Free copy of Joe Danger 2 for XBLA from Raptr

[quote name='Benisjamin']Ah man, it's saying I don't have "Experienced" even though it shows that I do in a couple of them. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
NONONONO it might say that, but try redeeming the reward anyway. The system will realize its mistake and give you a code. At least that is what happened with me.

[quote name='Rabidmuskrat']Click the check rewards or w/e it says button. Mine did that at first as well, but I was able to get my code.[/QUOTE]

Yup, if you go to your rewards tab, it will work even if it says it wont!

Man, there's only 1795 codes left. These hotcakes are flying off the grill! We don't have to redeem them right away, right? Going to share the DLC with someone, but they're not available to recover my gamertag at the moment.

[quote name='ijag233']Downloading my copy now. Raptr kinda rocks, can't be beat day 1 free games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I got one as well.

Down to 1623 copies as of now (out of 2500). Better hurry up you stragglers...

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who's clicking the link and it's not showing you qualified for all the games, even though you have. Just go to the rewards page, and click "check your reward" still should give it to you.

Least that worked for me anyway.

[quote name='jigsaw918']so you have to own those arcade games to be "Experienced" in them? that would be stupid...[/QUOTE]

How are you going to have an experience in a game if you have never played it? There's a bunch of games on the list. I'm "Experienced" or higher in several of them.

Damn, after having that bug were it wasn't showing my games as Experience, I was a little pissed. But thanks to whoever posted the work about. Got a code, first time I've ever gotten a free XBLA game. Sweet.

Counter for remaining codes is slowing down some. Should have about 5 minutes left.

[quote name='bigloser']For those who's clicking the link and it's not showing you qualified for all the games, even though you have. Just go to the rewards page, and click "check your reward" still should give it to you.

Least that worked for me anyway.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I knew I was above experienced in most of the ones listed so I clicked and the code popped right up.

[quote name='Wombat']Yes, be sure to click on "check your reward". Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I helped the almighty Wombat get a free copy of Joe Danger 2? Awesome. Love you on the CAGcast, you should give me a shout out now!

got it a few minutes ago, it took a few minutes for it to finally say i was eligible after it went live, was a little worried there, already had over 1000 of the codes claimed.

[quote name='MCalvert1']My page also didn't have a check box next to the "experience" line, but I played enough Limbo before and I got the code by clicking redeem.

MjC[/QUOTE]

Same I was about to be very upset because I met the requirements in two games but the redeemed worked so I don't care.

Just got my email and redeemed it. Between this and a free copy of Zuma's Revenge for pc, raptr is working out for me. I love the service just for game tracking but this makes it ten times better.

Awesome! Was able to get one. 1653 left when I redeemed. Down to 1200 now. These are going to go fast. This is probably the best perk I've ever seen for giving a website Facebook permissions. Raptr is really a great site!

[quote name='mcgavin27']Just got my email and redeemed it. Between this and a free copy of Zuma's Revenge for pc, raptr is working out for me. I love the service just for game tracking but this makes it ten times better.[/QUOTE]

You mean Zuma, not revenge.

bread's done
Back