters,did it on google]
but im all good,if i get the wristband

[quote name='troll_tracka']i even sent a no lick envelope . so your mom won't die like george costanza's finance ha ha[/quote]

Thanks! Very thoughtful! lol

[quote name='CheapyMom']Thanks! Very thoughtful! lol[/quote]

hey CheapyMom, be prepared for a lot of mail :D

[quote name='labstering']I've just put mine on in the mail! I hope i get one![/quote]

I'm sure you will.
Why else would we send these in...?

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Ordered mine, now I'm gonna push into everyones face and scream "LIVE CHEAP"[/quote]

They'll blankly stare back at you and say: "Why are you screaming that when your bracelet says PLAY CHEAP?"

[quote name='oldboy']post office closed today. will send mine in tomorrow. pray to jeebus APO works.

thanks Cheap's.[/QUOTE]

Drop off box?

Thanks Cheapy! I sent my SASE the day the podcast hit. Luckily I was smart enough to afix two stamps to my return envelope, since the podcast said just one. I'm smarter than the average bear!

[quote name='Kerig']They'll blankly stare back at you and say: "Why are you screaming that when your bracelet says PLAY CHEAP?"[/quote]

:lol::lol::lol:

Speedy indeed. If they're being received, I expect mine soon, but I live down in Florida so it won't be as quick as some others.

[quote name='LiK']wow, that's fast, i hope mine comes in soon[/quote]

I agree, that seems REALLY fast. I hope i get mine. I sent in on Saturday, and live in TN, so, yeah, i SHOULD get mine tommorow........

[quote name='neverletthem']I agree, that seems REALLY fast. I hope i get mine. I sent in on Saturday, and live in TN, so, yeah, i SHOULD get mine tommorow........[/quote]
After getting off to an initial super fast turnaround with the first 25 requests, we are now totally overwhelmed by the number of envelopes we got in the last 2 days. CheapyDad and I hope everyone will be extremely patient while we do the best we can. Sorry nlt and everyone but we are swamped. :oops:

[quote name='CheapyMom']After getting off to an initial super fast turnaround with the first 25 requests, we are now totally overwhelmed by the number of envelopes we got in the last 2 days. CheapyDad and I hope everyone will be extremely patient while we do the best we can. Sorry nlt and everyone but we are swamped. :oops:[/quote]

How about for the first few hundred bracelets, you personally sign them?

Mauhaha. :twisted:

Ok ill wait, but ill always check my mail box and its gonna kill me like an itch waiting for it but hey i can live witht he pain...
Cant wait! I live in Maryland , Washington D.C.

Thank you very much in advance, CheapyMom. You should take a pic of the avalanche of envelopes you have. It must be like Elvis, when he first got famous.

I'm so fucking pissed! Some ass hole at the post office tore open my envelope and stole my cag bracelet and then let the damn envelope still be delivered wtf! is it too late to send another SASE? I also noticed that cheapymom had to add postage even though I had a first class stamp on it already.

1410020145_e2167fd7cd.jpg

Wow, that sucks Milkyman. Maybe it was not someone at the post office. I have never had an incident where contents of a package was stolen. Maybe it was someone going through your mail?

[quote name='Littlefields']Wow, that sucks Milkyman. Maybe it was not someone at the post office. I have never had an incident where contents of a package was stolen. Maybe it was someone going through your mail?[/QUOTE]

I thought about that but then i wondered why someone who was going through my mail to steal stuff would take that and leave my netflix movies.

[quote name='Milkyman']I thought about that but then i wondered why someone who was going through my mail to steal stuff would take that and leave my netflix movies.[/quote]

It could've been torn somewhere along the automated mail sorter and then just automatically placed for delivery? There could be a bracelet on the floor of some post office along your postal route, not that it'd do you any good...

[quote name='Caliburn']It could've been torn somewhere along the automated mail sorter and then just automatically placed for delivery? There could be a bracelet on the floor of some post office along your postal route, not that it'd do you any good...[/QUOTE]

Yeah i guess I overreacted a bit, I've actually not received other things that were sent to me recently so that bracelet could be laying on the floor next to several postcards from traveling friends and a save the date card for a wedding. I just had a long day yesterday and came home to see that and I instantly felt robbed!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Just sent mine out.

I give it a week after we get them when CC, BB and GS all release memos that say to watch out for those bastards with green bracelets.[/quote]

LOLOLOL

wow Milky, that sucks. maybe they'll send you another one.

CheapyMom, didn't i warn ya about an avalanche of envelopes? hehe. i hope mine comes soon. i wrote a little note on the envelope to you. i hope you read it.

Actually cheapymom has already contacted me and said she'd send me another so big ups to cheapy and cheapymom. Hopefully I get it this time, if not I give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back